The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 09-07-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 4
RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Chelsea from VPremium

Her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair, falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful, and I tell her every day

I had almost forgotten about this song that was so popular back in the day, but the moment I saw Chelsea all the lyrics flashed through my mind again.

She is absolutely gorgeous and sweet looking. Think a mix between our local actresses He Yingying and Bonnie Loo. But her smile is so radiant and genuine, I also cannot help but keep grinning back to her like the Cheshire cat.

Another amazing sight met my eyes after her clothes came off. She has a perfectly shaped body with natural B boobs, and a thick ass. Did I spend a great deal of time enjoying her body? You bet I did.

But despite all the amazing physical traits, I think her most outstanding aspect is the GFE. She treated me like a king all the while with that endearing smile on.

Arguably the best lady I've ever met from this stable.

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
Old 10-07-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 14
Gabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of light

Receive text from SNS abut new lady Pamela

Time suite me so i make arrangement with SNS.

Room was nice and spacious. Booking went off smoothly.

Looks : 8/10. Bitchy and slutty type with thick lips.

Body: 8/10. Slim, sexy, tone tight and firm. Boobs just nice and suitable for her frame.

Frenching/Painting/Kissing: 8/10 Gave her a good paint as well as lock lips kind of frenching.

BBBJ: 8/10. Her BBBJ is quite sensual. Her fellatio skills was fantastic as gives very wet head, occasional deepthroat. I insert my cock all the way deep throat and she know how to suck well

FJ: 8/10. Great moaning and after bonking for a while, realised she is also enjoying the process. Only did doggy-style and missionary.

GFE: 7/10. Give you a warm embrace. Obliged, obedient and did not talk alot, but willing to please and very accommodating.

RTF: Yes,

In summary, a friendly and likely lady.

I understand she will not be here for long, so those who have not tried, please hurry yourself.

Please take good care of her.
Old 10-07-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 9
oysterZinc is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroysterZinc is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroysterZinc is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroysterZinc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Made a soapy massage appointment Lana (Elite69) on a lazy cooling noon Sunday session.

Location - easy to locate and discreet
Looks - 8.5/10
Boobs - 8/10
BBBJ - 9/10 very good suction, boobs fuck in bubble bath tub, and ass rub
Pussy - 8/10 tight for me
FJ - 9/10 very skilled in bed and accommodating.

Greeted me while that cute smile of hers. Very cheerful lady and bring me to shower. When she undress, her body legit super solid and i felt my cock getting harder. She look at me and smile and grab my cock. Start washing me clean and while stroking.

Bath tub service, 20 mins+, took me to the bed and straight perform her amazing tongue skills on my cock. Her bbbj skills really entice me.

Small size of hers, but she is strong in her skills, cow girl for a while, but I prefer missionary position and start to pump her fast and hard. Her moan was really seductive which drive me even more crazy. Whole process was intense and pleasure for both of us.

Overall performance is wonderful, never regret booking her. Totally worth the soapy massage service. Will rtf if time permits.
Old 11-07-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=888798

Russian Pamala

Here's my FR

Looks : 9/10. She has that GND looks, elegance bitchy young lady looks

Body: 9/10. Busty with right size and suitable frame. Tight and firm.

Frenching: 9/10 yes, skillful and good

BBBJ: 8/10. sexy, very skillful, slurping and deepthroat and gagging.

FJ: 8/10. Great moaning and only did doggy-style and missionary

GFE: 9/10 Its like having sex with your young girlfriend

Attitude: 9/10 Friendly, shy, chatty and no rush

Overall sexifaction: 7.5/10 (Sexified!)

Me old man, this type of standard already very happy and satisfy.

SNS Nice intro. You have a long way.

Last edited by fishingman; 11-07-2022 at 12:42 PM.
Old 11-07-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 8
tehsengkio is a name known to alltehsengkio is a name known to alltehsengkio is a name known to alltehsengkio is a name known to alltehsengkio is a name known to alltehsengkio is a name known to all

Jessi

===================================

Very seductive and sexy russia lady.

