The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
1985derrick1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster1985derrick1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmam View Post
Anyone to reccomend for young syt?

I have up Angel and I think she is really good. The rest I'm not sure if they are syt...
Old 09-01-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Uncovered a hidden gem in this house but not in the usual manner that I expect. Noticed a PRC lady helping out with the chores during the past few months and always thought she was just another OKT assistant, but man, was I wrong when I tried her out after seeing her coming out from a room as a WL. Her name is Apple.

First impression: Apple comes across as a young MILF type with fair skin, medium height of about 1.6m and rather slim figure. She has A cup boobs with protruding nipples, shaven pussy and perky butt. Her left arm has a phoenix pattern tattoo.

Shower service: Boob rub, catbath on my chest and deep throat BBBJ.

On bed service: She started off by giving a very firm massage on my back which was very soothing, as proven by her past experience as a masseuse back in China. She then continued with a super long catbath on my back, legs and arms. This was followed by boob rub on my butt with me on all fours before her slow and sensual AR. The deep throat BBBJ was once again provided while I rubbed her shaven pussy at the same time.

FJ: This is another highlight of our session. Aside from bonking her in doggy position to fully appreciate her perky butt, I bonked her in missionary, after which she climaxed in a different way from other WLs I tried before. Her body was twitching a few times while she gave out some soft moans. She seemed to enjoy sex by the looks of it.

Overall: A WL in the same category as her housemate Ting Ting who excels in services and has friendly attitude. Being a hardworking lady who volunteers to do the chores when there are no customers (so as not to think too much nonsense), she also fulfilled my somewhat fantasy of bonking a housemaid. Highly recommended for bros who are more into services and massage.
Old 09-01-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Uncovered a hidden gem in this house but not in the usual manner that I expect. Noticed a PRC lady helping out with the chores during the past few months and always thought she was just another OKT assistant, but man, was I wrong when I tried her out after seeing her coming out from a room as a WL. Her name is Apple.

I have tried her when she was relatively new (1 week old?). Wasn't my cup of tea back then. Seems like her standard has increase by several folds
Old 09-01-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

First impression: Apple comes across as a young MILF type with fair skin, medium height of about 1.6m and rather slim figure. She has A cup boobs with protruding nipples, shaven pussy and perky butt. Her left arm has a phoenix pattern tattoo.

Shower service: Boob rub, catbath on my chest and deep throat BBBJ.

On bed service: She started off by giving a very firm massage on my back which was very soothing, as proven by her past experience as a masseuse back in China. She then continued with a super long catbath on my back, legs and arms. This was followed by boob rub on my butt with me on all fours before her slow and sensual AR. The deep throat BBBJ was once again provided while I rubbed her shaven pussy at the same time.

FJ: This is another highlight of our session. Aside from bonking her in doggy position to fully appreciate her perky butt, I bonked her in missionary, after which she climaxed in a different way from other WLs I tried before. Her body was twitching a few times while she gave out some soft moans. She seemed to enjoy sex by the looks of it.

Overall: A WL in the same category as her housemate Ting Ting who excels in services and has friendly attitude. Being a hardworking lady who volunteers to do the chores when there are no customers (so as not to think too much nonsense), she also fulfilled my somewhat fantasy of bonking a housemaid. Highly recommended for bros who are more into services and massage.
Ting ting and apple are buddies 😊
Can try tarma as well
Old 09-01-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster

dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
Ting ting and apple are buddies 😊
Can try tarma as well
Didn't know they are buddies. Thanks for the info.
Old 10-01-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
1985derrick1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster1985derrick1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried xiaoyu yesterday and was a good visit in overall. Looks like University schoolgirl and have very sweet smile. Service wise, willing to try and are learning new skills to engage a guy. She has a good catbath over me and did three position with her. Not for big boobs lover but surely syt lover will be interested. My guess is one of the prettier syt in this house
Old 10-01-2020, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 5
69muybien is a Helpful and Caring Samster69muybien is a Helpful and Caring Samster69muybien is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Does she provide DFK? I also thought she is okt assistant.
Old 10-01-2020, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69muybien View Post
Does she provide DFK? I also thought she is okt assistant.
She didn't provide. I also didn't try frenching her.

I'll try when I RTF.
Old 10-01-2020, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
She didn't provide. I also didn't try frenching her.

I'll try when I RTF.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 11-01-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 16
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry for noob question.
This house is what cat?
Old 11-01-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxquerader View Post
Sorry for noob question.
This house is what cat?
This house is Cat 150.
Old 11-01-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 16
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
This house is Cat 150.
Many thanks bro
Old 13-01-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Sensuality + Sensational + Soothing

FR on newbie, YoYo ... 👍🏽

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=19...&postcount=125

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-01-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sensuality + Sensational + Soothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
FR on newbie, YoYo ... 👍🏽

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=19...&postcount=125

Enjoy,
MaXx
Since we cannot comment on your thread......the comment is here..

Your thread should be renamed Maxcyclopedia......
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 17-01-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Till today, I have not been able to try Angel. Way too long queues for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
apart from Ting2 and Angel, I do not know the rest of the 1654A WL.
Thank you Senior bro for the listing. Time to go sit around the place, look see call.

Only complaint the place is too smoky, clothes hair and even backpack got cigarette smoke smell.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1