The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-07-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

What's the purpose of them making regular, if not daily, posts on WeChat?
Old 23-07-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
What's the purpose of them making regular, if not daily, posts on WeChat?
you old bird still asks this type of question?

reminds customers they are still around mah.

if they post, means biz not desirable.
Old 23-07-2019, 12:51 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 45
i1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
wow...your pts are upz!!

aiyah.....she new mah.....she got a play a little bit of victim card saying she cried on her first night here.....dunno fake or real.
nonetheless she keeps on hugging me....when it is time to go....

not sure i will still get the same treatment next time...lol.
maybe she forgotten about me liao. lol.
That's probably part of the game.
But initial stage is always the most memorable.

Once again, thank you for unselfishly sharing out this gem!
great! i cant wait for the next gem to get unlock man. please share out openly when you managed to fk her so i can go try! fuckers gather!
Old 23-07-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
you old bird still asks this type of question?

reminds customers they are still around mah.

if they post, means biz not desirable.
True. Really busy where got time to post daily, Some postings have no motive but simply the like to post.
Old 23-07-2019, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 9
Flyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to behold

The Fei Fei Review

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-fei-fei/

Unit : Shared apartment with another ML (who I believe is also on SLG). While there is no security guard, navigation required switching of lifts.
Toilet/Towel hygiene : Attached and Good.
Looks : Pictures with green blouse is her. And she did not mask her tattoo on leg.
Body : Petite. Nice smile. Slight tan look with smooth skin. Small B.
Massage : Never tried.
GFE : High and come across with a honest feel to how she holds the conversation.
Sensual : Full nude without asking. More than competent in arousing.

RTM : i like. So it is yes for me.

Cheers!
Old 23-07-2019, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
venum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi , i realised some ML offer SM . i've personally never asked for it but it has piqued my interest recently..

is SM = Sadomasochism? or does it mean something totally different?
Old 23-07-2019, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by venum View Post
hi , i realised some ML offer SM . i've personally never asked for it but it has piqued my interest recently..

is SM = Sadomasochism? or does it mean something totally different?
I know it as you said. But to MLs, it could probably mean something like sensual or sexy massage. Best to clarify with them directly to avoid misunderstanding. Wait later kanna catch for hurting them!
Old 23-07-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiek View Post
MR for the recent MLs i visited.

Ziyu
location: east side, stays alone. clean apartment except shower area smells a little stale.
looks: minimal ps. looks exactly like in the photos. sweet and bubbly character.
body: petite frame with very beautiful pair of breasts. firm and shapely. no sag. her skin and smooth and creamy white.
massage: decent++
sensual: excellent+ service is up there among the best. full nude with very strong roaming. i didnt last long with her amazing bbbj + wonderful view of her sweet young body to admire and caress.
overall: failsafe option with nothing much to complain other than the slightly funny smell shower.

---------------

Polly/BaoBao

didnt tried her the last time when she was "famous" with her strip dance.
anyway just gave her a try as there werent any overly negative reviews.
looks: minimum ps, looks like photos. she was wearing the same pink hairband in photo 2.
body: she said she was previously quite fat and she slimmed down a lot over the year. but i couldnt spot and loose skins or stretch marks on her body cept for her breasts. which i think lost some fats. still very big and soft, though sagged a little.
massage: decent+
sensual: good++ lots of variation with the hj. succumbed by playing with her nice big breasts.
overall: very bubby character, more than ziyu and feels more non-commercial. for a customer that dont talks much, you wont feel awkward with her.

------------------

Wen Wen
location: moved to one of her "sisters" apartment. shared toilet. nearest station, aljunied.
looks: similar to photos minus 30%, she was w/o makeup when i visited.
body: very similar body frame to ziyu. slim, toned with firm shapely breasts.
massage: decent-
sensual: excellent+ until i met her, i didnt know i can have a different category of catbath. niannian, 8m, ziyu cathbaths are quick strong stokes with strength from tip of the tongue, but wenwen is totally opposite. she uses the entire area of the tongue with wide soft strokes, also very wet. the sensation is out of the world. she will eat you all over the body including your fingers. similar AR style as nn which she will slide under your legs for a kneeling position bbbj.
overall: minus the lacklustre look without her makeup. wenwen is also a failsafe choice for good service.

--------------
Push abit can unlock from the above list, at least complete 1.
Old 23-07-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Push abit can unlock from the above list, at least complete 1.
your unlock mean fj?
Old 23-07-2019, 09:12 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

You are a great bro!
Keep sharing

If I visit Amy and like her very much, one out of seven days in a week - bros can’t have her service

It’s the environment description that scares me off.
Franco bro stressed that couple of times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
cc Franco
SMRT
special spawner
Georgemagnum

And any other Bros whose MR have helped me this far
Lol

She is sizzling hot
That’s all I should add

For a place so wretched (and I don’t mean the cleanliness), I’m actually willing to accept returning

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 23-07-2019, 09:13 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, I didn’t catch this.
Care to explain or pm me if related to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
CEO is busy next door

easy come, easy go

Old 23-07-2019, 09:24 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

UpZ for the bros here.
True gem. I have to say, seen her countless times and never tired of her.

She is having a slight cough though.
Don’t be too hard on her.
Appreciate her voice. One of the factors that kept me going for more .... enough said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Rare and deserving sharing from CEO

http://www.momo65.net/girl.php?id=2953

Photo similarity: > 90% (reference from the red dress photos)

Looks: 9.5/10 (my type of looks, real SYT)

Body shape: 8.5/10 (I like her figure, if she is more meaty, I would have awarded a 9/10)

Eyes: 9.5/10 (mesmerizing especially when she looks at you while ...)

Lips: 8.5/10 (more meat and this would have been 9/10)

Massage skills: 9.5/10 (close to pro, with good strength, go try if you are looking for massage)

Boops: 8/10 (enough for me to cup )

GFE: 9.5/10 (lover feel, you want to bring her home permanently )

Tits: 9/10 (reactive and .... I’m salivating)

Bbbj/bj: 9.5/10 (tried the former, you know SSGJ?!? You will want more .... and more )

Attitude: 9.5/10 (real earnest lady, frank and tip top service)

Good playability, that is provided you treat her well.
It takes 2 to tango, right?

RTM: surely will. Else my account here will be retired for good

Each of us may have different experience with individual ML.
Yours and mine with Xixi may be different too.
If there are gaps, that’s life.
If you come at me for the gaps, I’ll ask you to fark off and grow up.

easy come, easy go

Old 23-07-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to all Bros for unselfish share of new gem (Amei). Booking now n will provide FR. Look like a SN cat with playability is increasing (Tian Niu, Hebe ) n now her. More thrills to push boundaries with this lot who are no less pretty, etc than the other SN.
Old 23-07-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 5
Davosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDavosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/lan-lan-massage/

Tried her up yesterday she have moved to another new place location Geylang
She currentl indicate she is offering $120 massage with hj/ BBBJ with AR boobs massage. She be in nude and 4g roaming. 

Picture same as what as posted as baby has given me. Tall 168cm with hourglass model figure . 

Very good fair skin and Long nice legs to roam . Very solid natural boobs

I will miss her services and the small chats
Old 23-07-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Her service is hj or fj bro? The comments in the site seems to be talking about fj.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
UpZ for the bros here.
True gem. I have to say, seen her countless times and never tired of her.

She is having a slight cough though.
Don’t be too hard on her.
Appreciate her voice. One of the factors that kept me going for more .... enough said.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1