-C cup boobs
-Lot of hugging, frenching and cuddling
-Very sexy, slim and flexible body
-Shower together
-Solid bbbj, slow and steady with lot of curling and twisting
-Tight and wet pussy
-Fuck 5-6 different styles of position
-Responsive and good moaning
-Pull condom out and shoot all inside her mouth.

She swallow and suck this dry.

Very good attitude and she will go all the way to the end with no short cut.

The GFE was fantastic, super strong and super high.

Solid and superb service, not a time watcher.

She is patient and hardworking

Her time here is limited as she is going back soon. Book her fast.
Old 12-07-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 15
westwing is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwestwing is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just tried Mary
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=889668

Excellent, esp her breasts and gfe frenching.

Looks: 9. Not as glam as photos and has a bit pimple scars but still very pretty.

Body: 9. Tall, slim, flat tummy.

Breasts: 9.9. Omg. Big but not too big, soft and pink. Best I had seen for a looooong time.

Gfe: 9. From the moment you step in. Gentle willing frenching as much as you want.

Bbbj: 7.5. Work hard to please. Even DT. But can feel some teeth occasionally.

FJ: 9. Gfe and submissive. Hugs and frenches.

May RTF.
- Sg: Vivian, Hugs
- Thai: Louis
- Viet: Pin, Vivian
Old 12-07-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 988 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 16
Hoegaargen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHoegaargen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHoegaargen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jessi- SNS

Body: Slim Slender type
Looks: Damm horny and bitchy lady. Same as what was in the pictures
Shower: 10/10 wash me clean head to toe
BBBJ: 9/10 Good suction with lots of tongue action and saliva
Frenching: 10/10 aggressive yet can be gentle superb GFE feel
FJ: 9/10 Tight and horny. Responsive. Soft moans
GFE: 9/10 treat me like bf
Attitude: 9/10 very patient and no rush
Damage: as stated
RTF: Definitely

This is a nice solid Gem. Hardworking, pretty and seriously out to satisfy.

A very good session. She not much day left here, so be fast to book her
Old 12-07-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2897 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 16
Equatorial is one of the Best!Equatorial is one of the Best!Equatorial is one of the Best!

Pamela

Face: 9/10 (verified, thats her in the pic, sexy and smitten type of looks)
Body : 10/10 (tall with smooth skin, slim & sexy body, nice smell)
Boobs: 10/10 (soft, natural and handful)
Frenching: 9/10 (born frencher,)
Bbbj: 8/10 (eye contact is genuine and the bbbj was very sincere with the slurping sound.)
Fj: 9/10 (manage to make her orgasm twice! while performing missionary and doggy)

A very nice session with her. She a nice lady. Please take good care of her.

Thanks SNS for arrangement
Old 13-07-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
mbhavana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had the most amazing sex of my life with Bella: https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=887973
The location is very discreet and a good hotel. Had to undergo several verification procedures by Elite69 presumably because I hadn't played in dome 3 before. This process is a thrill in itself sometimes, though not always.
Finally I made it to the room and I felt like Mario who crossed all levels to get to the princess.

Bella is a terrific beauty. Her middle eastern heritage shows and her high cheek bones give her model-like vibes. Her luscious lips and hair are cherries on the cake. She has the most amazing body I've seen. She is thin but has ample boobs with pale nipples and an amazing ass (clean shaven/waxed below). Has a few tattoos here and there but not "in-your-face".

After shower we started by chatting about general stuff, while she was slowly running her hands over my thighs and grazing my cock occasion ally, which aroused me. I started by kissing her on the neck and her body, removing her sports bra in the process. Made her lie down and kissed her all over. She removed the rest of her clothing herself. Her BBBJ was really good, and I would've cum if I didn't ask her to stop. Then she capped me and got on top of me. First rose me cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl. The view of her ass coupled with her slow riding was just out of this world. I then pumped her in missionary, alternating with slow and fast thrusts a few times. Sometime in between she said she came. Finally she lay on her belly while I pumped her from behind while lying on top of her, and came.

