The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2020, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
The thing about being an SD is, so long the SB do anything don't get caught. You just close one eyes and pretend life goes on. If the SD choose to keep checking and digging on his SB. Its very tiring. Imagine he video call her to check her doing what and where with who always. Sometime just learn to let go. Enjoy the process and have fun. Its part of lifestyle. He's not going to marry her anyway. 5555

Steady bro! Your explanation make sense!

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 30-01-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Gado2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Went to Thermae bar yesterday and relatively quiet

CNY and Coronavirus meant little customer there. Many girls standing around, not too many punters

My friend get quote 2500ST right off bat
Old 31-01-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing. I was about to ask if any bro been to Thermae recently. Some FL is afraid to work at that crowded bar. They are worried about the virus especially when China man approaches them.

Old 31-01-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Gado2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well I was back at Thermae and wrong about previous post. Thermae as packed as ever no place to sit or stand.

No life-threatening fatal airborne virus can ever stop a money living Thai girl, on her quest to ripoff an overspending Jap tourist. many customers in face mask, they will stick their dick in a STI infected Thai ger, but don't mess with Corona!
Old 02-02-2020, 02:38 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
Huckau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Thanks for sharing. I was about to ask if any bro been to Thermae recently. Some FL is afraid to work at that crowded bar. They are worried about the virus especially when China man approaches them.
Crowd is less..... no see any PRC Chinamen in Thermae maybe because already banned from coming to LOS. But saw plenty of Japs and Koreans and other chinese from Nalaysia / Singapore. Very few farangs except me and my friends.
Old 02-02-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckau View Post
Crowd is less..... no see any PRC Chinamen in Thermae maybe because already banned from coming to LOS. But saw plenty of Japs and Koreans and other chinese from Nalaysia / Singapore. Very few farangs except me and my friends.
How about their asking now?

Old 02-02-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So them your health certificate maybe can get discount. But must indicate "Wuhan CoronaVirus FREE".

The number of people who got infected i think is A LOT just CCP conceal it.
Good watch and know But where to obtain this certificate? Hee

Old 14-02-2020, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Blakei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sitting in BKk airport bored.

Tourism has definitely dropped significantly the past few weeks. Surely supply Vs demand dictates price should be heading south. No?
Old 14-02-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakei View Post

Tourism has definitely dropped significantly the past few weeks. Surely supply Vs demand dictates price should be heading south. No?
it doesnt work like that for vice activities!
Old 15-02-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
it doesnt work like that for vice activities!
You sure?
You think thai FLs are like Rolex?
Prices will hold regardless of outside factors?
Everything is demand and supply.
Let this Wuhan virus persist and you will see thai FLs on lelong.
If you been to Thailand during the 97 financial crisis then you will know how cheap thai pussies can go.
Old 15-02-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickhunt View Post
How to see her Line ID ah?

Anyway.. she not really interested in finding other bros.. i asked her alr hahaha.

She just say only when she needs money to pay for her car than she will visit thermae as she alr got a full time job.

Here's some photos for you to fantasize about her hehehe

The other girl is her friend that we played cards together with

https://imgur.com/XLuB6CC

https://imgur.com/3VzS8vd

https://imgur.com/a/Mv7t7FQ

They look like the girls who hang around at the back. They usually stand by the table in front of the sofa.

I call them karaoke girls cause they look like they worked at Thaniya and got past their prime.
Old 15-02-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakei View Post

Can notice the sadness and stress on the face. Not just the bar girls, agogo and hostesses etc, legitimate massage, food service sector, transport sectors, plaza vendors all suffer.

As to pricing for sanuk, I have no current info.

What was unusual in late Dec 2019 ( before the Cornavirus factor ) :
the drop in hotel price in peak season, short lineup in PASSPORT controls at BKK Airport, mediocre business activity in the bars in peak season, and folding of some beer bars in prime locations of Pattaya Walking Street.

I do think the strong Baht rate throughout 2019 was high in the list for fixing up, and not just the Coronavirus factor, and PRC market.
Old 15-02-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
You sure?
You think thai FLs are like Rolex?
Prices will hold regardless of outside factors?
Everything is demand and supply.
Let this Wuhan virus persist and you will see thai FLs on lelong.
If you been to Thailand during the 97 financial crisis then you will know how cheap thai pussies can go.
Dun try to understand thai logic.....
There is a couple of thai FLs that just arrived in JB couple of days ago....... they had been to JB many times previously and charged rm170 per 45min session back then. Last trip for them was during Dec 2019.

However for this trip.... they are charging rm200-220 per session. Reason given by them was that because of Covid19..... they forsee less customers and so is charging more per session to cover the shortfall..... ????!! What kind of logic?
Old 15-02-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Can notice the sadness and stress on the face. Not just the bar girls, agogo and hostesses etc, legitimate massage, food service sector, transport sectors, plaza vendors all suffer.

As to pricing for sanuk, I have no current info.

What was unusual in late Dec 2019 ( before the Cornavirus factor ) :
the drop in hotel price in peak season, short lineup in PASSPORT controls at BKK Airport, mediocre business activity in the bars in peak season, and folding of some beer bars in prime locations of Pattaya Walking Street.

I do think the strong Baht rate throughout 2019 was high in the list for fixing up, and not just the Coronavirus factor, and PRC market.
Strong baht started to sink the thai economy. This coronavirus just made it much worse.
Strong baht deterred tourists from shopping in thailand, especially chinese tourist due to double whammy of stronger baht and weaker yuan. Shopping prices easily 10-20% more expensive (coupled with china reducing consumer taxes). at least still got tourists, just they reluctant to spend as much. This virus..... just made tourists disappear altogether.
Old 15-02-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Thai logic is lidat wan...charge more to make up for fall in demand hoping to cover lost revenue. Really defies all economic models

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Dun try to understand thai logic.....
There is a couple of thai FLs that just arrived in JB couple of days ago....... they had been to JB many times previously and charged rm170 per 45min session back then. Last trip for them was during Dec 2019.

However for this trip.... they are charging rm200-220 per session. Reason given by them was that because of Covid19..... they forsee less customers and so is charging more per session to cover the shortfall..... ????!! What kind of logic?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1