The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

SG Relax! Image
We Never Urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos.

Old Today, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 4
Kopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
She is good fren with Xin-er, heard she is not coming back...
Well , that's true to form. Generally, most MLs do 2 stints in Singapore and never come back. They move on to other countries. Or use their earnings to do business. Or nua back in Motherland.

Kissing fish did her two tours of duty liow.

Though there are those very very few who seem to always come back. Those very different
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 18
FatMan is a splendid one to beholdFatMan is a splendid one to beholdFatMan is a splendid one to beholdFatMan is a splendid one to beholdFatMan is a splendid one to beholdFatMan is a splendid one to beholdFatMan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Some people here said I have weird taste...
https://sglonelyguys.org/mandy-massage/

https://sglonelyguys.org/qiao-lin-massage/

https://sglonelyguys.org/zhu-li-massage/

Wanted to try this 3 in feb, Franco Bro any advise?
但是有的时候失望过后,
却是更大的失望。
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 5
JasonJG is a name known to allJasonJG is a name known to allJasonJG is a name known to allJasonJG is a name known to allJasonJG is a name known to allJasonJG is a name known to all
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Well , that's true to form. Generally, most MLs do 2 stints in Singapore and never come back. They move on to other countries. Or use their earnings to do business. Or nua back in Motherland.

Kissing fish did her two tours of duty liow.

Though there are those very very few who seem to always come back. Those very different
Kissing fish had tried various times to return, but can't get the necessary pass to do so.This is the situation with those who had come here twice, due to immigration restrictions.

Years back, there were so such restrictions, but now most girls apply social visit pass on their first visit to Singapore to test water and then apply a longer 6-month, 1-year or 2-year pass on their 2nd visit. Thereafter, it is extremely unlikely that they can successfully apply for a pass to visit a 3rd time. In actuality, many girls who seemingly are able to visit Singapore three or more times hold a 2-year pass, that allow them to travel freely in and out of Singapore during the two-year period.

Excluding white card holders and the small number of SPR and dependant pass holders, there is actually another group who "appear" and "disappear" from time to time. On the surface, it would seem that they had RTC during their period of disappearance, but in fact, they had not left the country but were merely taking a break or lying low for a while. These girls are overstayers, and cannot leave the country legally. They will be arrested should they show up at any of the checkpoints. The infamous Clearly was one such case. Won't go into identifying who are the overstayers presently here for obvious reasons.
Old Today, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 4
Kopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to behold

I just knew bro Jason will fill in all the proper details . Thanks. Mine was just the simplified explanation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1