The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-01-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Yea, fk. How come she know and how come I nv deny it's me? Only I know, but I don't know
Lol bro looking back at what you'd posted it's a dead giveaway as what Franco mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Hey pal, you talking about her being thankful for something you bought for her is a dead giveaway man...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
I usually use 'recently' but point taken guys. Will chiong safer next time..

Seen it before too and then what? Extra service ah?
score points lor what else

Thank You
Old 17-01-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Lol bro looking back at what you'd posted it's a dead giveaway as what Franco mentioned.

score points lor what else

Thank You
Orh I thought want to give free english lessons..

Ok will take note and move on..

Let's see who else I can try next..
Old 17-01-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yes good advice. I always try to 1) not write a MR immediately on the same day of the service and 2) refrain from giving details that will allow ML to identify you with. Not trying to cover up or something but this protects yourself to be able to enjoy better.
That's the way bro! Then we can speak freely.

Maybe I'm overly paranoid, but years ago, there was this brothel-styled FL stable with a booking procedure that got me really thinking.

1. I SMS and confirm booking.
2. Go to house, CCTV captures my face.
3. Once inside house, FL will SMS to stable my phone number to reconfirm my booking and the time I arrived.
4. When I leave, FL again sms stable.

Now, the stable has my number and face.

If I wrote a FR immediately with recognizable details like time, the okt (who always monitors SBF) will now have my face, my number and my SB nick linked.

Now if I really pissed off the stable by writing something really bad in SB, the stable who probably has connections in a Telco, can easily have a paid-off employee trace my number.

Now the stable has my face, my number, my SB nick, my real name and my address.

Don't think we experience this kind of process now. But I rather err on the side of caution. We are responsible for our own safety. Discretion is the better part of valor.

Cheong smartly bros
Old 17-01-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lol, true. Hopefully the returnees will lure the tall, pretty, sexy friends over. Not go visiting rural relatives and enticing their aunties instead ! Hahaha
Actually just hope they don’t bring the Wuhan Flu over is good enough. lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 17-01-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
So you got visit or not? Or don't want to in case trigger good/bad/very good memories?
Visited her before but not going to visit anymore
Not because she’s bad, but because she shift to that room liao
Old 17-01-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Angel's room???
Old 17-01-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
That's the way bro! Then we can speak freely.

Maybe I'm overly paranoid, but years ago, there was this brothel-styled FL stable with a booking procedure that got me really thinking.

1. I SMS and confirm booking.
2. Go to house, CCTV captures my face.
3. Once inside house, FL will SMS to stable my phone number to reconfirm my booking and the time I arrived.
4. When I leave, FL again sms stable.

Now, the stable has my number and face.

If I wrote a FR immediately with recognizable details like time, the okt (who always monitors SBF) will now have my face, my number and my SB nick linked.

Now if I really pissed off the stable by writing something really bad in SB, the stable who probably has connections in a Telco, can easily have a paid-off employee trace my number.

Now the stable has my face, my number, my SB nick, my real name and my address.

Don't think we experience this kind of process now. But I rather err on the side of caution. We are responsible for our own safety. Discretion is the better part of valor.

Cheong smartly bros
Aiyah, nothing is confidential and private these days. Unless you don't have internet, you don't have a online social presence and don't use a smart phone, then maybe more difficult to detect.

Well, if big brother wants to dig you up, there are sure ways and means one with the whole island wired.

Don't think too much bro. My thoughts, just try not to get too deeply involved with extra information. Know too much and yet publicly announce can only mean unnecessary trouble. Ignorance is bliss.
Old 17-01-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Aiyah, nothing is confidential and private these days. Unless you don't have internet, you don't have a online social presence and don't use a smart phone, then maybe more difficult to detect.

Well, if big brother wants to dig you up, there are sure ways and means one with the whole island wired.

Don't think too much bro. My thoughts, just try not to get too deeply involved with extra information. Know too much and yet publicly announce can only mean unnecessary trouble. Ignorance is bliss.
He's not entirely over thinking i feel. While its true we're more exposed digitally than we'd like to believe, it still helps to take simple precautions as mentioned.

This is the difference between any random joe being able to google CSI you in 5 minutes, vs needing to commit time and resources. The net benefit is possibly inviting less issues, especially for those with families and sensitive careers, for the very low cost of simple good habits.

And very good point about not publicly announcing shits. Discretion is very valuable.
Old 17-01-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Always wondered where this YY moved to. Haven't seen her since her hotel stint.. Glad to know her service still good..
Old 17-01-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Thanks for the FR - How about the sensual and the BBBJ/CIM? Part of package?
Interested in a visit.
FN and no roaming restrictions...did rub her meimei all over your legs and hands and dick as part of nuru.. was a bit worried that might poke her hole...hehe

BBBJ and CIM quite ok...she did DT for a while and swallowed fully...
Old 17-01-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
that's exactly what I meant by trigger "good or bad memories" haha
aiyah give her another shot la...let her help you forget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Angel's room???
yes.
Old 17-01-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
He's not entirely over thinking i feel. While its true we're more exposed digitally than we'd like to believe, it still helps to take simple precautions as mentioned.

This is the difference between any random joe being able to google CSI you in 5 minutes, vs needing to commit time and resources. The net benefit is possibly inviting less issues, especially for those with families and sensitive careers, for the very low cost of simple good habits.

And very good point about not publicly announcing shits. Discretion is very valuable.
Spot on bro. Not overthinking it at all.

I'm just creating awareness through some of the experiences I've had which cultivated a habit of simple precautionary measures, discretion and safety first. I reckon that ain't a bad thing.
Old 17-01-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post

Yup I agree his points are valid. What I practise as well. Making it difficult is always the key whether it's money or data protection from those stealing it.

Just saying think too much also no point because if they (black or white) want to dig you out then by all means it will happen. Key thing is, don't give them a reason to.
Old 17-01-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro I think you should go visit Shu Qi in that room. It might do a world of wonders for detoxification, especially if you still have demons to face
Old 17-01-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 16
beldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Does anyone know which ml allow video recording?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1