The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru1269 View Post
Warning to Bros cheonging in CM,

Avoid this agogo bar “Forever”, they are swindlers and all the mummy there are con woman. A Friend just got conned there.

Take the recommendation by Tuk2 Drivers with a pinch of salt too.

ok ask Ah Goo about this Forever bar......is a bar that set up to chop horny Robert lah......aiyo do some homework can avoid, unless lazy and itchy then just pay some learning fee lor.

Anyway this "Forever bar" is opp celeb soapy and is beside a famous fish ball kway tiew soup noodle shop aroi mak mak I always go there eat.

https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/...1!4d99.0028817
Old 26-01-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Now hot and hazy
Old 26-01-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Now hot and hazy
CM 11-29 degree.......afternoon sure hot, night time after 8pm outdoor bar will be cooling about 16-22 degree....after midnight 11-16 degree.
Old 26-01-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 20
guru1269 is one of the Best!guru1269 is one of the Best!guru1269 is one of the Best!

Any way to report this Forever bar to the authorities of their tactics ?
Old 27-01-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
All these places are protected by local police and pay so many department monthly.....sometime they will close some shop just to show to their boss like recent ktv closing action, but same location will later open again like this Forever bar is previously those chop carrot ktv for tourist only.

That's why we have this forum to help newbie venture and always ask them to do homework ....... but too many just ask and want to get info without contribute anything back. BTW how many of you went in and kena chop how much with what you guys order??

P.S. you can try to report them to police and see how lor, best is to report to tourist police by calling 1155.... they can speak English.

https://www.facebook.com/tpdchiangmai221/
Old 27-01-2020, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Now hot and hazy
Now is so cold......and will be cold all the way till Feb..

Quote:
BTW tourist also take money too....so after u reported to them, either u stay or u leave CM. If you stay, just be careful they look for u.....and if you go, tourist police will close the case. If amount not big just take it as lesson learn lor.
Old 27-01-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tamarin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went 20 KTV last night, super duper kiasu.... i arrived at 630pm, so the place wasn't opened yet.

There was a blackout which lasted a while but the staff allowed me in while they setup shop.

There was less than 10 girls last night coming to work, but managed to have one pretty fair and nice girl sitting with me.

Ordered a gold label, both me and her finished 1/2 of it.

Maybe tonight try again, any bros in Chiangmai keen to join let me know through pm,

My goodness Chiangmai is really a sleepy town during the day..... many place playing new year songs but not really a lot of festive mood here.
Old 27-01-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarin View Post
Went 20 KTV last night, super duper kiasu.... i arrived at 630pm, so the place wasn't opened yet.

Maybe tonight try again, any bros in Chiangmai keen to join let me know through pm,

My goodness Chiangmai is really a sleepy town during the day..... many place playing new year songs but not really a lot of festive mood here.
wow you more kiasu than me usually go 7 - 7.30pm hahaha.

Alone also u can go, really like my other kaki use to go alone also. Now CNY period most of the girls are from mountain and will go back to celebrate CNY with family.
Old 27-01-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
CM 11-29 degree.......afternoon sure hot, night time after 8pm outdoor bar will be cooling about 16-22 degree....after midnight 11-16 degree.
Previous years was 23-25C in the afternoon...
Old 28-01-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 20
guru1269 is one of the Best!guru1269 is one of the Best!guru1269 is one of the Best!

Thanks Happyman007 for the update and info.

The tactics Forever uses are probably something common, the bill at the end of the night is double and triple with additional charges not told to you. But its reflected in "fineprint" somewhere in the menu. And the mommy will claim that its reflected inside the menu and price list

So Bros, be careful when venturing alone in CM, just ask when in doubt or else you will be shocked when the bill comes and 4-5 bouncers will be waiting at the door if you refused to pay. KNN.

