The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-01-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Good news if TB decides to stay, because come to think of it, there are some aspects of her sensual that resembles Long Nv and Hebe.
It might be good news, but for me, more like there's not many left to try..

Having said that, anyone tried this JoJo?

https://sglonelyguys.org/jojo-massage/

Saw her pic on xby's moments before and wondering if same pattern one..
Old 29-01-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

even T_T is safeguarding customers from 2019-nCoV by mandating to put WL recent travel history and any interaction with hubei folks or been to hubei.
Old 29-01-2020, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6599 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post

Just take it that there is going to be a long drought period. I won't risk it fir returning MLs or even new ones this period of time.
I won’t risk it on those who didn’t go back either. ... since the virus is infectious during incubation, ML will not be able screen customers or china friends they come in contact with.

As Franco said, if kana quarantine, hard to explain my way out of it....
Old 29-01-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Best boobs in town with the right model height
Best boobs is zoya la. Speaking og which, when is she coming back?
Old 29-01-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Yup Tang Tang is a sweet lady that gives quite ok bj and FN to taste her.
Likes to joke around too but dropped her fr my rtm list ar.
OK BJ? I think Tang Tang gives the best Bbbj, sensual, no rush, good tongue flicking.
Old 29-01-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
In other news. I've seen this ad on sbf before but first time on SGL
https://sglonelyguys.org/chen-chen-massage/

anyone tried this "pink IC" girl with golden hands/boobs?
she's been on SLG before, same name even, for a few years. legit pink IC i believe but is a PRC who got citizenship. did try her before long ago, pre-enhancement. while there was something fun and fresh about her, surely didnt warrant the 150 price tag. strong vibes of upselling services when i visited, pretty crazy prices too.
Old 29-01-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
You also don't know if our media will disclose your name.. Netizens hands itchy will then dig out your info and you will be famous for all the wrong reasons..

Can say is a quadruple whammy..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 29-01-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
OK BJ? I think Tang Tang gives the best Bbbj, sensual, no rush, good tongue flicking.
+1 to this..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 29-01-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
I won’t risk it on those who didn’t go back either. ... since the virus is infectious during incubation, ML will not be able screen customers or china friends they come in contact with.

My sentiments too. Ask customers to declare travel history meh? Would rather play safe for the time being..
Old 30-01-2020, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
badboy8567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro tried Ivy from Poseidon Spa before ?

was thinking of booking this new girl at Johor Bahru this coming weekend..
Old 30-01-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

how about any tried slg tian tian, looks pinkish.
Old 30-01-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
calvin7099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice boobs .. will try her soon once i get my paycheck

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy8567 View Post

Old 30-01-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
even T_T is safeguarding customers from 2019-nCoV by mandating to put WL recent travel history and any interaction with hubei folks or been to hubei.
OKT and ATB words can trust? More like trying to stir up business as they know it's gonna affect their income. OKT only hearsay and ML will definitely not declare that they are from or have visited those infectious cities, etc
Old 30-01-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy8567 View Post

Advertise until here? Don’t spam massage thread leh
Old 30-01-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
OKT and ATB words can trust? More like trying to stir up business as they know it's gonna affect their income. OKT only hearsay and ML will definitely not declare that they are from or have visited those infectious cities, etc
Between doing nothing and doing something, where do u want to be, is the qns to ask.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1