The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2020, 01:11 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 0
samsamboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamsamboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamsamboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
How I managed to unexpectedly up 2 girls at the same timeframe

"Uh..." R moaned.

"Moan loudly for me..." I told her while fucking her.

"Then you have to fuck harder..." R laughably said to me.

I recalled that I broke up with my then girlfriend of 3 years and I was starting anew at one of the many private education institutes. I managed to do quite well at the Pre-U course as compared to my time at SIM and enrolled into the University course that I choose.

There were no distraction during the Pre-U course, I was extremely focused on getting good grades as there were subsidies provided by the education institute if we did well. That was until I stepped into the classroom for my University lesson for the very first time and that was when I saw R.

R was 24 that year and with her colourful hair, she look like your typical GND until she dressed up. Through the many lessons, we got closer and we were texting and talking on the topic of boy girl relationship when she suddenly texted me,

"You better not fall in love with me..."

Didn't want to be seen as a weakling, I replied "No way, you think too much."
That was 2 months into the University course and while I was not dreading to go to school, subconsciously I wanted R.

All changed when another girl, N came into my life unexpectedly...

Last edited by samsamboyboy; 31-07-2020 at 03:38 PM.
Old 31-07-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
6club deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I managed to unexpectedly up 2 girls at the same timeframe

Camping for more update!
Old 01-08-2020, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
hokkienme56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

walao cliffhanger weiii bro pls share part 2 already...
Old 01-08-2020, 09:09 AM
Samster (B)

samsamboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamsamboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamsamboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In last episode:

"You better not fall in love with me..."

Didn't want to be seen as a weakling, I replied "No way, you think too much."
That was 2 months into the University course and while I was not dreading to go to school, subconsciously I wanted R.

All changed when another girl, N came into my life unexpectedly...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You look so beautiful..." I said to N while dancing with her and she just smiled.

The intro of a Coldplay song was starting, I have forgotten what song was it but but it didn't matter; all I knew I need to have her.

N hit it off with R very well since the first time they met for our first clubbing session together. It was about 4 months of studying before that unassuming clubbing session sparked off a spiral of lust adventures. It was a Friday night and I was heading to Phuture Zouk that night and my university friends including N & R agreed to meet at the hotdog stall for me to bring them in under my guestlist as I bought table service.

The moment I saw N, I knew I need to have her. "Who is this girl?" I asked R casually.

"Oh, she's my friend N, that I got to know less than 3 hours ago."

"Ah I see..." my words trailing off.

I looked at R, she gave me that knowingly look and I gave her that "wtf don't be creepy" look and got them in soon after. As the night drags out, I got bored of drinking and dancing alone so I went to find R. I soon found them at the Main Room, they were all just standing around near the toilet grooving to the music.

"You guys not going to the dance floor to dance?" I asked R.

"No, why leh?" she replied.

"Oh no lah, cos groove to the music here damn boring." I replied.

Long story short, R pushed N to me and asked her to go dance with me and I didn't what got into me that night, but I just pulled her to the dance floor. N was slightly drunk so I managed to slip a few kisses on her cheeks and groped her ass.

"Enjoying yourself?" R texted.

What a fucker while I smiled to myself and continue grinding N. Unknowingly to me, R was behind me and she snapped a photo of N leaning on me while I grind-ed her. After the night, I got N's number and told her I will text her again. After that night, nothing much eventful happened except the chasing and hanging to make N comfortable around me, until 2 months later at Zoukout.
Old 02-08-2020, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 02-08-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
jadebunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story! Looking forward to next episode
Old 02-08-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.
Old 02-08-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster (B)

In last episode:

Long story short, R pushed N to me and asked her to go dance with me and I didn't what got into me that night, but I just pulled her to the dance floor. N was slightly drunk so I managed to slip a few kisses on her cheeks and groped her ass.

"Enjoying yourself?" R texted.

