The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Sadio19Mane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Juriah ...A Short Office Affair

Nice, hope to read more.
Old 21-07-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 9
soulkesi88 is a splendid one to beholdsoulkesi88 is a splendid one to beholdsoulkesi88 is a splendid one to beholdsoulkesi88 is a splendid one to beholdsoulkesi88 is a splendid one to beholdsoulkesi88 is a splendid one to beholdsoulkesi88 is a splendid one to behold

camping for more

~Min 2 Point for exchange~
Old 21-07-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
PuChui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share, shall wait here for more juicy updates
Old 22-07-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks again for the encouragement.
Up my points if you can...appreciated.
Old 23-07-2020, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing TS.
Old 25-07-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 27-07-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts..
Old 27-07-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

A little update......

Terence decided that if he was going to get his chance to repay the debt, he would need to show Ju that this was now more to him than just a bit of fun. He'd made jokes before anything had happened between them about never being the guy to buy her flowers, take her to dinner or fall in love with her. He had only been interested in a bit of fun, but he felt a chemistry around Ju that he couldn't resist, so he decided to cross one of those things off his list of never do's.

Terence was going to be working on a major regional project for a Malaysian brand. The company’s head honcho was based in JB town and Terence planned to use a late finish on one day and an early start the next to justify a few nights away in a decent hotel in JB.

This would give him the chance to take Ju out for dinner, far enough away from home not to be seen by anyone they knew. When he invited her, she quickly accepted. It was nice to have the attention given to her and she looked forward to spending some time outside of work with him. She'd tell her husband that she'd be on a work trip.

The day of their dinner date came round quickly. Terence had been out of the office all day at a client event, but Ju had already made significant plans for the date with Terence. Despite the easy conversation at work, she was worried that they might have awkward silences over a drawn out meal. So she'd made a mental note of questions she could use to maintain conversation.

She'd also planned her outfit carefully. She'd decided on a trusted combination which wouldn't look like she was trying too hard. She also had to be sure her husband wouldn't suspect her of anything, so Ju had chosen an all black outfit with tight jeans, a form-fitting top with a cut-out shoulder and open toe high heel shoes revealing her toenails painted in the same bright red as her lipstick.

She arrived at the Renaissance Hotel and exited the Grab car clutching her tote and made her way to the Club Lounge first and killed time waiting for Terence to arrive, mixing thoughts of nervousness with her planned conversation starters for the evening. She felt jumpy and wanted Terence to hurry up and arrive.

Terence went to the suite he was booked into after his meeting to shower and change before he went to meet Ju. He had time to change into a fresh pair of underwear, well-fitting jeans and polo shirt. He eschewed his usual glasses and put in his contact lenses instead, a few generous squirts of Dior Sauvage to set the mood and he was off to meet Ju at the lounge.

Ju was a vision. He couldn’t believe she was there with him and he gave a her a hug and complimented her on her outfit. Ju was glad to see him and also surprised as he looked different without his glasses. The signature cologne and the warmth Terence exuded made her stomach somersault as she felt fresh bouts of nervousness about what was to come.

She needn't have worried about the conversation drying up. They chatted easily all evening and her list of doubts disappeared far from her mind. She started to see Terence in a different way. Out of his plain work clothes and glasses, she realised that he was more attractive than she'd recognised. Terence was just shy of 1.8m tall, which meant that even when she had her heels on, he would tower over her.
He had sensible, short hair and was cleanly shaven every day. His work clothes were smart but functional. It was like he was happy to be Mr Ordinary with nothing making him stand out from the crowd. She always knew he was handsome, and had heard other women at work talk about him, but she'd never quite had him down as her type.

Sitting opposite him that evening, without his glasses, she started to notice things she hadn't really taken in before. He had bright shiny brown eyes, a strong jawline and a smile which had clearly broken many hearts. In his polo shirt she could see his athletic arms which made her think about him in a different way, but above all that, Ju was really enjoying herself.

After they finished their meal, Terence asked Ju if she'd ever stayed in the hotel they were in. When she replied that she hadn't, Terence tested the water to see if he could encourage her back to his room. "I've not stayed here before either and was a bit worried about it initially." he lied. "But you should see the view, I’ve got the Presidential Suite and it’s fantastic! You want to come up? "

Ju had no real interest in seeing the features of the hotel, but she didn't want the night to end yet, so she followed Terence into the hotel, up the stairs, down the landing, paying little attention to the grand staircase and period carvings, and into his room.

Once inside the room, Ju felt nervous. She had grown to really like Terence and didn't want to do anything which would either put him off or make her appear as anything other than desirable. Playing on her mind was the significance of them spending the night. This wasn't just going to be about sex. He would get to see her in her post-sleep state, without her usual make-up and her hair unstraightened. She suddenly felt very vulnerable.

Terence could sense Ju's nerves. He also felt scared himself. He desperately wanted to be good for Ju, but had deep-rooted self-doubt about his sexual prowess. His wife had made him feel inadequate and undesired for a long time, and he feared he would ruin the image Ju currently had of him. He had given Ju a good experience that first time, but there was a high chance he wouldn't be able to live up to it again.

Terence, very sensitively, brushed his hands through Ju's hair in that now familiar way. He loved touching her, and her reaction to his contact confirmed that she enjoyed it just as much. He ran his hand behind her neck and slowly, but with slight pressure, massaged the nape of her neck. As she melted under his touch, Terence leaned in and kissed her softly. Their lips met, and Ju parted her mouth. Terence found her tongue there, waiting to receive his own and their tips danced together for a while as they kissed slowly and passionately. Their mouths opened more and let their tongues wrap around each other.

Ju let out a moan and Terence began to try to run his hands over her. His right hand moved with purpose from her neck down her back tracing the line of her spine to her waist, lingering momentarily before moving onto her firm and shapely ass. His other hand, he placed on her hip, then moved it up her side and felt her shake slightly as he ran it up her body. His hand then met the side of her breast and began to caress it as Ju moaned out again.

Ju felt Terence's gentle hand run through her hair, and her nerves began to dissipate as she relaxed under his soothing touch. She felt herself drawn in and their lips and tongues worked in unison as their kiss increased in intensity. She then felt his hands appreciating her body, and she felt her pussy swelling with anticipation as he held her ass and breast.

She felt Terence begin to move to undo her jeans. She desperately wanted him to, but reluctantly blocked him. "Give me a minute," she said, and begrudgingly pulled herself out of his arms and slipped into the bathroom with her large tote bag.

Last edited by mixmasternrv; 04-08-2020 at 06:38 PM.
Old 27-07-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update!!

Steamy!!

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 27-07-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 27-07-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
fuck080818 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, please continue!
Old 29-07-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep the updates coming.
Old 29-07-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Kexui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, hope to read more
Old 31-07-2020, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 31-07-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!                                                    

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1