Happyman007 - Anyway to alert the Authorities through your contact in CM ? So that no one else will fall prey to such unscrupulous tactics. Its a lseeon learnt for my friend.
Old 28-01-2020, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:

Happyman007 - Anyway to alert the Authorities through your contact in CM ? So that no one else will fall prey to such unscrupulous tactics. Its a lseeon learnt for my friend.
No use lah, the police also take money.....even if they really take action and close the shop, those people kena fine maybe 500 baht only....and next few days open same location with different name.

And also why I need to use my contact to report?? The person must go himself with proof and he be the witness mah, dun think the police so free to entertain me or my contact unless my contact is the Mayor or PM lah.

I think is common sense for anyone to go to a foreign country to be careful of scam, and Thailand is popular not just in Chiangmai but so many cases in Bangkok especially.......for those who are not smart enough is always a price for them to pay for learning a lesson. We can warn and post so many in forum but do you think anyone bother to read and appreciate our effort??

Let the “simple and naive person” pay the lesson lah
Old 28-01-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
thingstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Daisuki Massage By Lolita for the hell of it. Had # 7. She was actually pretty cute and close to the photos., and ridiculously short. Massage was solid, too. Enjoyed myself. She offered extras (bj) at high prices due to the Corona Virus (pretty sure she knew nobody would take it but if they did / win win for her.) Ask for FS some other time and you may receive, I would think, but who knows.

Overall, if I lived in Chiang Mai, I'd probably be going back here hooking some for sideline action. 8/10.
Old 29-01-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
fredriv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by thingstick View Post
Went to Daisuki Massage By Lolita for the hell of it. Had # 7. She was actually pretty cute and close to the photos., and ridiculously short. Massage was solid, too. Enjoyed myself. She offered extras (bj) at high prices due to the Corona Virus (pretty sure she knew nobody would take it but if they did / win win for her.) Ask for FS some other time and you may receive, I would think, but who knows.

Overall, if I lived in Chiang Mai, I'd probably be going back here hooking some for sideline action. 8/10.
Went here last yr and line up was average and subpar. Anyway look at their line just now the lineup seems not bad especially pic 16 and 17 😁

The gal i had was abit attitude and cant touch, ask for 1k to take off top and thats ontop the entrance fee which alr covers hj. For the total price if includibg the 1k i could do better value eslewhere.
Old 03-02-2020, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Draco6300 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Posting an old FR from my time in Chiang Mai
28 Dec 2019
Raspberry Spa

Location: ulu and discreet, grab there for convenience. Its a house at the end of a lane

https://www.chiangmailocator.com/wik...chiang-mai-p44

Girl: went with Spy but by looks of it, she may have left she was really a catch, top of her game when she was there (checked with recept). Cute face and gorgeous slim body. Not for a boob lover.

Services were decent. Bath was SOP and they will go in with you and bathe you. Hygiene is key, as you will also be asked to rinse mouthwash.

While massage is advertised, dont pin too much hope on their massage skill, just some pinching and touching. But once you get to the real show, things started to heat up. B2b with generous amounts of oil , cbj (part of the sop) and fj. She rode extremely well, changed to doggy and ended in missionary.

Overall was a decent experience. Mamasan was very nice and accomodating. Will i rtf? Probably so, but maybe after checking out the bars and other spas. Its on my list for sure
Old 03-02-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco6300 View Post
While massage is advertised, dont pin too much hope on their massage skill, just some pinching and touching. But once you get to the real show, things started to heat up. B2b with generous amounts of oil , cbj (part of the sop) and fj. She rode extremely well, changed to doggy and ended in missionary.

Overall was a decent experience. Mamasan was very nice and accomodating. Will i rtf? Probably so, but maybe after checking out the bars and other spas. Its on my list for sure
Saw their menu is only B2B with HJ.....so how much need to pay extra for FJ or the 2300 baht is already all inclusive???

MENU

Raspberry's main treatment is a body-to-body massage that lasts 1 hour and 15 min or so. The treatment includes a shower together with the girl and then a body-to-body massage with oil or gel and handjob finishing.
Two to three classes of girls are available at THB 1,500 (cute girl) or THB 1,900 (pretty girl) to THB 2,300 (very pretty).
Besides that, sometimes promotions are offered.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1