What a fucker while I smiled to myself and continue grinding N. Unknowingly to me, R was behind me and she snapped a photo of N leaning on me while I grind-ed her. After the night, I got N's number and told her I will text her again. After that night, nothing much eventful happened except the chasing and hanging to make N comfortable around me, until 2 months later at Zoukout.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was finally Zoukout weekend and I was pumping myself up to get some action from N but unexpectedly got some small actions from R too.

It was evening time when my friend that I jio-ed and myself went over to the room that they booked at Sentosa for resting and pre-drinking purpose. Nothing eventful happened, people vomited after drinking and the usual ruckus made after drinking. Everyone decided to head down to the beach for some music and man, it was damn crowded, we stuck together as a group and just have fun dancing. Gradually some of them decided to head back to rest, leaving me, R, N and a couple.

We decided to head back after a while and feeling bored, R and me decided to head back for more music. While walking down to the Moon Stage where generally the latest Pop songs were played, I don't know what overcame both of us, we started holding hands like a couple and I could see a genuine smile on R's face. It was an uneventful grooving to the music with R. The couple and N came to find both of us shortly.

As the night dragged out, I decided to make a move on N and pulled her to the corner of Moon Stage. It was there under the sky when I looked into N's eyes and the DJ was getting the crowd to groove when suddenly he decided to troll the crowd with a slightly slower tempo song but that song fitted the whole atmosphere I had with N.

"You look so beautiful..." I said to N while dancing with her and she just smiled.

The intro of a Coldplay song was starting, I had forgotten what song it was but it didn't matter; all I knew I need to have her.

I put my hand at the back of her head and proceeded to kiss her and she reciprocated, and there we were, making out at Zoukout. I forgotten who stopped it, but it doesn't matter as I knew I had her heart in my hands already. We continued dancing until R texted me, "Where are you and N?"

I replied her and we agreed to meet at one of the meeting points. Upon seeing R and the couple, N went and told R and the female in the couple that we made out and from there, a drama erupted. R went off and N went after her and the backstory is that R quarreled with her friend and then she felt emotional but unexpectedly, I didn't know it was a lie until a week later when R came over to my house.

Last edited by samsamboyboy; 02-08-2020 at 01:28 PM.
Old 02-08-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster (B)

In last episode:

Upon seeing R and the couple, N went and told R and the female in the couple that we made out and from there, a drama erupted. R went off and N went after her and the backstory is that R quarreled with her friend and then she felt emotional but unexpectedly, I didn't know it was a lie until a week later when R came over to my house.

"Where are you now?" I asked R.

"Somewhere in the West but I don't want to spend money to take cab home" R replied

"Orh, you want to come over my house and spend the night then go home in the morning via MRT?"

Long story short, R was at my house at around 1:00am and that was a few weeks after Zoukout and that was the beginning of everything. She came over with just a shirt, shorts and slipper after meeting her friend who stayed in the West while she stayed in the ghetto of Singapore, Yishun.

I sneaked her into my room and we started talking and was talking about my progress with N until I suddenly said while tearing, "Do you know that I actually fell for you? But you remembered what you told me? Not to fall in love with you?"

R stood there shocked.

She then confessed while tearing too, "I actually also got feeling for you but I thought you like N that's why I decided to back off... That's why I cried when I heard that you and N made out that night at Zoukout..."

"I hate you, R. I really hate you..." I told her while crying.

In the midst of this, our eyes met and we just started to make out with each other. My hands went underneath her shirt and started grabbing her boobs and played with her nipples, no resistance, bingo! I started removing her clothes one by one and took off mine.

Before positioning her at the end of my bed with her peach butt facing me, I told her, "Let's keep tonight a secret between us, alright?" R looked at me and nodded before pushing her butt high up for me.

For the very first time, I was going to fuck someone with no strings attached raw, I decided to record this moment and whipped out my iPhone and started recording me fucking R doggy-style. Boy, was her pussy tight.

"Uhhhh... Mhhhh...." R moaned while exhaling.

"Do you feel good?" I asked R.

"Yes... Yes... Your cock feels damn good... Uhhhh...."

R has broken up with her boyfriend of 3 years plus a few months ago and I suspected she was dry ever since then. I decided to increase my thrusting pace and as I increased, her already tight pussy started tightening.

