The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-07-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrusty View Post
https://isyou-8.com/model/anan-3258/

Newbie here who tried contacting anan this week but to no avail.
Any bro manage to date her recently?
Why u so hard up for her.
She is already condemn until cannot condemn liao.
Refer to earlier posting she is here since last yr.

Stale and chao sng liao bro.
She is available for bonking when she first came.
Think she has her own fair share of WKs and suppporters
As she had been here for some time.
She no need ur money move on bro.
Old 13-07-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
Thrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Her look caught my eyes bro and seems like a sweet lady. Didn’t have much time to run through her record.

How much was she offering for FR initially

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Why u so hard up for her.
She is already condemn until cannot condemn liao.
Refer to earlier posting she is here since last yr.

Stale and chao sng liao bro.
She is available for bonking when she first came.
Think she has her own fair share of WKs and suppporters
As she had been here for some time.
She no need ur money move on bro.
Old 13-07-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Cool bro...TQ for the FR
Up you 17 points
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-nicole/
Tks bro .
Shared the add on svcs for Nicole and how much I paid for bonking services and intel on how much other paid to up her.
To other bros Like I mentioned in my earlier posting. Stop trying to tell me to post in this forum. This forum a lot of WKs and fuckers who zap unnecessarily when u up their cha bor.
And dont ask me why Nicole not available for add on when u offer her. Hey siao eh how I know why she dont offer top up maybe u never give enuf maybe she tired how I know.
And stop asking me if its worth it to bonk her. Like what I mentioned I have a fetish for dongbei mei so worth it for me, may not be worth it to u.

So I will not post such details who is available for top up dont want to unnuecssarily invite smear for nothing.
For details who are available for top up can pm me. Priority for those who up my points
Old 13-07-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/kk-massage/

Share apartment.
Good for drivers. Got big carpark
Face innocent kind and fair skin
Natural c with light brown nips
Massage got some strength and will use knee to rub
Finger tickling abit too rush still green can feel
Boob rub more like boob press instead of using her boobs to tickle your body.
Took the $150 package. 5g roaming but can feel she abit rush for the job.
In out 31mins
Rtm? Dont think so. Saw a few strand of seaweed at her armpit too. And maybe no chemistry with her.
Old 13-07-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest her photo looks very milfy to me. Never visited before, curious to what degree of a milf she is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocksmallsmall View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/niko-massage/
Looks: foxy look and great sexy. Smooth skin and nice pair of boobs
Glad to hear she's out of the hotel, it was miserable.

Her toiletbowl even had s*it stains, it was that bad. Total turn off.

Gotta say her tits are majestic, best i've seen but everything else is like the toiletbowl, shit. This job is not for her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/kk-massage/

Share apartment.
Good for drivers. Got big carpark
Face innocent kind and fair skin
Natural c with light brown nips
Massage got some strength and will use knee to rub
Finger tickling abit too rush still green can feel
Boob rub more like boob press instead of using her boobs to tickle your body.
Took the $150 package. 5g roaming but can feel she abit rush for the job.
In out 31mins
Rtm? Dont think so. Saw a few strand of seaweed at her armpit too. And maybe no chemistry with her.
Old 13-07-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
[QUOTE=HalimahYakult;21450587]To be honest her photo looks very milfy to me. Never visited before, curious to what degree of a milf she is.

Niko is definitely milf tier but not the cui kind. The type that keeps herself well maintained for obvious reasons. Well worth a try if curious but just bear in mind she alternate between ML and FL, so if want more best to confirm w her if is still on the menu. Visited once, not too bad but didn't RTM. Just felt something lacking between us. But she quite a good service provider lah.
Old 13-07-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 15
Blackgold is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackgold is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited Baby Recently during late night.
Looks: 5/10 her face complexion not so good but everything went well cos the room was dark haha.
Massage: 8/10 hardworking and enough strength, not piano type.
Boobs: I would say big enough and nice shape maybe C? Can lick, kiss but cannot suck hard.
Butt: Small, firm and perky I feel, I keep touching haha.
Sensual: 8/10 dim light and cosy room. GFE high and can talk cock and kiss, keep seducing you using her eyes and boobs. I love her overall package. She had panties on but I managed to roam all. I would say is a steamy session with good interaction and sensual.

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/baby-massage/

Location is walkable to MRT but not super near. Parking maybe a challenge if it is early.

I will RTM.

Last edited by Blackgold; 13-07-2022 at 04:18 PM.
Old 13-07-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
bigfathead76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/

Room: Stay alone very pretty Looks is same as photos and gentle, her massage skills are good and the special services are really sensual. Slim with nice boobies and will continue to meet her.
Old 13-07-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 3
Humsum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=Johndick;21450617]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
To be honest her photo looks very milfy to me. Never visited before, curious to what degree of a milf she is.

Niko is definitely milf tier but not the cui kind. The type that keeps herself well maintained for obvious reasons. Well worth a try if curious but just bear in mind she alternate between ML and FL, so if want more best to confirm w her if is still on the menu. Visited once, not too bad but didn't RTM. Just felt something lacking between us. But she quite a good service provider lah.
She used to be good but after few time i drop her le that is many months back le.

From booking to service her attitude total suck.

I not want to bring her down but the attitude is the key to service. I don't expected to have good service but at least don't give shit services.

When you tell her she can angrily tell you that is her She got no wrong after this sentence she make i only smile and walk out. Maybe she got backer behind or she want to prepare go back le
Old 13-07-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U got book that bbbj sexpert milf Sophia b4?

If u can tahan her looks then Niko should no issue lol..

If not can steer clear of her and find younger options..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 13-07-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Sharing this video i find useful for all the bros here.
Old 13-07-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackgold View Post
Visited Baby Recently during late night.
Looks: 5/10 her face complexion not so good but everything went well cos the room was dark haha.
Massage: 8/10 hardworking and enough strength, not piano type.
Boobs: I would say big enough and nice shape maybe C? Can lick, kiss but cannot suck hard.
Butt: Small, firm and perky I feel, I keep touching haha.
Sensual: 8/10 dim light and cosy room. GFE high and can talk cock and kiss, keep seducing you using her eyes and boobs. I love her overall package. She had panties on but I managed to roam all. I would say is a steamy session with good interaction and sensual.

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/baby-massage/
Bro, don't take this the wrong way but suggest you edit the location to remove the alphabet la. Sometimes less is more. Stating near mrt is usually enough help for bros using public transport to decide. Baby is one I intend to RTM too, so let's keep our playground safe and not expose them to unnecessary stress /risk. Cheers
Old 13-07-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
U got book that bbbj sexpert milf Sophia b4?
wah bue sai.. haha.. thank you bro!
Old 13-07-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wah bue sai.. haha.. thank you bro!
the sophia face cmi? not true to picture?
Old 13-07-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 15
Blackgold is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackgold is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Bro, don't take this the wrong way but suggest you edit the location to remove the alphabet la. Sometimes less is more. Stating near mrt is usually enough help for bros using public transport to decide. Baby is one I intend to RTM too, so let's keep our playground safe and not expose them to unnecessary stress /risk. Cheers
Yo bro. Understand tat. Edited and happy cheonging...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1