The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-07-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uooh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-xue-li-massage/

this young '97 lass is a gem.
true SYT, smooth skin, slim, nice legs, perky and sensitive B tits. incredible attitude.

i was late, she was very understanding. luckily there was a 30min window between my intended slot and the next client, and i maximised it.
location is great for all modes of transport. environment was safe and clean as she rents this place daily only for this use.

i opted to skip massage as i was late, to which she happily obliged but shared that her massage skills are very good. i said it's a pity, and will try next time.

in short, she proceeded with a groin and prostate massage and transitioned smoothly into a sensual hj.
after 1st shot, i've never experienced a more gentle cleanup.
she washed up and then proceeded to give a very comfortable head massage. with this, i am certain i will request a full massage next time.
back to the massage for the other head and friends below, and she milked another 2 shots out of me.

she did not take a break at all during the time i was there except for when i was showering.she even apologised for not pouring a cup of water for me earlier at some point.

all i can say is that her clients and loved ones are very lucky people.
she also said she has some regulars, i may have made it harder for those guys to meet her but she deserves at least this FR.

i will for sure return.
Wa bro u can fire so many times?!!
Old 29-07-2022, 11:01 AM
Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5958 / Power: 18
bedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Oh, this lily ah
Tpp mp, she is the prettiest among the three mls
Lily, lxlx and one older ml
Her knife is very sharp bro… so no rtm

Agree she is a nice bod petite syt
She only offered me HJ and I accept her price just for the GFE and SYT fantasy which I felt was worth it. Gave me the same feels and vibes as Ai Ni loh.
Old 29-07-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 14
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/jingjing-massage/

This gal damn jialat, texted her a few times but she dun reply. Ask my friend who is also a regular SLG customers to try, but she die die never reply. Hmm, dun noe what customers she want?
I visited her twice. I have no problems booking her leh. Maybe she is just busy with clients cos she really don't see phone when doing service. I can vouch for her that she is a nice girl. Like with great service like what kopisteve say. Be patient. She will reply when she end work or something
Old 29-07-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Wa bro u can fire so many times?!!
have to admit the 3rd was not easy now, needed further stimulation (with her permission, 1 hand roam, 1 hand hold phone to watch my fav videos) but wanted to feel younger as years before i have ever managed 6 under 1.5hrs.
Old 29-07-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Oh, this lily ah
Tpp mp, she is the prettiest among the three mls
Lily, lxlx and one older ml
Her knife is very sharp bro… so no rtm

Agree she is a nice bod petite syt
just realized her ad doesnt include hj..
Old 29-07-2022, 11:34 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3978 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
I visited her twice. I have no problems booking her leh. Maybe she is just busy with clients cos she really don't see phone when doing service. I can vouch for her that she is a nice girl. Like with great service like what kopisteve say. Be patient. She will reply when she end work or something
I dun think so. I am not the only one she ignored, my friends also got the same treatment. She just choosing customers lah. She read from the data, those "pattern" she like then she accept. Boh bian, give her a miss.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 29-07-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I dun think so. I am not the only one she ignored, my friends also got the same treatment. She just choosing customers lah. She read from the data, those "pattern" she like then she accept. Boh bian, give her a miss.
i think this kind hailed as "angpai" by some bros with abundance of customers all start to "choose customers"
like a bro said, maybe you too zai at assassinating abalone.

i tried to text the "coveted" Angel few times also all no reply. i play douyin until happen to see her videos on douyin then became interested in her, especially with many bros sharing how good she is

and from what i hear from an ml before my "data" just writes that im a customer. not sure true anot
Old 29-07-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
i think this kind hailed as "angpai" by some bros with abundance of customers all start to "choose customers"

i tried to text the "coveted" Angel few times also all no reply. i play douyin until happen to see her videos on douyin then became interested in her, especially with many bros sharing how good she is

and from what i hear from an ml before my "data" just writes that im a customer. not sure true anot
Maybe sms for slots 1 to 2 days in advance?
The popular ones may not have empty slots on same day.
Some only reply after they are done with the day's work.

Of course, there are some who don't bother repying too
Old 29-07-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
What do you mean by knife?
The knife which can cut your wallet…
Old 29-07-2022, 12:34 PM
Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5958 / Power: 18
bedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
just realized her ad doesnt include hj..
That price is for the extra. There’s additional because it’s a MP just FYI. But you may wanna check with her regarding pricing too.
Old 29-07-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Important thing, she fn?
4/5g roaming?

As saying go, lose some, win some. 😁
eh, I think was SN, she was on period (not sure if its an excuse). But aiya overall she quite okay la, our convo is pretty okay throughout, scared if force her bj then end up spoil mood etc for both of us when things turn bad
Old 29-07-2022, 12:54 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post

MLs are here to earn money. So how she want to earn is up to her, as long as she is fully booked everyday, I think she got the right to choose what type of customers she like to serve.

Not like Ai Ni, even she is fully booked on that day, she still accept customers and try to make herself to be fully booked for the next few days. That is working attitude.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 29-07-2022, 12:59 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
Maybe sms for slots 1 to 2 days in advance?
The popular ones may not have empty slots on same day.
Some only reply after they are done with the day's work.

Of course, there are some who don't bother repying too
We tried that, booked advanced 2 days she also boh chap ah. That means our "pattern" she dun like lor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 29-07-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
We tried that, booked advanced 2 days she also boh chap ah. That means our "pattern" she dun like lor.
if 2 days cannot, then 3 days?
also try strategic timings to message.
start of day and end of day. that's the timings where i guess most have their own free time

and if still cannot, have to move on le

Last edited by kaixin82; 29-07-2022 at 01:08 PM. Reason: adding sentence
Old 29-07-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
MLs are here to earn money. So how she want to earn is up to her, as long as she is fully booked everyday, I think she got the right to choose what type of customers she like to serve.

Not like Ai Ni, even she is fully booked on that day, she still accept customers and try to make herself to be fully booked for the next few days. That is working attitude.
Aini is the most professional ml I ever met

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1