The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-01-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post

maybe after a few years, I might be back. who knows ~
You might be back once you find a replacement.
Old 10-01-2020, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yea~ for the past few days i keep draining myself with work. i'm better now and its under control. Still have to thanks to all the bros here and especially you for enlightening me.

Hmm.. cause i cant seem to move on every time i see her name appeared and during the last visit, she had given me the feeling that she's well taken care of and w/o me make no difference. Probably around early March or April (maybe the last session with her before I go)

Orh.. Sorry to hear that Bro.. What doesn't kill you will make you stronger.. You'll come out of this episode a wiser and learned person..

And if you want to quit for good indefinitely, don't surf SBF, especially this thread.. Remove it from your history, bookmarks, etc.. Once you come back the itch and temptation will definitely resurface and you'd be buddy buddy with us again..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 10-01-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I went to the shop for a grand total of 3 times in the past 12 months. Each time telling myself that "no more" at the end of each session.

This time is real.

The modus operandi is just not for me.
Hmm.. Fair enough..

I do intend to give AJJ a shot before abandoning that place for good..

Old 10-01-2020, 11:29 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
HAHHAHA yea ~ maybe next time when I back I more chiong than before with fat wallet. (Careful ar ~ HAHHA jkjk)
Hey pal, perhaps you should focus on improving yourself.

Real gals will come to you then.
Old 10-01-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
warrider76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey all, XH jg queen is leaving soon, 18th. Try before she leaves our shores...
Old 10-01-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
ya i know, thats what i aiming for now. I rmb smrt bro mentioned before, spend more time with your love ones.

and also some of the bros also said "ML and us are in 2 different world"
You created an account here in late 2013.

Did you start to cheong around that time?

Got visit FL besides ML?

Old 10-01-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrider76 View Post
Hey all, XH jg queen is leaving soon, 18th. Try before she leaves our shores...
Any info on Soda?

Been wanting to get her contact for quite some time but to no avail..

Old 10-01-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
ya i know, thats what i aiming for now. I rmb smrt bro mentioned before, spend more time with your love ones.

and also some of the bros also said "ML and us are in 2 different world"
Also say something lah, read and listen and know, usually no use one, will repeat the same thing over and over again.

Get deep and get burnt, a couple of times and you realized the reality of the ML game, then it will be embedded.

Cold hard truth, think the ones that talked sense learnt it hard. Think about it.

Two cents, not listening also nevermind. Listen never helps.
Old 10-01-2020, 11:47 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
i did think how a ML game works since i first encountered. But dont worry, i in the stage of overcoming it now. Since i gonna quit, hope this is my first and last to fall for KC trap
If you repeat it just means you didn't get burnt enough. No worries, it will embed in eventually like an invisible scar.

Cheers, relax and hunt.
Old 10-01-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
i wonder how you guys, can be so motivated and protect yourself so well from all this trap, i guess it still up to experience
Once you get a girlfriend/partner, you won't fall for it easily.
Old 10-01-2020, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
i wonder how you guys, can be so motivated and protect yourself so well from all this trap, i guess it still up to experience
Think something to do with bro Franco's statement above. If you know what is really important to you then you can fuck care. Well, each of us has that different important thing. You to find out.
Old 11-01-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey bro, gonna be blunt again.

Firstly, there was no KC trap. No one trapped you. You dug a hole for yourself, and jumped right into it.

You invest too much emo into any nice girl. You seem like a nice guy, but you're too soft to try to play this game. "Those guys" who you can handle it are hardened assholes like me. Don't be a hardened asshole. Find your own path. If it means quitting this scene then do it now. Go your own way, not ours, you'll be a lot happier.

But if you need sexual release, I suggest GL. Just go, pay, fuck and leave. Clean, simple, shiok. Because shiok is all that matters with paid sexual favors.
Old 11-01-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 45
i1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to all

Quote:
yea~ for the past few days i keep draining myself with work. i'm better now and its under control. Still have to thanks to all the bros here and especially you for enlightening me.

Hmm.. cause i cant seem to move on every time i see her name appeared and during the last visit, she had given me the feeling that she's well taken care of and w/o me make no difference. Probably around early March or April (maybe the last session with her before I go)

just dont become a bitter person later on just because you cant play the game well

You know here got some cant play the game well, become damn bitter on whatever MLs do.

Some love to indirectly talk about piak piak when nobody started it then become captain obvious savior to tell us ML is being poked like everyone is a dumb ass love to imagine a problem so they can solve it with their amazing wisdom hahaha
Old 11-01-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

I have a feeling that bro Darren wants to experience GFE with a female, whoever that may be.

Though I got a bit emo over my first regular who was made to leave unexpectedly last year, I never had an ounce of feeling for her in that sense because I know that I had to go home after each session.
Old 11-01-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
which lili? cant find any..
Here https://sglonelyguy.org/lili-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1