The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-06-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushrooms View Post
Visited Jiao Jiao recently.
My experience was quite good and wants to share here so bros can support her a bit.
Understand that biz wasn't very good for her & she will be leaving soon...

Looks wise, have to discount from her photos but should be considered pretty enough for most bros.... gives me the good wife next door feel
Massage is kinda good as compared to most home based ML....
Sensual was quite good, licking almost every part of your back & also front.
Finished off with a HJ, like some bros mentioned here before, will continue to wank until your last drop.
Attitude wise I feel like she is quite a genuine & sincere lady.
At the price of $100, I will say its money well spent!

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/massage-jiao-jiao/
Nice, might give her a try soon.. sometimes I'm afraid to try girls with lower prices fearing that they might pull off a bait n switch or that they might give u the fast food treatment.

Last edited by Ivysaw; 26-06-2022 at 07:25 PM.
Old 26-06-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
matty23119 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushrooms View Post
Visited Jiao Jiao recently.
My experience was quite good and wants to share here so bros can support her a bit.
Understand that biz wasn't very good for her & she will be leaving soon...

Looks wise, have to discount from her photos but should be considered pretty enough for most bros.... gives me the good wife next door feel
Massage is kinda good as compared to most home based ML....
Sensual was quite good, licking almost every part of your back & also front.
Finished off with a HJ, like some bros mentioned here before, will continue to wank until your last drop.
Attitude wise I feel like she is quite a genuine & sincere lady.
At the price of $100, I will say its money well spent!

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/massage-jiao-jiao/
Wow.. thanks for the MR. Shall go try her soon. If good, can add to my rotation list.
My current list includes Baby, Gao Mei, Linda, Hebe and 7P
Old 26-06-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 13
Ramsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/shui-duo-duo-massage/

my MR for shui duo duo

The usual caveat, YMMV.

Location: 5mins walk from nearest bus stop, not near a mrt. Drivers might need to park some distance away. Stays alone with clean toilet and towel.

Looks: 99% like the pic, eyes not as big only. Very pretty, would give her 2 or more looks if seen on the streets

Body: Slim type with some tummy fat. Natural big C or even D, 1 hand still got space with teardrop shape. Brown eraser nips. One of the best funbags i have squeezed.

Massage: Done mostly clothed. Good strength for me (but might be considered soft for bros that like hard kind). Was chatty during the massage, but i wouldnt call it GFE. More like a friend to friend . Massage didnt last very long.

Sensual: The main highlight. Nearing end of massage, felt her raisins brush against my back and butt. Coupled with her soft moans and hands teasing my balls, instant hard on. Cuddles beside you during HJ, starts with slow strokes with soft moans in your ear. Kissed her neck and shoulders during the deed (fucking loved it), and the moans got louder.

No HP usage during the whole session and left at 50mins mark.

RTM: Big YES from me!! Havent been to alot of MLs this year, but the session is the best one so far

Last edited by Ramsey69; 26-06-2022 at 07:40 PM. Reason: edit
Old 26-06-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6599 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Nice, might give her a try soon.. sometimes I'm afraid to try girls with lower prices fearing that they might pull off a bait n switch or that they might give u the fast food treatment.
Dun have to worry about this one, i found her to be good value for money for the 100 option. Looks wise not as chio as her pics but more girl next door type... but very cheerful and always smiling. Full hour treatment as well.
Old 26-06-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
Location GL hotel. Likely is fast food.
see which bro commando first lol
Old 26-06-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
TuaLingKong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very long did not take part in the local ML scene due to covid

Finally tried Elmi.

I must say this is very good in this current situation. At least can get 2 relief at this price point in the current environment.

Also it is not easy to get me off the second time. She is very skillful.

As for other departments, I must say she is my type of cai, of course her service is good for me.

Overall experience for me is very good.

As for RTF, need to explore others first when possible, but her place is convenient for me. So will RTF for fail safe choice.
Old 26-06-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

Havent been contributing much recently. But a recent visit to Shuang Shuang I had an enjoyable time, here is my MR:

Looks: slightly more matured than the pictures, definitely a head turner. Very good height and special shoutout to that pair of tan sporty legs. i am a very big sucker for long, toned and tan legs so leg lovers will rejoice!...
Hi friend, long time no see. Remember Emma? How does Shuang Shuang compare to her in the visuals segment?
Old 27-06-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Hi friend, long time no see. Remember Emma? How does Shuang Shuang compare to her in the visuals segment?
Hello! Hmm Emma is very long ago already. I almost forgot how she looked like. But vaguely, looks wise Shuang Shuang wins. Legs very very close fight. Emma has a pair of beautiful sporty tan legs too. Both have good height. 1.65m. Emma is easier to break ice. But from other bros Shuang shuang can be very chatty too. Maybe our sessions are Little too quiet. Emma has very strong GFE compared to Shuang Shuang.
Old 27-06-2022, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsey69 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/shui-duo-duo-massage/

my MR for shui duo duo

The usual caveat, YMMV.

Looks: 99% like the pic, eyes not as big only. Very pretty, would give her 2 or more looks if seen on the streets

RTM: Big YES from me!! Havent been to alot of MLs this year, but the session is the best one so far
From her pictures and her video, hard to imagine she can be very pretty. Good thing her pictures not blurred, we can make own decision. I guess beauty really lies in the eyes of beholder. Thanks for sharing anyway.
Old 27-06-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
bro exactly the same as me sia... and you are spot on. the ML got to be smart la... GFE is not a SOP thing. Got to think on feet to see what the customer like. So it is not easy to find a ML that is good at this. Sometimes also depends on how the ML sees the customer also la... depends if she like what she sees. One recently mentioned ML (best don't mention who) gave me great GFE, but seems rather icy with other bros. Maybe should RTM her soon to see if attitude changed. haha

the small point you mentioned "even if not sensual Queen". rings true to me too. for me the ML can be lousy in sensual also nvm (lousy massage, lousy cat bath, etc.). Girlfriend also sometimes are inexperienced ma... explore together more fun.

that's why I rate GFE as the most important point for me (as long as the looks and figure can pass my personal standard)

I actually did follow up on this ML and RTM to see if her her GFE standard dropped for me. Still as good leh... She even told more lots of stuff she's been up to also. So I guess the lady's chemistry between customer really counts as well too.
Old 27-06-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
So she’s the unlucky one who kena I think
huh? she kena what? we talking about yue yue right? one bro posted a bad review of her earlier
Old 27-06-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Hebe latest update.

She is safe n started working today. Just had a wonderful session with her.
bro can I confirm she is not at the infamous hotel?
Old 27-06-2022, 10:46 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Quoted: 4088 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
bro can I confirm she is not at the infamous hotel?
She is still at that hotel but change to a bigger room. As she already kenna white card last year, she will be going to RTC soon. So want to have a last bonk with her better go now, or else no chance liao.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 27-06-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
She is still at that hotel but change to a bigger room. As she already kenna white card last year, she will be going to RTC soon. So want to have a last bonk with her better go now, or else no chance liao.
ok thanks bro!
Old 27-06-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Any chance if any bros here know Taozi (GEM alike) is still in SG or RTC?

By the way, I'm not referring to the another taozi, known as fen fen now

Last edited by birdlovely; 27-06-2022 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Clarifying
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1