The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
ywong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blood Phoenix - My story

New novel available at Kindle Amazon

SEX WITHOUT BORDERS II

PLOT

The story happened during the event of Covid-19 pandemic crisis in Malaysia. Following the Movement Control Order, Billy was affected by it and loss his job... constrained at home, he and his wife had many kinky love making sessions.

Being convinced by his wife, Billy joined his mother-in-law’s company… being working with a group of ladies, his sexual adventure begins…

Seduction, romance, kinky sexual perspective, affairs and endless company work trips with his mother-in-law took this erotic adventure to places around Malaysia. It was an erotic vacation of life time…

(Indulge in the second series of the sexual drama of Sex without Borders)

PREVIEW

CHAPTER TWO

I just stood in the walk-in wardrobe thinking. It will be long before I could get a job again. With the MCO in place, market will definitely slumped down specially the job market. The car and house installments will soon be an issue. Not to mention the bills and maintenance fee for the condo. We had almost dried out our savings for the renovation of the house.

I took off my clothes and walked towards the bathroom. I washed my face and shaved while waiting for the centralized water heater tank to be ready.

Then I realized there were the study loan installment and my parent monthly allowance. I desperately need to cut down those expenses.

I turned on the water tap and let the droplets of water felt on the shower cubicle floor from rain shower head. It was comforting as the water rinsed my body. I took the shampoo and applied on my head.

As I was washing my hair, a familiar figure hugged me from my back. The sensation of the nipples rubbed on my back immediately had an effect on my cock. While my hands were rinsing my hair, a pair of hands already slowly worked toward my cock and stroking it. The effect was electrifying as my foreskin was pulled back exposing my cock head.

The shampoo was almost cleared as the shower water kept rinsing my hair. By now, Jane was in front of me kneeling down with her head leveling with my cock. Her smooth hands were still stroking my cock and guiding it to her mouth.

“Arrrrhhhh” I growled.

My cock head was teased by her naughty tongue as she moved her head while sucking my cock. I turned off the water.

Jane smiled as she kept sucking my cock. She occasionally looked up to see my satisfied expression.

“Babe… so good… oooohhh” I moaned.

Slurp… slurp… the sound came from her mouth.

My hands were fisting together on the shower wall as I humped my cock into her mouth.

“Mmmm… mmm… mmm…” she moaned.

I looked at her smooth naked body as her head was moving followed by her c cup breasts swaying. I slowly positioned my right leg near her pussy and my toes could felt her pubic hairs. Then my big toe slowly played with her pussy lips. It was wet and dripping.

“Mmmm… naughty…” she said.

“Babe… you are also… sooo naughty…” I growled.
She smiled and furiously sucked my cock. My toe was playing with her pussy and rubbing her sweet opening. She was moving her hip and trying to hump her pussy to my toe.

“Arrrhhh … babeeee, fuck meeee…”

She stood up and lifted her right leg onto the shower wall. My big and hard cock was pointing up. I inserted my cock into her love hole with delay.

“Aaaaarrrrr… babe… you always so big and long,” Jane screamed.

By now, I was pumping deep into her pussy.

“Yes… babe… yeeesss babe…”

I lifted Jane’s body a little higher as I humped faster into her. She was hugged my body. With each thrust… she moaned.

“Uhhhnn… yes yes yes… uhnnn… babe… so strong…”

“Darlingg…. You sssssooo naughty…”

“Yes… babe… yes babe… faster… I almossssstt comingggg…”

I couldn’t hold any longer... as my cock burst with ecstasy releasing it semen deep into her pussy.

“Babbeeeeee… I am commminnnggg too… arrrhhh your seeddddd sooo warmmmm… ah ah ah ah … yesssss!!!!” she screamed as she shook her hip pushing her pussy as hard as she could to engulf my cock.

Our bodies danced to each other climax.

“Better now…”

I smiled and kissed Jane.

“I always love you and never had enough of this.”

“We have the whole MCO to be naughty… hehehe.”

I nodded. Jane was always adventurous in our sex live and I enjoyed every single of our naughty, dirty and kinky style.

In fact, we were working on to have a kid. It has been a year since we were trying but result was disappointing. At the age of twenty eight for both of us, we were advice to seek doctor check up. With our busy schedule, we have been postponing it for many months already. During MCO, it was an opportunity for both of us to push our sex lives kinkier as suggested by Jane.

It was not long; Jane came back to the balcony and sat on the chair.