"Uh.... Oh my God! Urghhh... urghhh... urghhh..." she moaned and cumming at the same time.

Seeing her came, I decided it was time to call the night and increased my speed further to make myself cum.

"Oh my god... OH MY GOD... fuck... fuck... Fucrghhh..." R exclaimed as her pussy tightened and her body started to shake as she came.

"Ohhhh... Arghhh..." I muttered as I push in for the final stroke before pulling my cock out of her and shot my loads onto her butt.

I walked over to where my tissue box is and give her a tissue to wipe her perspiration and helped to clean her butt and her pussy up before cleaning my cock. Little did we expect this secret of ours engulfed both of us in lust completely when we met again on the Christmas Eve without N knowing.

Last edited by samsamboyboy; 04-08-2020 at 09:41 PM.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Kexui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story TS, please continue..
Old 03-08-2020, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot bro! please do continue sharing.
Old 03-08-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

Utemise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting up tent....
Old 03-08-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster (B)

In the last episode:

Seeing her came, I decided it was time to call the night and increased my speed further to make myself cum.

"Oh my god... OH MY GOD... fuck... fuck... Fucrghhh..." R exclaimed as her pussy tightened and her body started to shake as she came.

"Ohhhh... Arghhh..." I muttered as I push in for the final stroke before pulling my cock out of her and shot my loads onto her butt.

I walked over to where my tissue box is and give her a tissue to wipe her perspiration and helped to clean her butt and her pussy up before cleaning my cock. Little did we expect this secret of ours engulfed both of us in lust completely when we met again on the Christmas Eve without N knowing.

"What are you?" I asked R as I videoed her with my iPhone.

She continued to slurp my cock and after satisfying her eating of my cock a few seconds later, she stopped blowing me and looked at the camera.

"I am a slut... I am a slut for you... only youuu..." she smiled while saying that to the camera and then continue blowing with the occasional eye contact with the phone.

2 years later, never would I imagine training a sex slave for my use in my life unknowingly.

R, N and me have made plans to go for a movie on Christmas Day but here we are fucking each other's brains out 2 days in a row before the meetup. As for the supposed to be one time thing, both of us knew the sex needs to continue because we both wanted it, I wanted to fuck her tight pussy while she wanted the good 2 hours sex that I gave.

"You want to come over?" I texted R and in 30 minutes, she was at my doorstep. We looked at each other, smiled, went to my room and wasted no time.
She took the initiative and make out with me while my hands went underneath her shirt and squeezed her breasts and in no time, we were fucking on my bed.

*Piak piak piak*

"Fuck me harder... ahhh.... damn wet..." R moaned. What a slut, I must have picked up a gem that is dying for sex since her breakup with her ex-boyfriend.

PS: Turn on the volume to hear her moans and her saying "fuck me harder" and "damn wet" - https://sndup.net/8fsh

We must have fucked a few times before she went home on Chirstmas morning and came back to my house in the evening with N. We had a mini gift exchange and I bought N a bracelet, helped her to wear and I could see a slight tinge of jealousy in R's eyes. But that changed when we were chilling in my living room; I was putting my arms around N and R was sitting beside N. I made physical contact with her and gave her a smirk, which she smiled back with a slight disapproval mixed with excitement.

We then went for the movie together, nothing eventful happened that night and both R and N went home the next morning after staying over at my house, or so I thought.

R went home shortly and we were texting again and all when I asked her if she wants to stay over a few days at my house and she agreed readily and that few days were the beginning of her training as my sex slave as I was mentally preparing myself to exploit her by filming everything that I am going to do to her. Things were getting a little sick as I was treating her as my fuck-toy and she on the other hand, loves the long sex sessions hence let me use her in ways she never thought she would do for anyone.

Last edited by samsamboyboy; 03-08-2020 at 03:05 PM.
Old 03-08-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
EvanesceWind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another amazing story for an amazing day, keep up the writings while I pitch tent with chips and beers
Old 04-08-2020, 01:47 AM
Samster

fffok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, camping for more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1