The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidiboliao View Post
Because you claim to be so rich but you yourself is also a fucking cheapo that talk so big.
He flares up at every one liner its almost fun to see. Good one.
But the you cant beat Maxpriest. He poke at him with a few lines of the same old shit and the idiot takes the bait every single time. Then he start flooding again. He thoughts he was trolling but got no idea he was being trolled.

Sorry for exposing your plan Maxxy.
Old 02-11-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Let's wait for GL to open and perhaps I'll configure a token amount eg USD4.95 per month for access to the GL section.

This will reduce the traffic considerably but get rid of the clone accounts.
How about making it such that only paid members can post in the GL section, while all members can read the posts? This will reduce the amount of spam while still making it accessible to all.
Old 02-11-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidiboliao View Post
Dining at HaiDiLao is nothing to you. $200 membership should also be peanuts. Unless you are a talk big cheapo. You only talk the talk but can't walk the walk.
Dining at HDL is nothing to a lot of people. Why you so fuck poor you think dining at HDL is rich?

What is there for me to walk the talk when you're the one complaining?
Old 02-11-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
But the you cant beat Maxpriest. He poke at him with a few lines of the same old shit and the idiot takes the bait every single time. Then he start flooding again. He thoughts he was trolling but got no idea he was being trolled.

The plan is you only have $50 for a fuck and dirt poor.
Old 02-11-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Good and so Sammyboy has spoken once again.

What the Owner of this forum says is all that matters and thank him yet again for running SBF, including these GL threads!
Talk many. Money no have.

The sheer hypocrisy of claiming to be supporters of this section but not coming out a single cent when it is suffering monthly losses.

It's you who has a chip on his shoulder. You can't handle it when you are seen for exactly what you are. You only have $50 to fuck a fat and ugly chick from Thai in a slum town for only 25 mins. Hard to be a bigger loser than that.

You $50 fuckers are dirt poor thrash and cheapos who do not have the ability to sustain this section. If you only have $50 to fuck, you obviously have not gone far in life.

Boss Sam already said he is losing money and NOT ONE OF YOU (except Fat Fatt) offered to take up a membership. Very clear that you fuckers and GL are indeed bottom of society.

My position has never wavered. I just like fucking you pieces of shit. If this forum and GL closes, so be it. But for you fuckers who claim the sky and moon and have many ideas to improve the forum. Money? No have.

Show you are better than the troll. Haha...no money to do so.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 02-11-2020 at 03:11 PM.
Old 02-11-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post

You are the smart one, mate! Only dumbass and low IQ bugger like haildilao failed to see thru my game plan ... in terms of art of cyberwar, he is many notches below me. That suggests why his previous clones were either purged, banned or put to moderation. Even boss Sammyboyfor ignored him when he started to utter nonsensical trash. I love seeing this clown in berserk and in ultra agitated mode. 😳🤣😂

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-11-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by thorium View Post
How about making it such that only paid members can post in the GL section, while all members can read the posts? This will reduce the amount of spam while still making it accessible to all.
That's what I said but Boss Sam thinks people want to pay to read Maxipriest. Hahaha...carry on.
Old 02-11-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorium View Post
I believe you have missed my earlier post to Sammyboyfor. I have said only paid members could browse, post FR, make comments, and/or partake in the GL section. In other words, GL section is locked from the public eyes.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-11-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
You are the smart one, mate! Only dumbass and low IQ bugger like haildilao failed to see thru my game plan ... in terms of art of cyberwar, he is many notches below me. That suggests why his previous clones were either purged, banned or put to moderation. Even boss Sammyboyfor ignored him when he started to utter nonsensical trash. I love seeing this clown in berserk and in ultra agitated mode. 😳🤣😂
Let's see how many people pay when the times comes. Meanwhile, what is the IMMEDIATE plan to stop the loss? Oh. You didn't realise. Just hope later got somebody pay $10 for obvious reasons...the ongoing monthly loss never mind. But have a plan for the time when it doesn't matter so much and the FLs are back onboard. Fuck stupid.

One loser congratulating another loser for being a loser. I guess you fuckfaces do need the moral support. When you have acheived nothing in life, you have to go around pretending you achieved something and congratulate yourself. LOL

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 02-11-2020 at 03:00 PM.
Old 02-11-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

AS PREDICTED, NONE OF THE FUCKING LOSERS ARE PAYING A CENT.

Why? Because the troll didn't pay so they are also exempted. HAHAHAHAHA...bottom of the ladder mentality and excuses. Idea a lot, money no have.
Old 02-11-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

And so that big chip on his shoulder douchebag troll edit king Catfish continues ad nauseuem spewing his rubbish and being the paradox, yawn

End of the day, the only person who matters when it comes to this forum is Sammyboy, the owner.

Has Sammyboy personally requested $$$ from me with respect to matters pertaining to this forum? Nope.

