The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

moon will be nicer if she got fair complexion

she is pretty
Old 19-01-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

she is pretty
Dai Gor, bo tai bo ji, why mentioned her out of the blue moon ? )

Mr Jaw and Birdie had said she is pretty. Of course she is pretty.
Old 19-01-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Dai Gor, bo tai bo ji, why mentioned her out of the blue moon ? )

Mr Jaw and Birdie had said she is pretty. Of course she is pretty.
she is my muse
Old 20-01-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:

she is pretty
月亮就该又白又圆
😬
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 20-01-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
[QUOTE=MrBigBadBird;19663156]月亮就该又白又圆
😬[/QUOTE

細致白皙及浑圆😁👍
Old 20-01-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
月亮就该又白又圆
😬
[QUOTE=DPOWER;19663599]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
月亮就该又白又圆
😬[/QUOTE

細致白皙及浑圆😁👍
she is happy with these comments
Old 21-01-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster

月亮 2062a

细致白皙浑圆
绝色妩媚勾魂
👍😉
Old 23-01-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

RTF Moon (2062a)
2 hr session.

One of the Great Sex, other then with Ex- An An.

Tremendously sextisfied.

Pretty face/Great GFE/ Solid Chemistry/Wonderful frenching/ Accomodating to any position i desired/ Hot, Erotic, Steamy Sex throughout the 2 hrs/ Super shiok slow forceful deep long thrusts and Grindings making her moan helplessly and wanted more. I purposely thrust all in and stopped all movement and nailed her hard. She could not tolerate her itchiness and started to grind me hard, twisted her body, grabbed me hard and urged me to continue thrusting while grasping for air. Sensed her body rising temperature. Finally conquered by her in doggie/ Could absorb my long and forceful poundings/ nice hugging, caressing from both, frenching and chit chatting/ Furious painting again making her moans after her bathing , before putting on her clothing/hand slided onto her cunt and ass crack as usual, making her stared at me with her enchanting smiling with a cute, helpless annoyance ....hehehe

A Super sextisfied bonk just before CNY.
Old 26-01-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Moon (月亮 2062a). Bonked her on 19 Jan 20 for the 1st time.

*She debutted about 5 months ago. Long hair, sharp face features, she is really pretty. To me, she is one of the prettiest in 2062a. Standing at 1.58 m and weighs 51 kg or more. She said her body slimming programme is underway
But even her existing body is attractive to me. Seemed to be C size boobs to me .....i am super jalat in judging the size of boobs, lol.

* Frenching queen (but frequently spitted saliva onto toilet paper for hygiene purpose), erotic moans, could take my long and heavy poundings, solid gfe and appeared to be enjoying sex, tight hairy pussy , accomodating to my requested sex positions ...... Very steamy hot sex. So sextifying. Ejected in doggie with her lying flat under furious thrustings and grindings .....so erotic to kiss her face, neck, back, and licked her sweat ......and frenched her at a good angle ......and released in this 0.01 cap inside her tight cunt ......超爽

I never realized i liked her big boobs as well. Ummm ....yummy. Forgot to suck and lick her nipples. But so shiok to caress them during standing doggie with her body 50 degrees upright ......and when she was on top of me with body facing the ceiling mirror.

I carried her up with her legs circling my waist and her hands circling over my neck and fucked her in my standing posture.
Mr Jaw, Birdie ........hahaha.
But i did it only for 1 min plus only. Not because of out of strength but because dick softened and came out. I was focusing on body mechanics much more than lust sex and i didnt really enjoy this posture.

Anyway, it was a wonderful bonk. I tried her because Mr Jaw said she was pretty
In the past , i always had this prejudice that girls of big boobs are not so pretty ....seriously , i also didnt know why i always conceive this picture in my mind. So, i felt lucky to have this opportunity to try her and was super sextisfied (as if all my sperms were rejocing as well)......1st time in my life feeling that my target is aligned with that of Mr Bird and Mr Jaw, LOL

After she put on her seductive dress after bathing and was prepared to leave, my beast mode suddenly got activated. Placed her on bed, pulled down her panty, gave her an aggressive cunnilingus for 30 secs .......she moaned in a seductive mode .......when my right hand slided over her cunt and ass crack before she stepped out of the room, she gave me this foxy, sexy, charming smile ......i had to resist the idea of extending 1 hr due to an appointment ......Sigh
Old 26-01-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Hehe, it seems that she already many suitors, you also join the competition ah

With the wuhan virius causing panic in china, I am wondering if I should still go down to play anot. Later the PRC girls make us wear the full body condom like from naked gun like that :P
Old 26-01-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

if dsc shut down legal scene then siao liao lor
Old 26-01-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if dsc shut down legal scene then siao liao lor
Kung Hei Fatt Choi, bro!

I remember during the outbreak of SAR in 2003, GL brothels weren’t closed or shutdown. But all patrons were made to take temperature, recorded their temperature and with their Names/NRIC no. If any patrons contracted SAR and found to have gone to GL, the authority would trace the rest at that time when this patron was presence. All involved would be quarantined. Therefore, if one is married or engaged, he can ill afford to patronise GL if that happens again ... just in case and play safe ... your love ones might get to know about it ... 😝😝

Anyway, Wuhan Coronavirus is less lethal compared to SAR. However, the primary problem is, not certain if it could mutate ... if it could, it will be difficult to suppress.

Mask clad,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-01-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
skyinwater is Cool - loads of Potential

Agree. Better play safe.
Avoid these period, because u never know who was kissing and fucking the girl one hour ago.
Actually the girls are very dangerous.
U cannot even tell whether someone carrying the virus until it explode.
Old 26-01-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyinwater View Post
Agree. Better play safe.
Avoid these period, because u never know who was kissing and fucking the girl one hour ago.
Actually the girls are very dangerous.
U cannot even tell whether someone carrying the virus until it explode.
Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Yes, the carrier of this virus can be asymptomatic as there is incubation period. Hence, even authority does temp screening at all entry points may not be 100% foolproof. Also try to avoid places where there are many PRC tourists. 🙄😳🤨

Better be safe than sorry,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-01-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

Bro Jaw, u have not digested my past posting yet, haha.
After the 封笔搞笑 issue, if u see any of my FR for any WL, it only means that i likely will up that WL for 1 to 5 hrs only.

If that WL is my long time keeper, sorry to all Bros that i will not mention her name in the forum (No FR on her). I will support her with good tips, red packets and gifts till she rtc (with or without tuna and regardless she has tiraks or not). For example,
Ex Dong Jing (yr 2013), Ex Zen Zen (yr 2016, 2017), Ex AnAn (Ex 2019).

For the virus thing......well, still need to bonk with frenching, try my luck, lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1