“Babe, you seemed hot.”

“It must be the wine I drank. Is it, babe?”

Jane smiled and moved her chair closer to mine. Then she rested her left leg onto of my boxer. By now, my cock was hard like a hot rod trying to poke through the boxer.

“Yup… something Auntie Ho passed to me. Power root mixture… she made her boyfriend drank, hoping we were successful in making baby…. hehehe.”

Her leg was massaging and playing with my hard cock. It was erotic and every single touch had caused my cock to be harder and harder. I never felt this way before.

“Babe… ahhhh, I am so hard.”

Her toes were rubbing and teasing my cock through the boxer. Then she used both of her legs gripping the cloth of boxer and trying to pull it down. I helped her as the boxer felt onto the balcony floor and exposing my hard cock in the air.

“Babe… we are outside… someone might see us.”

“It more exciting then… mmm, it is still dark here… people wont see us clearly from the dimmed light from living room,” she remarked.

We chatted for a little while before we headed back to the hotel. I was a bit tipsy since I was a light drinker. Helen, my mother-in-law was worried so she made a cup of tea for me. It will help me to relax.

Then she showered first. I was resting at the sofa hoping the alcohol effect will wear off. Five minutes later, I felt the effect became worst and my whole body was warm.

So I decided to head for the balcony to cool off. It has been awhile yet the feeling was different. My cock slowly became harder and harder. Then I realized that the feeling was actually familiar. I rushed back to the room and looked at what Helen had brew for me.

The package of mixture was in the dustbin and it was the power root mixture.

“Billy, why are you searching the dustbin?” Helen asked as she came out of the bathroom.

“What did you brew for me?” I asked as my face already red flushed.

“Why… what happened? I make some tea from the packages Cheryl passed to me. She said it was ginseng tea good for health.”

“Oh god, I really need to shower,” I replied.

She had no idea what it was for so I rushed to the bathroom. As soon as the door closed, I really need to settle my hard on or else it will be difficult.

I sat on the toilet bowl slowly removed my clothes. It was then I realized that a black lacey panty with floral print in the middle of the bathroom floor. It was VS cheekini panty where lacey material was transparent except for the white floral printed at front center area. I was imagining Helen wearing it which almost nothing to hide.

I looked up there was the same matching floral print black lightly lined demi bra from VS hanged on the shower curtain rod. My cock was unbearable hard so I took the panty and examined it.

My other hand was stroking my hard cock while another hand was bringing the panty closer to my nose. There was floral citrus perfume smell on the panty.

“Arrrr…” as my cock felt so good on my hand.

Helen must be using perfume quite extensively including spraying on her intimate part. By now, my cock was hot and hard as my hand gripped it tightly. I have increased my pace of stroking at it and occasionally rubbing the tip of the head.

“Uuuuu… oooommm…”

I closed my eyes as I sniffed the smell of her panty. Then my mind slowly wondered with the imagines of Helen wearing the set of bra and panty.

The pressure on my cock has reached it limit as it finally burst out its first wave of pleasure. Waves after waves of semen were released while my hand furiously stroked the hard rod.

“Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh…” I moaned with pleasure.

My eyes slowly opened up while still panting to catch my breath. The semen was all over the toilet floor. Then I realized a figure was standing at the bathroom door.

It was Helen. Her expression was shocked and her mouth was opened. I quickly grab my short to hide my still erected cock.

“Tell me the whole story… with details… I want to hear it while you fuck me babeee… make me so wet and want your cock…”

“Ooooo…… you gripped me so tight babe…”

“Yes… babe… tell me how it started… while we fuck… this is so exciting… aaaaaahhh…”

I started slowly glide my cock in and out of Jane’s pussy and trying to recalled the events that lead to this.

“Aaaa… babe it started with the evening I stayed back to fix Cheryl’s computer. Did you remember what she was wearing?”

“Yes… White blouse and black satin mini skirt…”
Old 27-07-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster

Links

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08DN2MF2P (UK)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DN2MF2P (US)
https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B08DN2MF2P (Aussie)
Old 27-07-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
IcingFire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro, thanks a lot!
Old 28-07-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Thanks for support
Old 28-07-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
yongzhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG damn good story!!
Old 29-07-2020, 08:14 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 29-07-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
JordanHanderson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, thanx TS!
Old 31-07-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, more updates please.
Old 31-07-2020, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Kexui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice read, camping for more updates
Old 07-08-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster

Short story

Godmother.

