The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 23
ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevocalin View Post
[sammyboyimage]275836]
Thanks! The contact numbers and addresses are helpful.
Old 31-12-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
gogogo8989 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi I jus came back last week from Hatyai.
Jus to share, I find tis period a bit boring there, mainly because there's raid operation, there isn't much adventure in most PUB /BAR or drinking places. Share a bit . The only happy time I have is e last nite before I came back, a local friend (work as Tuk Tuk..my Malaysia friend-friend) ask me choose between economical (with no gals) or wan go to those more expensive (with gals accompany). I chosen the latter, as it my last nite, don't want waste my trip. We went to a remote lounge call the DOME, inside have Hall & KTV, u can see many KTV gals sitting on the sofa while walking in, I checked with my friend, the rate is THB1.8k for sitting, & they don't go out. We never try the KTV, but go straight to the HALL with live band, there u can find sexy dancers (almost naked or wear translucent dress/pajama) . One tower of beer (carlesberl) there cost THB1.2k, while liquor is between THB2.8 to 4.5k. Do note once u sitted, soon the dancers comes greet u & sit with u, u can roam their bodies if u like, but they will soon demand a Takila ladies drink which will cost THB250/small cup. Once u stop treating or their regulars come, they will leave u. The waitress are more fun, they come drink & play with u, and expecting tipping (which a THB100 make them very happy) , u can too hug them if u like
Old 16-01-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Going hatyai soon
Old 03-02-2020, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Going hatyai soon

Short time, 1500 baht
Long time, dont waste time on these girls.
Service wise, 2nd girl is better and her name is pronounce as 'new". Cant speak or understand english. Need phone translation.
Old 05-02-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Anyone will be in Hatyai in end of May? Hope to catch up with Bros there at pubs etc..pls drop me a pm if anyone keen to meet up then.b thanks!

Last edited by lurpsexx; 06-02-2020 at 11:42 PM.
Old 05-02-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster

lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogogo8989 View Post
. The waitress are more fun, they come drink & play with u, and expecting tipping (which a THB100 make them very happy) , u can too hug them if u like
Bro, these waitresses got chance to tabao back? Previously, i asked before n a few willing for a fee for a few hrs..more like adhoc FLs...
Old 05-02-2020, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Old 05-02-2020, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post

Chio.. WL?
Old 05-02-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster

Can anyone recommend a few hotels that's walking distance to the pubs & KTVs, n near to Street food ? Thanks a lot!
Old 05-02-2020, 08:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tj9830 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has contact for ladies to call to my hotel room in Hatyai ? I am fed up looking for a lady in wechat whenever I ride to Hatyai 😂😂

I am looking for trusted provider with std free...

Please advise ! Thanks in advance !
Old 05-02-2020, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj9830 View Post
Anyone has contact for ladies to call to my hotel room in Hatyai ? I am fed up looking for a lady in wechat whenever I ride to Hatyai 😂😂

I am looking for trusted provider with std free...

Please advise ! Thanks in advance !
555 who can be sure is STD free?? Even if she did her medical check up today and is free of STD, she may get the next customer that have STD and you suay suay kena as her 2nd customer how???

If scare STD just wear CD, 1 not enough wear a few.....if still very scare dun find chicken, stay in hotel pcc much better.
Old 10-02-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 16
Scleropages deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyScleropages deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Booked to Hat Yai this Saturday. Damn sian, friend also backed out. Will you go? Any bros going on Sat, want to connect?
Old 11-02-2020, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scleropages View Post
Booked to Hat Yai this Saturday. Damn sian, friend also backed out. Will you go? Any bros going on Sat, want to connect?
I will be going this week also, with my friend. I heard from my thai friend, hatyai still ok to go. Everything normal but only people wearing mask. Lol
Old 11-02-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 16
Scleropages deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyScleropages deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I will be going this week also, with my friend. I heard from my thai friend, hatyai still ok to go. Everything normal but only people wearing mask. Lol
Analysed that risk of virus is low. Higher risk is contact tracing. And Sian cause have to go alone.
Old 12-02-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scleropages View Post
Analysed that risk of virus is low. Higher risk is contact tracing. And Sian cause have to go alone.
Now in hatyai, not many people wearing mask, watson mask out of stock, not many people on the streets n if want to see gym chiobu, can sit at star buckd at central festival n watch all the chiobo go to the fitness first gym better than the farm girls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1