The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2020, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone of you secretly masturbates in office?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren32 View Post
She didn’t react as I rub passed her side boobs, so I carry on massaging her back and getting a good feel of her fleshy side boobs as my hands slides up and down the side of her back. It is really nice and I was getting a hardon and spending more and more time on her side boobs.
I couldn’t take it anymore and decided to be more direct as my hands went inwards and cup both of her boobs……
Camping Here Liao

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 03-08-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

dun keep us in suspense plsssss......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren32 View Post
Wow.. I didn’t expect so many interested. Ok, first of all, it is not a special story, pretty normal one.

Let call my receptionist J.
Some intro of J. J at that time was 25. She is petite, around 1.59m tall, slim, shoulder length hair and sizeable assets for her size. While I wouldn’t say she is pretty but she has a look which can be attractive.
She was working as a receptionist but taking night classes for her degree course. As the exam comes nearer, she was doing her work in office and I started to help her out with her homework and revision.
I was single then, so I don’t mind staying back, we had pretty good chemistry and the conversations with her is quite enjoyable especially as we got closer, the topics got more interesting. And of course, when we sit in the meeting room, we sit at the corner of the table, at each side of the “L”. And often her short tight skirt would move upwards and after a while she don’t bother to pull down her skirt anymore and I got my reward. On some days, she also wore some lower cut tops and I get to see a nice cleavage too.
Through our conversations, I realised she quite happening one. She told me in her previous company, she was the secretary to a Hong Kong boss. And over time, she got close to him and had an affair with him. In the end, it ended as the company found out and her boss got posted back to Hong Kong and she also left the company. That got me thinking that she might be pretty open.
It was 2 days before her first paper and although she has finished her revision, she told me she has been quite stressed and not sleeping too well and her shoulders and neck were stiff. I took the opportunity of course and told her my massage skills not bad one and she say ok.
She was sitting on a meeting room chair. I got behind her and started working on her shoulders. After a few squeezes, she was commenting that my massage is really pretty good. She says she like hard massages, among other things.. and she giggled. I massaged her shoulders, neck and then I asked her if she would like to sit the opposite way on the way on the chair and let me massage her back..surprisingly she was gamed.
She got up and parted her legs and straddle the chair and rested her head on the backrest of the chair. Her short skirt was pull up in the process and I could see a slight glimpse of her white panty before she push forward and the view disappears…
I started to massage her shoulders again, working my way down her back.. then up along the side. Decided to be test water and brushed against her side boobs…
She didn’t react as I rub passed her side boobs, so I carry on massaging her back and getting a good feel of her fleshy side boobs as my hands slides up and down the side of her back. It is really nice and I was getting a hardon and spending more and more time on her side boobs.
I couldn’t take it anymore and decided to be more direct as my hands went inwards and cup both of her boobs……
Old 03-08-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
GreatScots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Paging for Darren32
Old 05-08-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13032 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm wondering where did the TS Esther went?
Old 05-08-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
DeadlyWiper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for bro Darren32 to continue
Old 06-08-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

My female colleague from Korea on 1 week business trip here, came to our office for a meeting before going back to Seoul. she came straight from the hotel due to a scheduled meeting in the office so she had her luggage with her.

after the meeting, the team suggest to go for lunch nearby with her before sending her to airport, so she left her luggage in my office (since i have a room), when we about to leave, she told me she need to get a her makeup pouch from the luggage, so i let her into the room. she open the lock (saw she turn lock to 791) and took out her pouch.

seeing the opportunity, i told the rest that i will join them at the restaurant later as i need to send out an email. went back to the room, pretend to send email and after about 10 mins, seeing the coast is clear, i lock my room door and unlock her luggage -- 7 - - 9 - - 1. bingo!

Her clothes and stuff are all neatly packed in bags, saw a pink bag and with a bra icon printed on it. open it and all her bra and panties (unwashed) are inside.. she has a variety of style and colour. some are cotton and some are super sexy lace, found 2 g-strings. i think she likes black, most of her bra and panties are black, her bras are all matching. i told out one of her cotton pink and black stripe and sniff it - damn it smells so good. i cant describe the scent, but it has a mix of her perfume, and nice pussy smell

so i turn off my room lights (just in case someone walk pass my room) and double check my door lock. remove my pants and wrap her cotton panties on my dick while i took another black lace pair to smell, - she has also has a soft silky nude-coloured nightie, that i also used while i start to jerk..

that feeling was so nice. after 10 mins, i shoot onto her cotton panties , clean up and place all of them back. i kept one pair (the only white pair) in my pocket, place her luggage back to same position and left office to join them at the resturant.

you can imagine the arousal i was having at the lunch, her sitting opposite me, her panties in my pocket and knowing i just cum on her cotton pair.

dont think she can come to sg soon for meeting due to covid, but damn it was a great experience
Old 08-08-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Bro Kimsiew never misses a good opportunity!
Old 08-08-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Doonnie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Bro Kimsiew never misses a good opportunity!
Fast hand fast leg
Old 09-08-2020, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
dont think she can come to sg soon for meeting due to covid, but damn it was a great experience
Haha, KS as adventurous as ever....never one to let an opportunity go to waste... Was she an milf? You have a soft spot for them even if only their used undies for a quick wank at the office! lol
Old 09-08-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
My female colleague from Korea on 1 week business trip here, came to our office for a meeting before going back to Seoul. she came straight from the hotel due to a scheduled meeting in the office so she had her luggage with her.

Wow ..... Never Try Korean Gal Before ..... Just Wondering How Will It Like

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 09-08-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
They are just like any other girl. Some are quite friendly. Most are fair and almost 99% have some kind of plastic surgery done.
Old 09-08-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
In this particular case KS has not either, he just did her used , pungent undies.

Nevertheless KS has an enviable record with all manners of milfs and many of us enjoyed tales of his numerous exploits.

This share is most appropriate here as it is in line with the topic...secretly masturbating in the office! lol
Old 09-08-2020, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
QiGong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share bro KimSiew769!
Old 11-08-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
They are just like any other girl. Some are quite friendly. Most are fair and almost 99% have some kind of plastic surgery done.
Had 2 ex gf that were Korean when I was in Australia. To them plastic surgery is more major like face contouring. Most of them is do eyelids and nose fillers lol. That one considered normal. Korean girls are damn good bbbj and cowgirl riders man. So far with all my exes Korean cowgirl grinding is damn Tok kong. Legend has it that they were descendants of Mongolia...that’s why their horseriding skills is really no horse run

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 11-08-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

haha, from your account I suspect there could be some truth in dat ancestry.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Had 2 ex gf that were Korean when I was in Australia. To them plastic surgery is more major like face contouring. Most of them is do eyelids and nose fillers lol. That one considered normal. Korean girls are damn good bbbj and cowgirl riders man. So far with all my exes Korean cowgirl grinding is damn Tok kong. Legend has it that they were descendants of Mongolia...that’s why their horseriding skills is really no horse run
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1