The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckau View Post
We are familiar with bangkok / pattaya. In fact my companion is a co-owner of a restaurant on South Pattaya Road (some of you may know him, he has another branch in angeles city near walking street). Because we have been unable to locate this mini thermae despite going on several recon missions we dun mind paying for someone to guide us there.
Hey Hucky, glad to see you alive and kicking around. AC has not been the same since you guys upped and left. The bar scene has totally gone to the dogs. Are you back into the bar business in Pattaya or Bangkok? Bring me for a walkabout if I happen to pass by one day.
Old 16-04-2018, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Japanese offered gal 10k nightly, a friend works there told Doggy, so Japanese destroyed place. Japanese must realise Thai not Japan where 10k baht is for 1hr while thinking 10k Thailand for long time is a steal
Old 16-04-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster

ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
10k probably is fuck raw n cum in pussy etc.
no... this gal refused one, you cannot even eat pussycat
spoiled by Japanese already showering her with branded goods, good food, etc then pray to her like goddess. Why because these Japanese guys are lonely, needy
Told Ddog she's turned off by their despo needy attitute (its called beta guys)
Old 16-04-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Many many moons ago, been to thermae, and had some interesting encounters.

Some girls told me, if they doesn’t like the man, more then often they on purposed quoted a high price, like 10K฿.

So if the man desperately wants her, he has to pay the ridiculous price for her.

Yes and no. Ddog knows this gal for few yrs and frequently LINE, gal working in Thermae. She was the one telling me all these, not because she doesn't like but her expectation now is at least 8-10k being spoiled by it.
Keeps telling clients last night gave 10k, Chinaguy gave 10k, etc. Anyway gals corrupted there now.
Japanese client gave 300, 000 accompany 3 days, no sex then stalk her LINE ever since. Funny story bcos guy trying portray gentleman no sex... doesn't know won't work real life. Get gal freaked out.
Old 18-04-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
MaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to behold

Was there over the Songkran weekend. Packed with tourist at about 11pm.
There are quite afew pretty SYTs, and they know that. Saw them turn away quite afew customers during my hour stay there.
I think to some of girls, it's may not b about the money as some customers didn't get near them before they are waved away or purposely turn away to talk to their friends.
I realised as customers also quite stress lei, if kena rejected by FL is quite embrassing.

NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Old 18-04-2018, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Er...... she bery chio?

Hrmp... how to verify if what she tell is truth? I can also say i go Thermae and the girls all pay me 10k to let me fuck them. 5555
Excellent comment!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 18-04-2018, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Excellent comment!
Similar to saying Angeles City has many attractive ladies, without providng any photo or proof, while everyone else says they are mostly fat and ugly and CMI. How to confirm Korean Superstar full of Sh#t?

"I'll admit, current bar girls (in Angeles City) are NOT as beautiful as previous years" - norice a.k.a 'Korean Superstar'
Old 18-04-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Funboi,

I usually don't post pictures due to privacy issues and respect for the girls! Better looking girls are usually working at Korean owned bars but you don't have to be Korean to EWR them! Those attractive girls will go with Asians, infact, some of those girls dislike Koreans so don't be intimidated by korean owned bars!

Currently, the best bar is Arcadia in WS! (Equus Bar is being renovated so all the girls are in Arcadia) Just don't flirt with my cute 18 years old cutie from Manila! That's all.

Bottoms up!

Old 18-04-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
er.... Susubesar maybe next time u can also give some examples of the mostly fat and ugly and CMI.
(
Here is a few month old video of Dollhouse, one of the most popular WS bars in AC and also recommended by Korean Superstar (Not Thailand)

This video is consistent with my experiences in Angeles City, and why i reccommend Thailand over AC even though more expensive and overtouristed....at least you have the option to find better quality girls, why waste even $1 going somewhere you are stuck with fat/chubby/CMI and cannot even find hot girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
I usually don't post pictures due to privacy issues and respect for the girls! Better looking girls are usually working at Korean owned bars
Hrmp... I call more of your bullshit. One mouth you say you 'respect' the girls, but at the same time have no problem sexually exploiting them? How hard for you to take one photo and blur out the face....unless you as inept as these 18 year old broke Pinay girls you regularly exploit...er....'respect..lol.

