The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Yam seems to eat healthy.
Camping here for more nice updates please.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Re: My good for cheating life blackpill

Nice updates TS! Love to see how this unfolds
Old 04-08-2020, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

2nd week into the job ken talking to yam: can I pass the coordinating of Malaysia project to thickskin33.

Yam taking a sip of the black tea: OK introduce him to Anyi and her team.

I kid you not if yam was zhuge liang the black tea was his beloved fan.

Ken grinned at me: come I introduce you to heaven and hell. He took out his log book and asked me to write down the Malaysia team email and log into our intranet.
He introduced me to Malaysia managing director followed by the project manager Anyi.

Ken: Taiwan chiobu. Good to see but temper will burn you. Stay out of her way .

I took a look at her profile picture: the typical ice beauty type the type most normal tier man will stay away from. She is tall and lean resemble the famous YouTuber 馬臉姐。

Ken went on to guide me on the coordination basically we sold them our products and I need to issue po etc for the goods and marketing services of the website.
Normally I will liaise with their counterpart coordinator.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:55 PM
Samster

thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Thus begin my first interaction with Malaysian part I email them the purchases as well as manpower for the month waiting for their affirmation.

It was 7pm yam and the other have knock off I was tidying up my desk as well as finish washing yam holy tea glass. My phone rang. A cold voice spoke in perfect crisp Mandarin I knew whom it was.

Anyi:. Is that thickskin.

Me: yes.

Anyi : I gone through your report you over quote me you better take a look again and resend.

I was hastily opening the file as the number of parts I quote was numerous I fidgeted quite a bit.

Anyi yelled: have you found the error. You seem blur.

She said in a sarcastic tone:. Do you want to take a sip of yam tea to improve your intelligence. Send me the amended copy again and she hang up.

I remember finding the error and resending after I knocked off I recalled taking a bus and finding myself glancing at the hotel which I worked before from a far distance.

I sighed and remember the proverbs you learn from mistake but in real life how many people will give you a chance when you made a mistake.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post

It was 7pm yam and the other have knock off I was tidying up my desk as well as finish washing yam holy tea glass. My phone rang. A cold voice spoke in perfect crisp Mandarin I knew whom it was.

Anyi:. Is that thickskin.

Me: yes.

Anyi : I gone through your report you over quote me you better take a look again and r

I sighed and remember the proverbs you learn from mistake but in real life how many people will give you a chance when you made a mistake.
Yes some mistakes are too costly to make and some people are not so forgiving.

New company, new colleagues and new lease of life, cheers!
Old 04-08-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster

After that incident anyi made a complaint to yam and ken. Yam appear emotionless just told me not to make the same mistake. After that incident I was especially careful in dealing with anyi .

It was the second month in the company I had sorta got the hang of the whole culture. Common gossip place as in MNC yam was a 男神 in the eyes of various department. You literally see all the women present in the weekly reporting of revenue whenever yam has to walk down a path crossing the hr and finance department to the CEO office for his weekly reporting. I was always tagging behind taking down the minutes and eyeing at the commotion whenever he walked past the women there was giggling.

I realize he really did live opposite my home as there was a weekend I saw him walking to anchor point cold storage from that day onwards I never step foot in anchor point. I did bump into him a few time in Redhill market whereby he was pushing a baby stroller yes he was married according to ken. His wife was the typical Japan housewife.

I was converted to perm on my fourth month a month later than the usual 3 months.

Yam: we are having a team building next month can you arrange accommodation for anyi and her team.

I frozed on the spot.
Old 04-08-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
simonpetrikov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Glad you're back with a continuation! Keep it coming bro
Old 05-08-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 4
LeSkull is one of the Best!LeSkull is one of the Best!LeSkull is one of the Best!LeSkull is one of the Best!

Camping for more story
Old 05-08-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
Molby10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS, thanks
Old 05-08-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Nice update! Great to hear u got confirmed!
Old 05-08-2020, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Utemise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share, hope to read more
Old 06-08-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Getting more interesting, camping here for more updates please.
Old 06-08-2020, 08:44 PM
Samster

Meeting Anyi already...time to see how jalan your barang...haha
Old 06-08-2020, 09:16 PM
Samster

Yam: are you able to get discount at your previous hotel.

Me stunned but I need to prove to yam I can solve problems too thus I nodded my head. Only anyi and the Malaysia managing director will be attending. 2 rooms I only need 2 rooms.

I called the front office manager fo.

Fo : how have you been lately.

Me: OK la I need 2 rooms to host my superiors got special rate .

Fo : your stay period is non peak but only can give 10 percent discount and complimentary breakfast. You OK what room you have in mind.

Me: room 0525 and another one you chose.

Fo : room 0525 you should knew that room guest complaint of weird noise and often the towel will drop to floor. You into ghost hunting industry now.

Me: ya sorta I be bringing a fox vixen in. A fierce one.
Old 06-08-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

I paid the booking using company credit card thus dismissing any chances of meeting Ann.

Finally that cursed day is here Anyi and the MD will come in to office for a department to department introduction. Then after that we go for lunch and a briefing by the CEO and dinner then I sent them to hotel. It's a 3 days 2 night workshop cum team building.

I remember waiting in my table praying anyi will be sick and I just quickly refund the room only 1 day penalty. I do not need to see Ann as I will be sending them around 7 pm plus.

Phone rang and the receptionist said your 2 guests are below.

I dragged my feet to te ground level. Wahlah in front of me is her.

Standing at 1.76cm with high heels. The presence is obvious. I faked a smile and went over to greet.

Me: long journey both? I am the pa to yam.

The MD: ah yam chose a male we were thinking he was choosing a female but then again. He still drink tea?

I nodded and smiled at anyi.

Anyi : nevetrealised you are that tall come show us up.

Last edited by thickskin33; 06-08-2020 at 09:44 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1