The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-08-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLoe View Post
Have been chatting with a maid (MILF) for more than a year, on and off. She said she provides bj in car, but didn't proceed further during then.

Recently chatted with her again and realised that we both have time on the day. So drove of to her place, met up in car and had a bj. That was one of the best and wildest bj I've even had. (MILFs are so good in bj and sex positions)

half way through, she was so wet and rode me raw...OMG... first time raw for me and couldn't stop her in time because I also wanted it.

She said she went for medical checkup recently lol...

Won't raw again anymore...it's scary.

She asked me not to share her contact or photo with anyone, so won't be able to share her contact or identity bros

Hope you all understand. Thanks and peace...
Well if u interested then make her a fwb la. I just told mine that we won’t have any future together cuz 1. She is here for work, 2. She has 2 teenage kids. She just said it’s fine as long as can have sex cuz she also have needs. So we arrange to meet up once a mth on her off day for sex lor. Most likely will stick with u and not find another guy considering she wants it to be discreet

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 20-08-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Have been chatting with a maid (MILF) for more than a year, on and off. She said she provides bj in car, but didn't proceed further during then.

Recently chatted with her again and realised that we both have time on the day. So drove of to her place, met up in car and had a bj. That was one of the best and wildest bj I've even had. (MILFs are so good in bj and sex positions)

half way through, she was so wet and rode me raw...OMG... first time raw for me and couldn't stop her in time because I also wanted it.

She asked me not to share her contact or photo with anyone, so won't be able to share her contact or identity bros

Bro, probably u r not her first, second or third already. Most maids go raw even she just met u. They only care they r clean but don't care whether the men they sex with r clean or not. Not showing photo maybe many bro here will identify her easily already lol. Just take as fb, continue hunting other maids. These maids r playing with chances to get STD.
Old 20-08-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

They can be thrust but cannot be trusted
Old 20-08-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!

The period of screwing begin

Last edited by edack; 20-08-2020 at 07:42 PM.
Old 20-08-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

also means that bros will not know she raw everyone

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 20-08-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
hokkienme56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Haha true bro, very well said. Better safe than sorry, wear cap
Old 20-08-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
also means that bros will not know she raw everyone
Prince Devitt +45
Old 20-08-2020, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
We should organise 1 gb... see any maid keen or not

Maybe mmmff or mmmmf
Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Haha bro, can only do mmmff or mmmmf now.
But if anyone with a maid willing, i don’t mind paying the venue!
Walau Eh ... Tok About GB You Guys So Interested

So Far I Only Tried Once In A KTV Room ...MMF Only And That Was More Than 20 Years Ago

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 20-08-2020, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Good Luck To You Bro , Think Better Keep Her For Your Own Use ..... Maybe Till You Sian Already Just Pass To Another Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 20-08-2020, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:

Such a obedient boy.... 👍👍

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 20-08-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Walau Eh ... Tok About GB You Guys So Interested

So Far I Only Tried Once In A KTV Room ...MMF Only And That Was More Than 20 Years Ago
I just had my first mff in dome 1...

So far have come across any maid wanna do orgy
Old 20-08-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
up you bro, cannot agree more
Old 20-08-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Need advice bros. Any of your maids went abortion before? One of my maids got pregnant (not sure if she has other bfs). Tested positive in preg test kit. She refused to see doctor for confirmation fearing investigation. Any idea where to get cheap abortion pills? Thanks a lot.
Old 20-08-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
Need advice bros. Any of your maids went abortion before? One of my maids got pregnant (not sure if she has other bfs). Tested positive in preg test kit. She refused to see doctor for confirmation fearing investigation. Any idea where to get cheap abortion pills? Thanks a lot.
Dun try cheap pills.. she may have uncontrolled bleeding and die.

Call HOME and see if they can help.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 20-08-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Wahhhh Bro Didn't Know You Into GB
now you know hehehe, any lobang ?

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1