The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 09-08-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

-deleted content-
Old 09-08-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro if good, keep as gf, the lace panty really makes me turn on lol. They are ok to meet once or twice a month as long they think u r their bf, although to me it's definitely a FB already lol. Some only want to tell others they have bf to show they have someone to love them. If they no bf, they feel unwanted that's y bangla they also will take even they know all just want fun only. At the same time, can hunt for other maids. Good luck.

Just came back from lp, saw groups of bangla hunting. Really jealous they got brotherhood spirit hunt tgt, chances they get r higher when hunt tgt.
Oh ip is open? Maybe we should form a Wolfgang go hunt together man. Haha...we then become the difference from the Bangla. They wear mask inside ip? But the downside is so many bangla scared got COVID man...they got social distance inside anot?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 09-08-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastit View Post

From a pinoy I found thru michat.

Tits a bit saggy but...big haha
Haha Wah not bad ehzzz...she sent u the pic ah? Hmmm I just got 2 pussy pics my gal send me. Will upload it later on tonight hehehe. She was masturbating and on phone with me just now. Stay tuned.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 09-08-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

dat's a good find bro......

Quote:

Old 09-08-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

@blastit niceeeeeeeeee bro!
Old 09-08-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Saw MOM officer in lp, maybe to stop crowd formed. Was there to hunt but all wear mask n I can't take the weather heat, no appetite to hunt already. So go home early.
Old 09-08-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Nice body.can I have her contact?
Thanks
Old 09-08-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Lucky u... so far those i encounter all need $$

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Ok now free to share story of my sexcapades today. Met up my DH at Kallang Wave at 12pm. Met here first thing that caught my eye was her petite small frame So we decided to eat the food court there which chatting a bit. For those who hasnt been there, you would know its quite a distance walk from the drop off point to the mall entrance. So as we walked to the entrance, she auto held may hand. Quite surprise she took initiative lor. Then a bit later I tried to up my game, I put my hand across her shoulder and she auto hug my waist and the gave me a peck on the cheek through the mask lol.

After lunch she kept asking me where I wanna go after makan cuz she didnt want to stay too long in Kallang Wave as ppl might notice her and tell her employer she out showing PDA with me. So mai tu liao I told her lets go hotel lor. Called 81 Premier and confirmed got room. So we took Grab there.

At the hotel entrance she kept saying I naughty and today first date going hotel wasnt part of the plan. Yeah right...she could have outright rejected it in the first place lor. To all bros, when checking in the recep will note down all the details in the WP card ah. She was a bit worried that her employer might know if kenna COVID but I told her she can change her mind and back out. End of the day, she didnt. 14 mths no sex she damn horny liaoz.

Once reach the room I grabbed her and frenched. Slowly lifting up her top and undied her bra. When I started kissing her neck and tweaking her nipples she let out a 'oh shit, oh fuck' while breathing heavily. Suddenly out of nowhere she break away and kneel down to undo my berms and starting licking an giving bbbj.

We then proceeded to shower she continued her bbbj in there. I then proceeded to pump her in the shower but held myself from cumming as I wanted more on the bed. Dried ourself and she did another bbbj and then rode cowgirl. Sh really knows how to ride omg and even now cant stop thinking about it. Her moans and dirty talking was such a turn on. She came 2 times and can tell cuz she shout and shrudder when she come. Her legs will then shake non stop even after sex. I then did missionary and came on her stomach.

Took a short rest and fell asleep. During our rest time she kept kissing me on my cheeks and hugging tight. GFE is damn good lor. I awoke with her giving me a bbbj again and she said wanted more. Lol I was quite lazy so did spooning position and then a while later did doggy. Came on her back and then washed up and got ready to go home.

Now I know why so many ppl wanna up pinoys cuz they damn horny. My maiden voyage has started and I am not looking back I took time to research this thread and learnt a lot of tactics on how to sian DH. I downloaded Michat last week and within 4 days managed to get one thanks to the advice from experienced bros here. I guess hard work pays off. Anyway Tuesday she told me she free from 9-12 and wanna meet for another session, which she said wanna do CIM. Cant wait for it and also she did not even mentioned a single cent from me. Total damage today was around $78. ($30 for hotel, $15 for food, $33 for travel via Grab to all locations)

Below are the pics which I secretly took cuz first time mah. Next time I will get more pics but with her permission

https://ibb.co/SsXy7w1

https://ibb.co/LkgYTVF

https://ibb.co/Thmm6mf
Old 09-08-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Lucky u... so far those i encounter all need $$
Lol maybe first time nia, wait till after a few more times might ask money already. Hahaha don’t wanna scare me away just yet.