First let get the background of the fantasy. My family is pretty wealth and my parents frequently not at home...so I was left alone at home all the time with maids...2 in fact. Since I was very young that time... and getting less attention on love......therefore my mom agreed that her friend which is quite close, to be my godmother (like foster parent). Well it started when her friends came to visit her a couple of times... and my godmother somehow like me very much.... that's how it goes. Alright, my godmother is kind of large person...she in fact slightly taller than mom. Her hair is curly as I recalled...and nice body. Oh... her age was about mid 40 at that time... and married to a Dato'. She had one son who in oversea studying. So you see that she have plenty of time and looking forward to hang around with kids. That's how I came in the context. I often call her Datin(mrs...for Dato').

So Datin was my childhood fantasy... she always came to my house ...hugged me...play with me....brought me out.........making her was the lady I love. Certain times we had a few sexual contacts which I will explain it soon. It was she who introduced me women body attractions and sexual fantasy.

Ok.............here is the fantasy.

Well... let's start with the first time I felt sexual attraction for her. It begins after a few visits on me by Datin. That day, it was raining
heavily......and she came in the afternoon. She was soaked......and wet when I opened the door for her. Well her driver had dropped her down outside so she got caught the rain.
"Sweetie, can get Datin a towel,please"

I quickly rushed to my room to get a towel for her. By the moment I got it.. I found Datin was at my door. At the time Datin was wearing a white blouse and a brown pant...... which all of her clothes are wet. So you could see her bra through her blouse...sticking.

"Thank you,sweetie." She took the towel and wipe her face, hair......then what next was shocking when she removed her blouse and her pant.So there she was naked with only her white laced bra and panties. At that moment I stared soo long at her...I think she knew about it. In the mean time while waiting her clothes dry up...she started playing with me...ohh my models...which I was so into it that I forgot I was next to a half naked women in my room. Well...the thing was nothing really happened that day. So it goes...
Until...my parents held a New Year party at our house...cocktail party...mostly adults attended..therefore it was pretty bored cause I was the only kid there. As the result, I went back to my room and decided to head the bed early. So I took a shower.
When I about dry myself... Datin came into my bathroom...ohh I didn't locked the door cause it was my personal bathroom.
"Opps...I am sorry sweetie... I got to pee...if you don't mind" she said...when looking
up and down my naked body.
Then she added... "Look's like my godson it becoming a young man"
Of course she meant my penis which was about 4'inches...with some hairs around
it.
The truth was I blushed and shocked too. All I could do was standing still and
looking at her struggling to unzipped her gown down.
Suddenly Datin asked... "Be a sweetie...will you unzipped my dress?"
I know it came at sudden...but I was brave at the time and slowly moved toward her back and unzipped the gown. There she was with her bra and panties...
This time I got further...she removed her panties and sat on the toilet bowl..peeing. As you can guess I was directly stood in font of her... looking at her dark patches of bush.(Hell I didn't know what it was at the time...but truthly it was amazing).Ohh...my penis did jump up...to 5'inches and guess what, Datin indeed stared at it..and smiled.
After she was done... I did help to put her gown on and before she leave......she kissed my cheek saying...
"It will be our little secret ok, sweetie. Thank you for your compliment" implying that she is giving me a hard on...and with a sudden she grabbed my penis a while before she left.
I was stunned and recalling back what was happened made felt into the interest of women...further Datin of course.
Old 07-08-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
makansutara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, waiting for next episode
Old 09-08-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

Couple of days passed by...and one afternoon,right after school...... Datin came to pick me up at school. She was driving then..Mercedes. So I sat next to her. To my attention, she was wearing miniskirt and a silk blouse. What caught me was her miniskirt was pulled high up to her thighs...I could saw partial panties of her. It was yellow in color. Man... my penis just sprang into life..hard poking in my school uniform. As for Datin she acted like nothing...
"Mind joining Datin for lunch..uh...sweatie?" she asked while driving

"Sweetie..."
"Honey...."

"Uh...oh yah...fine with me..."replying her without any attention.
In the whole time... I just peep and trying to hide my hard on.

