The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-01-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
XiaoXiao is my go-to ML eversince I tried her. Her solid services aside, I can listen to her speak all day man. Her voice, her tone, the pace and manner she delivers her lines, so relaxing and therapeutical, totally love hearing her. Suffice to say when she transit to moaning ...it's music to my ears

I guess voice not a biggie to most cheongsters. Won't be a deal breaker but can be a mood dampener if sounds Aunty ish.
Surprisingly I’m stimulated by voice, but it is hard to describe in words
New Angel for her everyday voice and OG Angel for her moaning voice
Old 15-01-2020, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
Hao8847 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
She was/or is called hamigua in sg beauty castle.

-------------------------
MR For AnQI

Very friendly lady who has skills, more to the tui na type.
Looks abit pale maybe burnt out, limited playability.
Location wise, there's a multi storey carpark nearby. don't make the mistake that i did,
waited at the roadside for the pathetic lot. instruction given to her unit is clear however might
be tricky finding the lift. it's not that building that requires us to go thru 2 sets of lifts.
She spent almost an hour fixing my body hard with effot , can felt some slight perspire when caressing her body during sensual.
Both An Qi and Arina possesses similar massage skills.
Sensual nothing to to shout but if bros looking for good hard massage can try, easily tcm or spa standard.

MR for TianTian甜甜

Booking process is prompt, sounds very polite when exchanging text.
That's the only positivity i can think of right now.
Several red flags was notices but went ahead just to clear my suspicion, but alas..
First asked me if i'm reaching soon an hour before the appointment,
fine ,thinking the previous bro cmi for the appointment and thus ask me to be early.
I reach 1/2hr earlier and text her that i'd reach, then was told to wait awhile as there's customer
showering, win liao.
bad feeling gotten stronger after receiving notice to her place after 5 mins.
Looks discount at least 50% and +10 yrs to her advertised age.
tried to conceal her looks by making the room very dark.
Boobs about B but cant play much due to how she position herself, flabby tummy .
treat my back as piano for 5 min and was asked to flip then started pumping my rod,
asked about BJ and was told to topup $50 for BBBJ but opted for covered obviously,
uses a type of thin plastic bag to cover my rod and started blowing for a few moments, TBH it felt as good as BBBJ, better than condom
saying tired and swtich to HJ, there after ask why i took so long to cum. knn how to cum when not in the mood.
finally cum after she turn on her turbo.

Spent total of 35mins in her place includes shower, she's on the phone throughout, even during HJ
and what puzzle me is that these looks like norm to her...

I did a few searches before on the "tian" prior booking her but was overwhelm by the results of "tian niu, tian xin, tian tian(busty syt, etc)"
finally saw the post by JohnDick senpai when i did a search on "tiantian" ytd...

Chiongsters be warned.
Really hope bros who kenna landmine to share more of their sexperiences on bad encounters.

Thank You
Thanks for the fr.. usually those pics or video without showing their body is alittle risky 😟😟😟 sorry to hear you got shortchanged so much
Old 15-01-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
XiaoXiao is my go-to ML eversince I tried her. Her solid services aside, I can listen to her speak all day man. Her voice, her tone, the pace and manner she delivers her lines, so relaxing and therapeutical, totally love hearing her. Suffice to say when she transit to moaning ...it's music to my ears

I guess voice not a biggie to most cheongsters. Won't be a deal breaker but can be a mood dampener if sounds Aunty ish.
Haven't visited XX before. I'm still smitten over Lili at the moment. Going to feel bit of emptiness when she rtc next week. So hard to book for a slot for LIli, guess many wanting a last visit as well.
When she returns, I will visit XX then. Maybe TB. But it will be hard to get the same feel as what Lili provides.
Old 15-01-2020, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/gym-sister-massage/

Boobs Sista instead (advertised as E-cupper!)
Boobs Sista Neh Neh doesn’t seems like real....
Any bro’s Cheong already?
Pls do share share whether the NehNeh real or fake.
Thanks in advance
Old 15-01-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
Haven't visited XX before. I'm still smitten over Lili at the moment. Going to feel bit of emptiness when she rtc next week. So hard to book for a slot for LIli, guess many wanting a last visit as well.
When she returns, I will visit XX then. Maybe TB. But it will be hard to get the same feel as what Lili provides.
You know is she coming again?
Old 15-01-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
You know is she coming again?
She says she will be back. But her plan always changes week to week. So I'm believing it with a pitch of salt. Expectation only leads to disappointments...
Old 15-01-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 16
noobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobcomer View Post
anyone tried this xiao xiao before?
looks is similar or much older?
how is her playability?

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-xiao-xiao/
decided to just jump in yesterday and try this different xiao xiao. is really small small

location is a bit off the nearest mrt 5-10 mins. driving can park at the building , no security. shared apartment with shared toilet though.

looks is similar to pics but discount off meitu power and makeup power. age wise should be more or less correct

body frame is pretty small. boobs are a decent handful considering her small size maybe B. semi-nude with underwear on

massage is ok, she puts in some strength and effort. hands are a bit rough as she says she does labor work in kitchen back in china
sensual is ok too but don't expect too much. she says she is new to this line. said she was even more shy in the first few days as not used to seeing guys nude. still learning from the bros

overall a nice encounter. gives the feeling of a tertiary girl due her petite size and somewhat green skills.
edit add-on: she just arrived this month and said she will be here over the cny period
Old 15-01-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
asdfffqwerty123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
I did a few searches before on the "tian" prior booking her but was overwhelm by the results of "tian niu, tian xin, tian tian(busty syt, etc)"
finally saw the post by JohnDick senpai when i did a search on "tiantian" ytd...
Bro, there's a way to search and see the correct results.

You should type "tian tian" in the search box, including the inverted commas, then SBF will show results that exactly match to tian tian instead of all the results containing tian.
Old 15-01-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
She says she will be back. But her plan always changes week to week. So I'm believing it with a pitch of salt. Expectation only leads to disappointments...
Find a replacement then.
Old 15-01-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Thanks in advance
Boobs obviously fake. Not new. Goes by another name Ha Mi Gua. There was feedback on her some months back. Not too positive iirc.
Old 15-01-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Save ur $$. Search for my post abt her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Thanks in advance
Old 15-01-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Boobs obviously fake. Not new. Goes by another name Ha Mi Gua. There was feedback on her some months back. Not too positive iirc.
Maybe she’s riding on the coattails of a certain g y m gurl which we came up with to promote herself lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-01-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Save ur $$. Search for my post abt her.
Since u like that say already, then don't need go liao. Hahahaha.
Old 15-01-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Maybe she’s riding on the coattails of a certain g y m gurl which we came up with to promote herself lol..

More like fashioning herself with the other gym girl, Li Er...

If so, they really need to go more often! Wahahaha
Old 15-01-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
More like fashioning herself with the other gym girl, Li Er...

If so, they really need to go more often! Wahahaha
Almost fall off my chair upon the scene that she perform benchpress on the empty barbell.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1