Old 09-08-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol maybe first time nia, wait till after a few more times might ask money already. Hahaha don’t wanna scare me away just yet.
One of them already asked me for $ to help her out. But she wanted to meet someone after me which means she takes me as her ATM. So I deleted her. When she realized she wasn't going to get a free lunch from me, she blocked me. I might be a horny reveller, but I have blood for both heads.
Old 09-08-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Guardian81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Quote:

Nice tits Bro.. yummy. Can share contact
Old 09-08-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Guardian81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ok now free to share story of my sexcapades today. Met up my DH at Kallang Wave at 12pm. Met here first thing that caught my eye was her petite small frame So we decided to eat the food court there which chatting a bit. For those who hasnt been there, you would know its quite a distance walk from the drop off point to the mall entrance. So as we walked to the entrance, she auto held may hand. Quite surprise she took initiative lor. Then a bit later I tried to up my game, I put my hand across her shoulder and she auto hug my waist and the gave me a peck on the cheek through the mask lol.

After lunch she kept asking me where I wanna go after makan cuz she didnt want to stay too long in Kallang Wave as ppl might notice her and tell her employer she out showing PDA with me. So mai tu liao I told her lets go hotel lor. Called 81 Premier and confirmed got room. So we took Grab there.

At the hotel entrance she kept saying I naughty and today first date going hotel wasnt part of the plan. Yeah right...she could have outright rejected it in the first place lor. To all bros, when checking in the recep will note down all the details in the WP card ah. She was a bit worried that her employer might know if kenna COVID but I told her she can change her mind and back out. End of the day, she didnt. 14 mths no sex she damn horny liaoz.

Once reach the room I grabbed her and frenched. Slowly lifting up her top and undied her bra. When I started kissing her neck and tweaking her nipples she let out a 'oh shit, oh fuck' while breathing heavily. Suddenly out of nowhere she break away and kneel down to undo my berms and starting licking an giving bbbj.

We then proceeded to shower she continued her bbbj in there. I then proceeded to pump her in the shower but held myself from cumming as I wanted more on the bed. Dried ourself and she did another bbbj and then rode cowgirl. Sh really knows how to ride omg and even now cant stop thinking about it. Her moans and dirty talking was such a turn on. She came 2 times and can tell cuz she shout and shrudder when she come. Her legs will then shake non stop even after sex. I then did missionary and came on her stomach.

Took a short rest and fell asleep. During our rest time she kept kissing me on my cheeks and hugging tight. GFE is damn good lor. I awoke with her giving me a bbbj again and she said wanted more. Lol I was quite lazy so did spooning position and then a while later did doggy. Came on her back and then washed up and got ready to go home.

Now I know why so many ppl wanna up pinoys cuz they damn horny. My maiden voyage has started and I am not looking back I took time to research this thread and learnt a lot of tactics on how to sian DH. I downloaded Michat last week and within 4 days managed to get one thanks to the advice from experienced bros here. I guess hard work pays off. Anyway Tuesday she told me she free from 9-12 and wanna meet for another session, which she said wanna do CIM. Cant wait for it and also she did not even mentioned a single cent from me. Total damage today was around $78. ($30 for hotel, $15 for food, $33 for travel via Grab to all locations)

Below are the pics which I secretly took cuz first time mah. Next time I will get more pics but with her permission

https://ibb.co/SsXy7w1

https://ibb.co/LkgYTVF

https://ibb.co/Thmm6mf
Nice report.. bro.. lucky to get such dh
Old 09-08-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian81 View Post
Nice report.. bro.. lucky to get such dh
Was pretty surprised myself first time try and so fast get. Gonna keep her for a bit She was masturbating herself today while on the phone with me. She already pestering me Tuesday morning go hotel again as she wants some more. As promised, here are the pics of her pussy I will post up more after our session on Tuesday. She wants me to take a vid of her giving me a bbbj and me banging her so she can use it to masturbate herself until our next date. One horny slut lol. Anyway I will post more up as and when it comes. Enjoy guys

Old 10-08-2020, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6640 / Power: 22
Dm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Was pretty surprised myself first time try and so fast get. Gonna keep her for a bit She was masturbating herself today while on the phone with me. She already pestering me Tuesday morning go hotel again as she wants some more. As promised, here are the pics of her pussy I will post up more after our session on Tuesday. She wants me to take a vid of her giving me a bbbj and me banging her so she can use it to masturbate herself until our next date. One horny slut lol. Anyway I will post more up as and when it comes. Enjoy guys

Nice find bro. Upped U
Old 10-08-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Upz +14 for your yummy pussy pix, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1