Finally we reached The Ship restaurant. We ordered something and talked about my days at school. Nothing about the incident of bathroom was mentioned. What's next was quite unpredicted...when in the middle of the lunch...I felt something was touching my thighs. It was Datin leg...as the atmosphere in Ship was dark...so no one really noticed it. As Datin talks...her leg slowly massaged my thigh then my penis...man I was hot...and hard again. All I could do is reduced my moment as she did that. Slowly her legs moved up and down... and sometimes in circular movement.
Again and again...she did that...she smiled.
Finally she presses my penis end with her toes.
Now I was excited...and feeling strange too...finally I burst into orgasm.....for a 13year old. Though I know it was sexual. After that we had to take off early since I got my underwear full of cum. That was the end of that day.
Old 09-08-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Doonnie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, looking forward to next one
Old 11-08-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

After a week... I got even better news... Datin had invited me to stay with her when her husband was away for official business...oversea. She told my mom that it was nice for me to accompany her when she was alone... as I expected mom agreed cause she was seldom at home.
So I was sent to Datin house during the night after dinner by my dad since he is heading back to the office. As for Datin, she was excited to see me.........so am I.I was hoping she would wear something sexy for me...but to my surprise...she didn't...just plain T-shirt and short. Well at least she greeted me with a kiss on the cheek. Further disappointment was she brought me to the guest room... and unpacked my bag. She told me that it will be fine for me and if anything I need her room was across mine. Later...the event got usual...watching movie and goodnight kiss.
After an hour or two...I was awaken by the thunder..it was storm out there. Well since I felt a bit thirsty...so I headed to the kitchen. I admitted that I was a bit afraid of darkness...since still young... as I was drinking my water...suddenly Datin appeared behind me...it really frightened me. So I to cry...Datin tried to hug me closer to her then.

"It's alright sweet heart...it's me..ok.."

Still crying... she.. "Why don't you sleep with me..tonight ok."
Still hugging her...I look up at her and nodded.
It was that time I realized that she was wearing a pink baby doll. It was transparent and I could see her naked body then.

The next thing,I knew was...I was in her bedroom...her bed was huge...and satin sheet covering all around her bed...(I found out it was blue in color...later).Then she cuddled with me...and kept stroking my hair. As I turned toward her..facing each other... her breasts were right in front of my face. It was dark but her areolas were not large. Without thinking..I just went closer and sucker her right nipple through her baby doll.
She smiles...and whispered
"Sweetie, go ahead..."

Then..Datin slide the baby doll lower...until both her breasts were exposed to me. I continued sucking..nursing and soon my hands were on those boobs ...weighting holding them...slowly massaging them..Datin in meantime gave out a soft moan
"mmmn...mmmn...mmmn."
Her breathing seem to move faster now...as her upper body moving forward to me ....then she whispered through my ear
"sweetie...let me...ummm...uhh looook at yoursss...
ummmn uhh uhhh uhh ahhhhhhhhhh!"
"This iiiiiissss ssooooooo gooooood"
She had an orgasm...now her nipple really hard.
Then she pull my pajamas down...I did quickly removed them off... so did she removed her baby doll.
She paused and ask...
"Is it your first..sweetie...?"and she smiled.
All I could do is nodded...as she stroked my penis...very very hard ...up and down.

At the moment she brought us up and we sat on the bed...
"It's ok...it will be fun...."she convinced me.I knew.

Slowly she took my penis to her hairy bush..I touch it ...it was soft...and slowly I massaged it...and I did slided into her pussy.Man..it was very warm and wet... smooth.Datin gave a moan... "uhhhhh." Without noticing it... my penis was completely in hers.
Still sitting on the bed.....Datin started moving her hips up and down while supporing her body with both hands at the back. Eventually I followed the movement.
"Ummm uh uh uh uh...sweetie iiiit wuuzzz a long time...uh uh.." Datin moaned
again and again.
She smile...as we move up and down facing each other. Soon I press faster...faster...and faster until I can't stand... it is coming...something is coming...the sensation is exterrrrme...and finally
I exploded into her...one stream after another another and another....
She simultaneously gave shouted .... "uh uh mmnmm uh goooooooooodddddddddd."
"aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." and shuddered...strongly till she hugged me very very tight as my penis shoot my last stream into her.
A minute later...
We kissed....and difted away to sleep.

Next morning I was woken up...by an orgasm... following with exploding into Datin pussy...in fact she was on top of me riding me like a horse..

"morning breakfast sweetie..."Datin smiled. Without wasting time...I grabbed her breasts...and started massaging ...soon Datin had orgasms twice .We cuddled
for a while and soon me lessons begin again... till all day long.

By
[YJ]
Old 12-08-2020, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1