The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 16-08-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by joonshido View Post
Ya man,actually overnight price for VP 3shot $850.
Have to ask VP boss for confirmation whether ladies ok or not.
Reckon it depends on the VP lady. I know VP bro posted you have to have visited the gal before.
Old 16-08-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
deptrailam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
overnight is 3 shots last i checked eh bro.
Ya I think 3 shots should be it.
Old 17-08-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Yuuno111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Overnight depends on what do you want to do. Nowadays overnight not that worth because you cannot bring the lady out to drink at bar or club then back to whatever place to have fun. Cost will be more but really depends on whats your intention. If just do your deeds and bye, then overnight is not a good choice for you.
Old 18-08-2021, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 12
joonshido deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoonshido deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuno111 View Post
Overnight depends on what do you want to do. Nowadays overnight not that worth because you cannot bring the lady out to drink at bar or club then back to whatever place to have fun. Cost will be more but really depends on whats your intention. If just do your deeds and bye, then overnight is not a good choice for you.
Some ladies don’t like overnight becoz next day want work also.

if served wif customer tat very horny one..
when ladies in deep sleep then u horny kacau want fuck another shot they sibeh dulan about tis,then they no choice have to layan u also.

Ya overnight money is good but do respect ladies also lah.
Coz is not ez or comfortable sleep wif stranger in bed also.

Overnight worth just like u say spend times wif girls.
But if want fuck purpose.. rather take 2shot settle go home..
Old 19-08-2021, 12:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
dannEtc is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any recommendations for fair girl in VP stable? I like fair girls
Old 25-08-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 4
DarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannEtc View Post
Any recommendations for fair girl in VP stable? I like fair girls
Practically all of them are fair you can see the preview photos in their threads, though now the faces are censored (but skin tone is visible)
Old 26-08-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 15
joefeugo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoefeugo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoefeugo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Who is the latest to recommend from VP? Looking for nice big boobs and prefer hot face bah
Old 26-08-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

joonshido deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoonshido deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefeugo View Post
Who is the latest to recommend from VP? Looking for nice big boobs and prefer hot face bah
Mimi is the one..
Big boobs n pretty hot face
Old 26-08-2021, 03:13 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Mimi is the one..
Real big boobs!!!
Old 26-08-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 4
TankJunk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTankJunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefeugo View Post
Mimi as what other bros have recommended. Solid boobs with a vixen face
Old 27-08-2021, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hellboy96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros got fr on lisa or yoona?
Old 27-08-2021, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 15
joefeugo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoefeugo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoefeugo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Mimi is the one..
swee, will wait for her to be reactivated.
Old 27-08-2021, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lebacs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, long time lurker but decided that I have to post to prevent bros from this landmine.

FR on Tara

looks: 8/10 headturner, not as pretty as the pictures but to be expected as edited
body: 9/10 she's hot, but that's all she got going for her
bbbj: 2/10
fj: 1/10
GFE: 0/10
rtf: no way

Tara is pretty and hot, but that's all there is to it. There's 0 GFE since the start to end. She starts off with a BBBJ for about 2 min, and immediately asks you to cap yourself. Her bed is a mess, and she's 100% of the time tilted 45 degrees against her pillow in missionary position. After 5 minutes, ask for doggy where she complied but asked to swap back to missionary after 2 min. I complied, but after missionary for another 2-3 mins, she said her pussy hurts and asked to change to HJ. Mind you I'm in no way huge and wasn't rough in any sense, but at this point I was just looking to get it over with thinking it can't get any worse. Well it can, because after 2 min of HJ she told me that her hand hurts and asked me to finish myself off.

Bros, I would've been pissed if I were to experience this at those 150 MPs. But at 300/1/1 for this level of service is an absolute landmine, please avoid at all cost.

Last edited by lebacs; 27-08-2021 at 11:59 PM. Reason: typo
Old 27-08-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Sad to hear you had a bad experience.

Did you feedback to bro VPremium?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebacs View Post
Hi guys, long time lurker but decided that I have to post to prevent bros from this landmine.

FR on Tara

looks: 8/10 headturner, not as pretty as the pictures but to be expected as edited

Tara is pretty and hot, but that's all there is to it. There's 0 GFE since the start to end. She starts off with a BBBJ for about 2 min, and immediately asks you to cap yourself. Her bed is a mess, and she's 100% of the time tilted 45 degrees against her pillow in the missionary position. After 5 minutes, ask for doggy where she complied but asked to swap back to missionary after 2 min. I complied, but after missionary for another 2-3 mins, she said her pussy hurts and asked to change to HJ. Mind you I'm in no way huge and wasn't rough in any sense, but at this point I was just looking to get it over with thinking it can't get any worse. Well it can, because after 2 min of HJ she told me that her hand hurts and askede to finish myself off.

Bros, I would've been pissed if I were to experience this at those 150 MPs. But at 300/1/1 for this level of service this is an absolute landmine, please avoid at all cost.
Old 27-08-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebacs View Post

FR on Tara

Tara is pretty and hot, but that's all there is to it. There's 0 GFE since the start to end. She starts off with a BBBJ for about 2 min, and immediately asks you to cap yourself. Her bed is a mess, and she's 100% of the time tilted 45 degrees against her pillow in the missionary position. After 5 minutes, ask for doggy where she complied but asked to swap back to missionary after 2 min. I complied, but after missionary for another 2-3 mins, she said her pussy hurts and asked to change to HJ. Mind you I'm in no way huge and wasn't rough in any sense, but at this point I was just looking to get it over with thinking it can't get any worse. Well it can, because after 2 min of HJ she told me that her hand hurts and askede to finish myself off.

Bros, I would've been pissed if I were to experience this at those 150 MPs. But at 300/1/1 for this level of service this is an absolute landmine, please avoid at all cost.
For those who like pretty face but amateur service u can try.
Ehhh.. not recommend lah.
Now VP got alot new stocks is very tempting,pretty face doesn’t means have good service,sometimes need luck also.

I more prefer Mimi and Priscilla,they have hot face,body n good service tat won’t disappointed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1