The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 10-08-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

camping for more..
Old 10-08-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Didn’t expect this. While chatting this morning, I jokingly jio her to go for couple spa. She actually say yes!! Quite daring indeed.
Oh... Faster Go And Post FR Here

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 10-08-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Was overseas in Europe and walk gardens , then saw a couple beside and the young angmo lady is half naked with boobs exposed for me to sče even though boyfriend next to her.

Was at a lake also other day and saw angmo ladies wear loose spaghetti strap blouse, under neath also no bra and when bend down see raisins easily. Saw 1 chio angmo lady wear bikini and see their camel toe easily sial
Old 10-08-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 9
SilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant future

Was at KTPH having breakfast just now. Saw a lady wearing dark gey tshirt bending towards the table busy texting/playing with her phone. She was showing her very fair boobs with deep longgang... Wow.. cant keep my eyes away.. she was with a guy.
The place is subway. She is cute with shoulder length hair.. too bad cant take photo.. scare get caught.
Old 10-08-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Might as well jio her to go for couple spa. Like that can see full view already and maybe got chance after that ����
Quick FR:

Yesterday morning, text her to see if she has anything on in the evening. She replied nothing on. So I told her whether want to go celebrate National Day since I’m alone. Her reply was “see how. Hubby don’t know got planned for anything at all.”

Sianz

Around 4pm, I was taking a nap when my phone buzz. Message from her, “Hubby going out with friends to drink. U still want to go out later?” Instant wake up call. Horsay liao!!

Text her what does she have in mind. She text “anything, u planned lor.” Told her I planned means everything follows what I say. Her reply was Emory like this: ����☺️

Told her I text her later. Called up a spa I know along Bt Timah Rd. This Jap spa is where my wife and me used to frequent. Now that she’s not here, why not book here since I’m familiar with the place and the management. Not to mentioned I’ve VIP card in this place as we are regular patrons and have also done some cheeky things with my wife in this spa before.������

Managed to book VIP couple spa suite with unique Rotenburo outdoor hot tub. One good thing about this place was that the Couple onsen Hinoki Bath uses real hinoki, Japan’s most prized cypress wood, to replicate the natural hot spring water.

Long story short, we meet at the spa entrance, and when we went in to register, the manager give me a wink. Damned....sometimes familiarity comes with a price.

In the room, I was a bit shy and I strip with my back to her. “Hide for what? Later sure see everything.” I almost fell again when I heard this as I was standing on 1 leg trying to remove my pants. Knn...really foxy.

She was well build, tanned body means outdoor type and well shaped with 36C. Nice boobs. Instant salute from little bro there....a bit paiseh. Pretend nothing happened, we went into the adjacent room for our 30 min couple onsen Hinoki Bath.

We started to get familiar and started touching. Ended up frenching with her stroking my little bro and I fingering her. We almost go into next step but had to pull hand brake there. Wanted a more cozy environment. Almost wanted to cancel the massage session and go somewhere else to finish the deed. With agonzing feeling, we did finish the massage and during shower, renew our flaming embrace + touching + frenching again.

Finally finished our prolong shower. She left her car there, took my car and I drive like F1 driver to get home. Got a fire that needs to put out.

We had a long session in the living room. Damned shiok. Did ask whether can be part-time FB.....her reply “u guess? Maybe let u know later.”

Sorry for long text. Already try to shortened as much as I can.

Last edited by Sgchiongster; 10-08-2020 at 12:10 PM.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
Berkin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You've made it bro, congrats!!
Old 10-08-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Was overseas in Europe and walk gardens , then saw a couple beside and the young angmo lady is half naked with boobs exposed for me to sče even though boyfriend next to her.

Was at a lake also other day and saw angmo ladies wear loose spaghetti strap blouse, under neath also no bra and when bend down see raisins easily. Saw 1 chio angmo lady wear bikini and see their camel toe easily sial
Very normal in europe.

Was in Santorini years ago and pretty much 50% of the beach is naked sun tanning. Didn't really get turned on cause it became so normal to see naked girls or braless girls in Europe. No thrill
Old 10-08-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We had a long session in the living room. Damned shiok. Did ask whether can be part-time FB.....her reply “u guess? Maybe let u know later.”

Thanks For The FR And Good Luck To You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 10-08-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
davin_123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, able to introduce the spa place in Bukit Timah? Thanks.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
Molby10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
In the room, I was a bit shy and I strip with my back to her. “Hide for what? Later sure see everything.” I almost fell again when I heard this as I was standing on 1 leg trying to remove my pants. Knn...really foxy.

She was well build, tanned body means outdoor type and well shaped with 36C. Nice boobs. Instant salute from little bro there....a bit paiseh. Pretend nothing happened, we went into the adjacent room for our 30 min couple onsen Hinoki Bath.
Well done bro, looking forward to read more FRs in future
Old 10-08-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by davin_123 View Post
Hi, able to introduce the spa place in Bukit Timah? Thanks.
Can’t name here. U Type “ onsen spa couple suite” on goggle. Shall be able to find. If can’t, u can pm me. Cheers.
Old 10-08-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 10
Xyresic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentShadowXxX View Post
Was at KTPH having breakfast just now. Saw a lady wearing dark gey tshirt bending towards the table busy texting/playing with her phone. She was showing her very fair boobs with deep longgang... Wow.. cant keep my eyes away.. she was with a guy.
The place is subway. She is cute with shoulder length hair.. too bad cant take photo.. scare get caught.
dude i was at KTPH too around same time but not at subway
Old 10-08-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quick FR:

great share dude.
keep them cumming please.
Old 10-08-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Pastorico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentShadowXxX View Post
Good share bro. Love this type of view
Old 10-08-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Pastorico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Quick FR:

Yesterday morning, text her to see if she has anything on in the evening. She replied nothing on. So I told her whether want to go celebrate National Day since I’m alone. Her reply was “see how. Hubby don’t know got planned for anything at all.”

Awesome bro! I guess it all started with a simple zaogeng....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1