The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-01-2020, 03:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Sorry bro. My bad. She is from China. C***y
ahh...haven't tried. But lately tried b****a
young and pretty. Good figure and smooth skin. But her spoken chinese not very good and very $ face. Ok if you have deep pockets and keen to splurge. But generally won't RTM for me.
Old 23-01-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Bro go and try and let me know OK??

QUOTE=yalpnez;19675116]ahh...haven't tried. But lately tried b****a
young and pretty. Good figure and smooth skin. But her spoken chinese not very good and very $ face. Ok if you have deep pockets and keen to splurge. But generally won't RTM for me.[/QUOTE]
Old 23-01-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Bro go and try and let me know OK??
]
generally don't have good experiences at this joint. the good ones were all of the past. overpriced place. won't appear often.

Only reason why I started visiting again is due to some ongoings in the home based ML scene in the immediate vicinity
Old 23-01-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
Gonna try the new TN shop across the bridge. Green signboard. See whether massage good not.
So, what are your findings?

Tried this place in the evening after work recently. Massage is good but I don't see any syt. Interior appears new. Yet another curtains tuina joint, but with the shop soundtrack played extra louder than norm, so you can have your private conversation ... lol. As extra bonus, got discount.
Old 23-01-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post

Tried this place in the evening after work recently. Massage is good but I don't see any syt. Interior appears new. Yet another curtains tuina joint, but with the shop soundtrack played extra louder than norm, so you can have your private conversation ... lol. As extra bonus, got discount.
Never go yet.. but saw from outside that there are no syts. All mostly ladies 40-50 years old. If massage is good I won’t mind.
Old 26-01-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

News scare of Wuhan coronavirus which spread to eye contact, airborne etc, Kana virus, also can be no symptom until some time Eg first contact until 2 weeks 🤔 stay away from Ktv, FL, ML, etc for time being I assume
Old 28-01-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pranksterz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Ai***N from USSC? got any review?
Old 28-01-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 5
Hello007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHello007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by pranksterz View Post
Anyone tried Ai***N from USSC? got any review?
Which floor bro?
Old 29-01-2020, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
Better enjoy this place while it lasts. Something unusual is going on inside the building, one of the joints is getting damn hiong.
Totally agree Bro.
Now 6 shops open. All looking damn dodgy; except H*, they look like a lighting shop on Balestier.
Raid waiting to happen when upstairs neighbours start complaining.
Old 30-01-2020, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 12
Porky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to behold

Hi, anyone tried the FWL spa? Can share info through PM.
Thanks!. Past by FWL didn’t get to see the ML inside. I think she is busy.
Old 31-01-2020, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post

Visited this place and have to agree with whatever you said. Massage is good. Did not short change on time. There were no rooms there..all curtains. The shop plays loud Chinese music but I still can totally hear the conversation between the bro and the ml beside me. No privacy in that sense.

Got GQ but had to reject because ML was probably nearing her 50s...
Old 01-02-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

2nd floor right in front of the toilet, anyone tried before?
Old 01-02-2020, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

One of that shows has taken over at least 5-6 units inside the building. Massive expansion it seems. Each unit comes with attached shower I believe 🤔
Old 03-02-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried the super small shop at level 2? The wl look very siansian type but shes probably early 30s.. she quote me 30 half hr.. i back off ..
Old 03-02-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold
Any bros went to the house beside prata? Can share field report? I got to know a ML from michat from that spa but haven't go yet. Only tried the one opposite USSC.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread