The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2020, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1119 / Power: 5
jjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud of
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Hi any bro can share soda ctc pls? Thank you
Old 07-08-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 14
tsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I tried many juagen

1. Ling Ling Jie - a lot focused on the groin area. Not sure authentic or not but definitely not Thai style. LLJ is old and not pretty hence no action

2. Soda - trained in the famous Thai academy. Can feel the veins pulling and twisting. TOP level juagen. Lol! Focus on the prostate, shaft and cock head. Soda has huge tits and very nice fuckable face. She used to offer FJ. Very nice session where you can maintain you cock then test out ur cock to see its effect. I always did her 2 rounds due to her great juagen and fucking skill. Lol! Loved riding you and a lady who enjoy sex to the TOP level

3. Ping Ping - ppl may remember her Thai style juagen and TOP customer service. Previously from Bugis before moving to Hougang. Her Thai style juagen is extremely powerful. Can feel aching in ur kidney area and the veins being pulled like playing guzhen. After that feels rock hard. Very nice lady who offer a lot of cut fruits, boiled soup and dessert

4. Anxxx - Very low profile lady but level comparable to Ping ping and Soda. Rarely take any new clients now

5. Celine - Not bad in terms of juagen level. She wins in her beautiful face, huge tits and flexible body (practicing yoga for years). Her hdly and full body rub will make ur soft cock instantly hard. A hungry milf who love to have sex with her regulars.

6. Angel - many would remember this lady who moved from Novena to Geylang. Pretty ok juagen (toned down Thai style and less painful). Wins on her huge D cups tits and 69 HJ. Wasted no other services provided

The rest more or less are fake ones who did a lot of marketing.
bro can share contact for Soda, Ping Ping, Anxxx, Celine and Angel? points to up!

encouragement keep me going!
Old 07-08-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
michael_jack69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: Does Juagen really work?

Hi bros,

Any kind bro can share Angel contact?

Last heard she was at Eunos apartment there. . Can anyone verify please.

Thanks in advance
Old 07-08-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
^Liger^ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy^Liger^ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Does Juagen really work?

Quote:
I tried many juagen

1. Ling Ling Jie - a lot focused on the groin area. Not sure authentic or not but definitely not Thai style. LLJ is old and not pretty hence no action

2. Soda - trained in the famous Thai academy. Can feel the veins pulling and twisting. TOP level juagen. Lol! Focus on the prostate, shaft and cock head. Soda has huge tits and very nice fuckable face. She used to offer FJ. Very nice session where you can maintain you cock then test out ur cock to see its effect. I always did her 2 rounds due to her great juagen and fucking skill. Lol! Loved riding you and a lady who enjoy sex to the TOP level

3. Ping Ping - ppl may remember her Thai style juagen and TOP customer service. Previously from Bugis before moving to Hougang. Her Thai style juagen is extremely powerful. Can feel aching in ur kidney area and the veins being pulled like playing guzhen. After that feels rock hard. Very nice lady who offer a lot of cut fruits, boiled soup and dessert

4. Anxxx - Very low profile lady but level comparable to Ping ping and Soda. Rarely take any new clients now

5. Celine - Not bad in terms of juagen level. She wins in her beautiful face, huge tits and flexible body (practicing yoga for years). Her hdly and full body rub will make ur soft cock instantly hard. A hungry milf who love to have sex with her regulars.

6. Angel - many would remember this lady who moved from Novena to Geylang. Pretty ok juagen (toned down Thai style and less painful). Wins on her huge D cups tits and 69 HJ. Wasted no other services provided

Bro can share Soda and Ping ping ctc? will up you back.
Old 07-08-2020, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 14
xyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to behold

Any bro can share Soda's ctc?
Old 09-08-2020, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
BoogieUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I tried many juagen

Boss, can share contact for Soda, Ping Ping, Celine and Angel?

Many thanks in advance 🙏
Old 10-08-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
brandontan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieUp View Post

Many thanks in advance 🙏
hi would love to have soda's contact too here, thanks!
Old 11-08-2020, 04:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 12
lostboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlostboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlostboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Soda contact plssss
Old 11-08-2020, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
eightyironman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share Soda, ping ping and Anxx contact
Old 11-08-2020, 06:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any one got soda contact can pass to me?
Thanks
Old 13-08-2020, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 9
tuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud of

Can any bros pass me soda’s contact too? Thanks in advance.
Old 13-08-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
komdoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm mi soda ctc.thanks
Old 13-08-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 5
AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!

Can any bros kindly pass soda’s contact to me? TIA.
Old 15-08-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any one got soda contact can pass to me?
Thanks
Old 15-08-2020, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
JepJai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieUp View Post

Many thanks in advance 🙏
Hi can share Celine contact pls...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread