The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2006, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 21
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nanjing

Quote:
Originally Posted by marji
went to a "strip" ktv last night then brought all the chicks to a club after that... played til 4am!
Yo Bro marji,
How was your May holidays?

Got FR on the KTV or not?
4am!Young man like you really can cheong!

Cheers!
Shengge

得到越多
失去更多
Old 11-05-2006, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 22
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by marji
Long time no see you leh! you busy ar!!

these few days play till me almost dropped!

went to a "strip" ktv last night then brought all the chicks to a club after that... played til 4am!

would love to sleep till afternoon but morning got meeting... after meeting then go back sleep!....
bro, I'm back in SG for the voting (as if my vote makes a diff). Will be back in Nanjing on Sunday. Call u next week.
Old 12-05-2006, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zoom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in NJ next week (wed - fri) or the following week (wed-fri).
Like to met up? Golf in the day time is most welcome followed by the 19th hole... he he..
Old 13-05-2006, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow, so happening ar, me i think around 1st week june arrive, by the time, u mus take me go cheong liao
Old 16-05-2006, 08:48 AM
Samster

Will be taking tomorrow SQ flight. Staying at hotel outside of Nanjing, closer to vendor factory.
Any keen to met up, leave me your contact via PM. Thanks
Old 17-05-2006, 12:09 AM
Samster

Change in travel plans, will be in Nanjing on the 24,25 only (night time available) please advise to work out ops plan to cheong
Old 17-05-2006, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Frankieman12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexatronic
Of course, bro! I'll be here for 1 yr.

U putting up at Sheraton? I pass by there a few times. Perhaps we can go drinking at 1912 some day.

will PM u my china mobile number...
Hi Bro Sex & Bro Marji,
Good to know that you guys are stationed in Nan Jing and share with us your
encounters in NJ.
I will be going to Nan Jing regular.
For a start, I will be going to Nan Jing later today.
Shall we meet up for a drink or chiong when I am there?
Rgs,
FM
Old 17-05-2006, 05:42 PM
Samster

Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom
Change in travel plans, will be in Nanjing on the 24,25 only (night time available) please advise to work out ops plan to cheong
oh, too bad. Will be in SHA whole of next week. PM bro marj, he will be glad to bring u out...
Old 18-05-2006, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom
Latest update: I'm afraid u hv to find ur own way next wk, cos bro marji, FM and myself wont be here. Marji going back SG, while FM and I go SHA.

We had a great time last nite at the Sky Club ktv, Ding Shan Hotel. Gals r quite chio and young. Bro FM is a fine example of classic cheongster. (Btw bro FM, where did u bring ur gal to??)

Tonite will be another cheong nite.....
Old 18-05-2006, 01:53 PM
Samster

shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
We had a great time last nite at the Sky Club ktv, Ding Shan Hotel. Gals r quite chio and young. Bro FM is a fine example of classic cheongster. (Btw bro FM, where did u bring ur gal to??)
Dear Bros,
FR on Sky Club, please!
Thanks.

得到越多
失去更多
Old 18-05-2006, 01:56 PM
Samster

bro, slowly lar...working now leh.

moreover, there r more cheonging these 2 nites, so let bro marji write FRs.
Old 18-05-2006, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro, slowly lar...working now leh.
moreover, there r more cheonging these 2 nites, so let bro marji write FRs.
You can write your story mah, Bro Marji writes his story. Cos what after the KTV sure not the same mah......

得到越多
失去更多
Old 19-05-2006, 01:15 PM
Samster

mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yo yo yo, i know sky club, many young pretty chicks there, got russian pole dance somemore, hehehe. i have been there a few times, nice ambience and sound system, gals wise i have never tapao back before cos they always wan us to go down there every single night. but i know theres quite a plump mms but i forget the name liao, quite fun to play wif, she almost let me rape the other day, hahaha, i think around 25, 26 years old, too bad i lost my handphone n contact, if not can gif u guys, sori.by the way, i know ding shan hotel also got a very famous spa with nice chicks i heard, but never been there yet, any1 been there oready?
Old 20-05-2006, 06:43 PM
Samster

Sky Club got pole dancing meh?? I didnt see any.

After 3 consecutive nites of intense cheonging, I cant take it anymore. Must be getting old and moreover a big hole in the pocket. Anyway, after Sky, the next nite bro FM and me (bro marji went mazzo) went to Celebrities 名人, another big KTV here with more than 200 小姐. I think men sometime very jiak lak, too few gals we complain, too many we also complain. The mummy hv to bring in 4 grps of gal before we decide! Each grp consist of abt 15 gals.

Last nite, we went to 1912, to a bar call SOS. Here, they hv pole dancing which I dont find interesting.

Bro FM returns to SHA today....

I swear I will stay home tonite!
Old 21-05-2006, 08:10 PM
Samster

yo bro sex, the last trip i went last december got pole dancing with russian gals lei, maybe balek russia liao la, u can ask the mamasan there. wow, the ktv sounds happening lei, got any fr or not?when u goin bk sin? i will arrive nanjing on the 7th june, hopefully can meet up u guys go cheong, hehe, keep in touch
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1