The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-08-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post

Anyway now that geylang is closed, i discovered that there is still wild fresh abalone in the sea!
Haha bro this line is quite funny. I wish you and everyone a fruitful abalone hunting season!
Old 09-08-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
been to her several times. nvr kenna outed in 40 mins too. usually in the 50-55 min mark for me
yet to see her let her hair down, boobs may not be extreme big but with balance teardrop shape.
Old 09-08-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
yet to see her let her hair down, boobs may not be extreme big but with balance teardrop shape.
Ya size is overrated, bbw all have large breasts. Shape and handfeel matters more to me, the cherry on the cake will be a pink eraser nip for zhut zhut.

I've not seen An Ran let down her hair, its always bunned up. But with her sweaty body the hair will stick to her back and face,dont think will look glam.
Old 09-08-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyway now that geylang is closed, i discovered that there is still wild fresh abalone in the sea! Thus my joy in tasting abalone has resurface. The more difficult and low playability the girl have (must be low playability to everyone) , the more fresh and more valuable her abalone is to me
Until you realized the so called new and premium are used and expired from China but re-package and come to SG. And since SG so many Roberts and Sillyporean, they just need to do a half ass job and play hard to get to fish them. Just need to give some 甜头 once in a while can already. A hash reality that many people just refused to face and accept.

And eveytime I see such stories and they try to argue that the ML they find is the special one I just say "Well done bro, good luck, 你好厉害, 加油".

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡

Last edited by Ahh_Boi; 09-08-2020 at 03:01 PM.
Old 09-08-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Tina a good choice in this current market. She has a good height, seems 1.65 rather than 1.62 as advertised. Nice boobs to cuP. Silky smooth legs and big dolly eyes. Remind me of KTV ladies. No regrets seeing her.
Old 09-08-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Tina a good choice in this current market. She has a good height, seems 1.65 rather than 1.62 as advertised. Nice boobs to cuP. Silky smooth legs and big dolly eyes. Remind me of KTV ladies. No regrets seeing her.
Sorry dude, she's definitely below 1.65m.
Old 09-08-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of
Quote:
The more difficult and low playability the girl have (must be low playability to everyone) , the more fresh and more valuable her abalone is to me
And pray tell, what's the secret behind increasing her playability and accessing her abalone?
Old 09-08-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 12
lanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to behold

Natalie removed her posting?
Old 09-08-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yep, probably.

Been with those large F cups, plus sized milfs before. I still cannot forget how one of them looked as she sat crossed legged, naked , and wanking me off. She looked like the laughing buddha statue, with oversized misshapen papaya hanging rudely down to her equally large layers of michelin tires... geez, that visual is permanently burnt into my memory. Kinda scarred till now.
big cup come with big size usually, so i always dun choose big cUP.
B size is good enough with nice shape and natural, no man made.
Old 09-08-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanjiaoz11 View Post
Natalie removed her posting?
MIA again , earn enough
Old 09-08-2020, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
MIA again , earn enough
Na most likely wind is big. A few ml told me abt it
Old 09-08-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post

Number low is good, alphabet high is good.

38F (high number, high alphabet) just means she is damn thicc with huge boobs.
Thanks for vitals 101, low number high alpha!
Old 09-08-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
JustForFun97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-fiona/

Review on Fiona (SLG)

Don't really want to post this review, I had a great experience & I believe eventually getting booking for her is gonna get difficult if she can maintain this service standard. But gotta give credit where credit is due!

TL;Dr
Looks/body: 9.5/10 I personally like smaller/medium sized boobs, 10/10 imo. Huge melon lovers may disagree hence the 0.5 off. Looks as good as/better than listed photos in person.
Gfe: 11/10 literally gf/wife material
Location: 9/10 walking distance from MRT, clean condo seems to be staying alone
Massage: 9/10 Surprised by her strength given her slim frame.
Sensual: 9.5/10 good HJ rhythm, seeing her topless is enough to get the job half done...

This girl is a fantasy come to life for syt lovers, honestly doesn't look a day older than 20. Absolutely gorgeous slim body with proportionate B cups. Cosy apartment, 5-10 minutes walk from a central MRT station. Where Fiona really shines is her care for her customers. Offered me water when I arrived and about to leave, checked air conditioning temperature & asked feedback on massage strength regularly. Firm massage skills with a side of relaxing conversation eventually climaxed with a sensual topless HJ. Look forward to returning when circumstances allow!
Old 09-08-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Depending on where you are in the world, Asia bust sizes are generally marked larger. Asia F = UK DD fo example.

http://www.sizeguide.net/bra-sizes.html
Old 09-08-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustForFun97 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-fiona/

Review on Fiona (SLG)

Don't really want to post this review, I had a great experience & I believe eventually getting booking for her is gonna get difficult if she can maintain this service standard. But gotta give credit where credit is due!

TL;Dr
Looks/body: 9.5/10 I personally like smaller/medium sized boobs, 10/10 imo. Huge melon lovers may disagree hence the 0.5 off. Looks as good as/better than listed photos in person.
Gfe: 11/10 literally gf/wife material
Location: 9/10 walking distance from MRT, clean condo seems to be staying alone
Massage: 9/10 Surprised by her strength given her slim frame.
Sensual: 9.5/10 good HJ rhythm, seeing her topless is enough to get the job half done...

This girl is a fantasy come to life for syt lovers, honestly doesn't look a day older than 20. Absolutely gorgeous slim body with proportionate B cups. Cosy apartment, 5-10 minutes walk from a central MRT station. Where Fiona really shines is her care for her customers. Offered me water when I arrived and about to leave, checked air conditioning temperature & asked feedback on massage strength regularly. Firm massage skills with a side of relaxing conversation eventually climaxed with a sensual topless HJ. Look forward to returning when circumstances allow!
SN Vanilla thats been around the block, GW can skip, no fresh hum here
I can understand the desire to keep uncovered Gems close to our hearts and not share, for i have been and am still guilty of enjoying the good ML to myself.

On another note, looks like offering water is the trending move to keep us hooked. Me, i prefer soya bean drink

Thanks for sharing your gem.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1