The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ezekiel99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Interested

Hi misscandy I'm interested to discuss
Old 09-08-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: Interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel99 View Post
Hi misscandy I'm interested to discuss
Wha lao eh, so desperate until need to set new thread meh?
Old 09-08-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Wha lao eh, so desperate until need to set new thread meh?
He too interested until set new thread instead of clicking reply hahah

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 11-08-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Interested

Any one wonder, essential and frontline workers on s passes. This NDP given the honor. What u guys did not see I add on. This yr two times promotions and very good increments. Is this what these FWs ready want?

The answer is no. Population white paper now to 2030. We cap population to 6.9m. I guess only, 5% application for blue and pink ICs are approved. I am sorry for this FWs. Coming here and treat sicked peoples, and their wish never come true.

Is good to be back. I thought I never find the key to access this website.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1