Is that big chip on his shoulder douchebag troll edit king Catfish a sales rep/spokesman for Sammyboy?:ek: LoL

Oh and Catfish can't even tell the difference between "recluse" and "recuse" (making this glaring error on more than one occasion) and he has the audacity to talk about education?
Old 02-11-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
And so that big chip on his shoulder douchebag troll edit king Catfish continues ad nauseuem spewing his rubbish and being the paradox, yawn

Has Sammyboy personally requested $$$ from me with respect to matters pertaining to this forum? Nope.

Is that big chip on his shoulder douchebag troll edit king Catfish a sales rep/spokesman for Sammyboy?:ek: LoL
OooOohhhh...you would like Sammyboy to PERSONALLY request from EACH AND EVERY person here for $. Because he did not PERSONALLY ask you Mr VIP, so no need. That's the reason lah. Because did not PERSONALLY ask you. I would ask you to come up with something better but your level not possible.

Oei stupid, do I look like a sales rep? Did I say this forum very good must buy? My comment is that all of you are fucking bottom-tier and cheapos who won't pay. As it turns out, I'm right.

I said you're the kind of fuckface who will ask to have a deeper understanding but eventually won't offer any help. Also true. Poor slobs all behave in the same way.

So why you have such a big chip on your shoulder when what I say about you is 100% accurate?

$50 fuckface. The reason why you have offered no help is because you're a cheapo with no money. No need find so much excuse. If I had only $50 for a fuck, I would kill myself. It takes a lot of courage for losers like you to carry on.

Have you ever looked at the $50 whore you're fucking for 25 mins and wondered maybe you should just end it? You spend to fuck what I spend on burgers. Lol

If I lead such a miserable existence like you, I would spend less time on a sex forum and do some serious self-reflection. At what stage of your life did it all go wrong and here you are with only $50 for a fuck? You're a fucking loser.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 02-11-2020 at 04:34 PM.
Old 02-11-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Spend less time on a sex forum, duh?!

This type of rubbish coming from that big chip on his shoulder douchebag troll edit king Catfish?

Yawn, next please!
Old 02-11-2020, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2924 / Power: 16
Samdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-11-2020, 08:22 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Spend less time on a sex forum, duh?!

This type of rubbish coming from that big chip on his shoulder douchebag troll edit king Catfish?

Yawn, next please!

Slow learner, if I had only $50 to spend on a fuck, I won't be wasting time on a sex forum. In a way, I understand why you need to conjure up the theory of value for money. You need to find some way to make yourself feel better.

You go to GL, you can't even afford an extra $30 to take the better looking CAT80. You see people walk into CAT80 and CAT150. The whole world has done better in life than you. You go to GL, already very cheap, and you order the cheapest meal for the shortest time. If there was a 15 mins slot, you would take it.

Now, going through life knowing you simply don't have an additional $30 for a better quality Thai WL is a depressing reality. So you cope with it by telling yourself you getting value for money. How else can you continue to live? Just like how you think of all sorts of excuses why you did not offer any help to the forum. It's hard to face the poor fuck in the mirror.

Maxipriest behaves in the same way. Can't accept he has gotten nowhere in life and comes online to be a consultant peddling pri sch revenue models. IRL, no one will waste minutes listening to this idiot talk. I can't imagine this guy having dinner with my friends and then start talking about how his client is a taxi driver who lives in landed. Don't know what is his point. Next he will start talking about coffee shop assistant and security guard. Oh you know a taxi driver who lives in landed? Oh wow. How nice. Guess they earn a lot, what a great job! Pitiful.

I will die of shame if I had this kind of friend. Otherwise, he will talk about collecting $10. This is pri sch canteen money for pri sch kids.

Where did this country bumpkin come out from? Geylang? Exactly. Totally out of place in an educated group. Cannot bring out type. People will think I started volunteering at the welfare home and bringing a resident out for a meal.

You are the fuckers in life who go to the Indian stall and can only order prata kosong. You think people who order a Soup Kembing and piece of chicken curry are getting ripped off. You the smartest with your prata kosong. Oh I order curry chicken or worse, prawns from the Zi Char means I very rich and show off. No dear, these are just average meals. You're eating piss poor food.

I look at you fuckfaces with real pity. If all you can afford in life is a prata kosong, in the wise words of our Minister Shan, "Something has gone wrong." Many many people have no problems whatsoever ordering Soup Kembing and Curry Chicken. Not you. You can't afford. For you, it's just prata kosong. Why are you at the bottom of society?

I guess facing up to the reality of being a dirt poor loser with little economic value and all around pig head is too hard. But you do have some usefulness. Good for me to slap around.

I had no idea my nick HDL was high class. It's just a place to go regularly with WLs! LOL

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 02-11-2020 at 09:03 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1