"I'll admit, current bar girls (in Angeles City) are NOT as beautiful as previous years" - norice a.k.a 'Korean Superstar'

Last edited by susubesar; 18-04-2018 at 03:16 PM.
Old 18-04-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post

Hrmp... how to verify if what you tell is truth? One mouth you say you 'respect' the girls, but at the same time have no problem sexually exploiting them? How hard for you to take one photo and blur out the face....or are you as inept as these 18 year old homeless Pinay girls regularly exploit?
If in SBF long enough and read up his history, you will realise he has a split personality aka mental problem. He married his "wife" in Vietnam which is a "he" but currently seem alone. He asked for street fight but someone requested to have a fair fight in Muay Thai ring, he backed up. He also mentioned he would get his gym friends to whack up a particular samster.

Above shows a lot of his weird characters. In SG, we said, "siao siao, tua nua pai".
Old 18-04-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
if he want he can censored or blur out the face to show you. I guess its individual choice to do or not.
He won't because he's just lying, and trying to promote AC because of contact/investments there. You will see him regularly promote AC claiming there are many 'attractive' girls there, without even a single shred of proof, when most other people on the thread disagree and say it is difficult to find a decent girl nowdays. AC is a dying city with few tourists and even fewer acceptable girls, makes it not worth going IMO.

You know someone is full of shit, when you confront them with simple questions, and they give you excuses instead of simple answers. Someone honest or integrity would simply take 2s to make a short video/photo proof of his claims. Oh wait, he 'respects' the girls....lol....but not enough 'respect' not to sexually exploit poor teenage girls 1/3 his age for pennies on the dollar...lol......that's real superficial RESPECT lol.

Anyways, lets get back to topic on THERMAE bar....just wanna warn those other bros of this Shady Korean Superstar that lingers on this thread also.

Old 18-04-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
if wana invest please invest in thailand and give us discount!!! Buy over Thermae maybe and put a lot SYT inside give exclusive privilege to SBF members can? 5555555 Free flow beer would be nice plus some chips n peanuts to past time while look see girls.
Norice only puts any effort to broadcast lies and fake news about AC to line pockets, too lazy even take a 2s photo to backup his fake allegations. You think he's gonna actually make effort and spend money to help the same SBF members he's trying to scam

Quote:
Posted b4 else where. Moved here for those who needed it.

Thermae Cafe Guide Jap Original Version

Use the browser auto translate plugin translate to english if u don't read jap. more or less there. 555555
Next time I in Thermae, must talk to to some Japs and ask them how much they pay an confirm if they are spoiling market, or Thai Gers pulling a Norice (i.e. lying) and broadcasting fake news for selfish reasons.

Even the Jap Thermae guide above you posted above list standard prices as:

short: 2,000 to 2,500 baht
long: 4,000 to 5,000 baht

These prices consistent with what i have paid...even before when girl ask for more, they settle for this range after negotiations. Who cares what the Japs pay.... What i lack in JPY i make up with in looks and confidence (not that i am supermodel, but i make efforts to dress up and look good, and sadly most guys make no efforts to clean up nice and show up in shorts/sandals/glasses/golf shirt etc)

Old 18-04-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I still dont believe there are a vast majority of girls going out just to look for korean guys, there are but really not significant. Overall, they just like fair skin guys and if they are of a darker complexion themselves, they want it even more! When it comes to looks in my experience, thai girls like cute guys not handsome guys. They dont tell a guy you are handsome (lor), they will say you are cute (narak). It makes sense, if you look at what they post on FB and line, they just simply love cute stuffs. Being clean and generous as other posters have mentioned I agree are very important as well. But if you have fair skin, the chances that a thai girl will like you will shoot up too. And unfortunately, it is easier to find fair skin guys in korean guys rather than sg guys.
Old 18-04-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 10
kraziivan45 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkraziivan45 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Posted b4 else where. Moved here for those who needed it.

Thermae Cafe Guide Jap Original Version

Bing Translate English Version

Google Translate English Version

Use the browser auto translate plugin translate to english if u don't read jap. more or less there. 555555

i like how the Japanese even have draw Thermae bar plan as well 5555. Japanese engineering!
Old 19-04-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wait till u see these....From my library archive 5555. 10 years ago

That's from G Diary Magazine! Sad, they went out of business!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1