Overall it was almost a full hour of mind blowing sexual activity with a mesmerizing beauty. I don't think I'll forget this encounter. She said she enjoyed it a lot as well. Fully recommend her, but do treat her gently.

Overall: 10/10
Old 13-07-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
doomsday007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met with Bella earlier, will not comment on the sensual part, but just want to say that she is polite, clean, and down-to-earth person. If you are looking to have a good talk and sex with your gf alike, then she is the one. Do treat her nicely and you will be rewarded.
Old 14-07-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 961 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 17
DaTouWaWa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaTouWaWa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR - Pamela (SNS)

I manage to get a slot in the evening.

Face: slutty, bitchy and those with those CFM look

Body: slim with perky butt and sexy curve figure
Boobs: natural C. Soft soft like tofu

French: suck your tongue like a vacuum cleaner

Fingering and painting: Of course! its my favorite part of the play

BBBJ: nice suction with firm grip and deepthroat.

FJ: tight and knows how to use her vaginal muscle to clamp your dick

GFE: high and know how to treat and pamper man.

Overall it was good fuck.
Old 14-07-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 17
Bourbon Coke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBourbon Coke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jessi SNS is a beautiful and sexy lady with good attitude and provide excellent services.

Once door open, she received and welcome you personally with her sweet smile and her tender care!

This is her first time here in SG

Her BBBJ is superb as she will take her time to allow you to enjoy the feeling of your dick inside her mouth. Deepthroat and tongues licking.

My sex session with her is so wonderful (very strong GFE).

I don’t want to describe in details - but all bros - better visit her soon otherwise you will regret as she is leaving soon.
Old 15-07-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 8
Pelham00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPelham00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Short review for Pamela SNS

Refer to this web for her
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=888798

Body: 9 Slim with no tummy. Very bitchy and sexy type of lady.
Boob: C cup,
French: 9 like bf and gf feel
Sensual: 9 a lot of licking all over, top to toe
BBBJ: 9 slow and steady with some change of pace. I took a while to shoot all and cum in her mouth. She take all with no complaint
GFE: 10/10 easy and nice to talk to. Chat for the full 1 hour like long lost friends.
FJ: 10/10 did her in missionary then doggie and take out condom when about to cum to do a CIM on her.

SNS nice intro.
Old 15-07-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
WalterW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalterW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalterW is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I booked an appointment with SNS jessi

OKT gave the location and reach there on time.We went for shower and came and she gentle put my hand on her boobs, it was so real n original, I could really feel the hard tits of her. Her boobs was really big and nice to suck. She is more to the average then meaty type. She gently grab my lil bro and start sucking . it was so seductive with her bbbj. I was fingering her wet pussy. Then i fuck her, I bonked her as she started moaning to fuck harder. I could really have an passionate sex with this girl. Cause she was very expressive with her moaning and her gentleness.

Thanks to OKT for getting an appointment to experience this girl. Very good service. Try it fast and 3 days left for her only.
Old 15-07-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 13
promiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypromiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried April today after Bella’s scheduling did not work out. Bro Elite was quite responsive!

For those who always wanted to bonk Princess Jasmine from Aladdin, go for it haha.

April has exotic looks and a great body. Boobs seem enhanced but still great to play with. Clean shaven pussy which I licked to my leisure. She was letting out soft moans as I licked her nipples & kissed her neck. It was really arousing.

She was obliging in bed and after orally pleasuring each other for a while, I finished in doggy. Btw, the room was pretty cold and my little bro gave up once or twice lol

Flip side, I felt the GFE was a bit off. But could be due to chemistry. I usually don’t have a problem in that area so was a bit surprised. But she was friendly.

Overall, good bonk. Will not RTF as I’d like to try others. And cheers to Bro Elite for his return. You were missed!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1