The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-01-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Wanted to book her tomorrow but already fully booked..

If the money is too good to pass up then of course must come back.. Hopefully she doesn't become another CC..

BTW her roomie RTC quite fast right cuz of bad business?
Yeah fully booked. No news if she will come back, but my guess is she will.

Her old (Chen Chen) roomie actually had potential but just sway kena windy period + shift to a (imo poorer) temp location. Couldn’t bite the bullet and decided to RTC earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Giant teddy bear and Jay Chou concert tickets are the obvious ones
Would be interesting to see if she brings the bear back
Yep. Same smitten bro who did both. If he’s here and seriously thinking of pursuing her...I can only wish you all the best. She’s a sweet girl.
The bear seems impossible to bring back. Unless she’s gonna fly it home. Doesn’t seem practical to leave it in the house either...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
The teddy bear isn't a practical idea, but the concert ticket is. Hope he went to the concert with her instead of merely paying for her.
Pretty sure he did. The pic I saw (before she privatized everything) indicates there were 2 pax. Unlikely she went with a buddy. She has 2-3 buddies here. Would be unfair to only bring one

Guess after Song2 RTC, I will RTM her “funny” buddy till she RTC too.
Old 16-01-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
She removed liao I think can't view it.. But when I saw it I cringed so damn hard man..
She private everything. Not uncommon for soon to RTC MLs
But yes. I saw the convo too haha.
Damn tryhard man
Old 16-01-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
She private everything. Not uncommon for soon to RTC MLs
But yes. I saw the convo too haha.
Damn tryhard man
Aiya, my kaypoh Singaporeanness is dying to know. What was the jist of the message. Tell la.
Old 16-01-2020, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Aiya, my kaypoh Singaporeanness is dying to know. What was the jist of the message. Tell la.
Allow me bro. The gist is the bro text that he thought need to save a lot of $$ then can experience the world..but eversince he met her he realised she means the world to her.

Mushy. Yes. But gals dig this kind of "poetry" la, even if they might deny. Anything that boosts their self esteem will be welcomed

And yes, SS coming back la, so those keen but have not met her, fret not..
Old 16-01-2020, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Allow me bro. The gist is the bro text that he thought need to save a lot of $$ then can experience the world..but eversince he met her he realised she means the world to her.

Mushy. Yes. But gals dig this kind of "poetry" la, even if they might deny. Anything that boosts their self esteem will be welcomed

And yes, SS coming back la, so those keen but have not met her, fret not..
That's a relief to hear
Old 16-01-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie View Post
had a session with natalie and all i can say is that it was legendary. finally understand what yall mean by having a connection with the ml. and her being able to speak some english helps alot in building the connection too. will write a proper fr when i have time
I finally booked a session with Natalie. Previous attempt she either don't reply or reply last minute with impossible timing. Looks wise I was a bit underwhelmed. But service was good. She said she ran out of condoms so she gave me bbbj
Old 16-01-2020, 08:09 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Allow me bro. The gist is the bro text that he thought need to save a lot of $$ then can experience the world..but ever since he met her he realised she means the world to her. .
Hmmm.. not too shabby. Pretty good play on words. Should sound truckloads better in Mandarin

Just hope he's using this as bait to lure her in. Not an admission of his true feelings!
Old 16-01-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82 View Post
Tried Zhu Li from SLG

https://sglonelyguy.org/zhu-li-massage/

Location is area G and staying alone in neat apartment
Took the Nuru package- quite decent and reminded Natalie when she had the nuru bed
FN throughout the session and showered together once
Massage - decent and managed to cover most parts of the body

Overall felt satisfied with the money I paid after a long time
Thanks for the FR - How about the sensual and the BBBJ/CIM? Part of package?
Interested in a visit.
Old 16-01-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmmm.. not too shabby. Pretty good play on words. Should sound truckloads better in Mandarin

Just hope he's using this as bait to lure her in. Not an admission of his true feelings!
I would translate it a bit differently to be more accurate but yeah it sounds better in 中文..

Maybe he's an active poster or lurker here lol.. Hopefully our Darren isn't as enamoured as him..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 16-01-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
I would translate it a bit differently to be more accurate but yeah it sounds better in 中文..

Maybe he's an active poster or lurker here lol.. Hopefully our Darren isn't as enamoured as him..
If it's an originally prose he crafted himself, then he should make himself known and I can give him an ovation.

But if it's a rip off from some famous poem, or worse, a song, then I'd hide if I were him... Hahahahaha

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 16-01-2020 at 08:53 PM.
Old 16-01-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

Nahhh.. from the exchanges feels more like a typical player flirting text than a true confession
Old 16-01-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nahhh.. from the exchanges feels more like a typical player flirting text than a true confession
Than kudos to him if it pushes him to second base. Well played bro! Maybe I should give it another go when she gets back. Lol.
Old 16-01-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Than kudos to him if it pushes him to second base. Well played bro! Maybe I should give it another go when she gets back. Lol.
Thing is home run is hardly assured to even if you throw in the kitchen sink.
Old 16-01-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Thing is home run is hardly assured to even if you throw in the kitchen sink.
No doubt. Nothing is assured. But find that sweet spot on the pitch and you could hit it out of the park. Walk it home sir
Old 16-01-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
You mean got massage also with these girls!? Wah never say earlier!

Lol. Me exactly the same. Wahahaha.
2 dirty fellow ....no shower

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1