The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 09-11-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
astone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Because Viet girls have a lot of social media, so if they send in actual pic, sure got guys look for their Instagram n FB and harass them there.

Viets also like taking studio pics, its a big industry there, so they will have a lot of photoshopped pics of themselves.
Whenever I shared my photo, but wanted to remain difficult to find, I would share a photo that I haven't posted anywhere. They could do the same thing.

The studio pics actually were way more accurate than phone selfies lol
Old 09-11-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 16
euritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by astone91 View Post
Whenever I shared my photo, but wanted to remain difficult to find, I would share a photo that I haven't posted anywhere. They could do the same thing.

The studio pics actually were way more accurate than phone selfies lol
Alamak bro. For ladies today to use completely unedited photos is impossible leh. Use your brain, use your brain, you think FL is a proper job and they can just show their face here completely unedited? You are either stupid or a joker. Being a FL is a shameful job to almost all Asians (or even human beings) with Anabelle Francis probably being the only exception. Hello, these FLs still have lives to lead, friends and family back home. They probably are not even married yet, and will eventually have husband and kids in future. And if you think VP lady photos are heavily edited, please go to dome 2 or any of the local PRC lady sites to take a look, that is what I call heavily edited. Most of them look max only 10% of their photos aiyoh. Or you rather VP mosaic their ladies eyes etc and make the lady wear mask like Thaisecrets88 or Plus66. VP today remains the only stable today that when you see their girl, they still look recognisable from their photos. Some of their ladies like Yuki even look better than their photos which is almost impossible to find these days.

FR on xin yu
FR on Sammy
FR on Ye Zi
FR on Chanel

Need up: Saltyraw, Furby85, Lemon2, Prince7
Old 09-11-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by euritage View Post
And if you think VP lady photos are heavily edited, please go to dome 2 or any of the local PRC lady sites to take a look, that is what I call heavily edited. Most of them look max only 10% of their photos aiyoh.
Lol, visit some of the FL shites (sites) like $$$$$ and looks like every pic has D size boobs...
Old 09-11-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

astone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by euritage View Post
And if you think VP lady photos are heavily edited, please go to dome 2 or any of the local PRC lady sites to take a look, that is what I call heavily edited. Most of them look max only 10% of their photos aiyoh. Or you rather VP mosaic their ladies eyes etc and make the lady wear mask like Thaisecrets88 or Plus66. VP today remains the only stable today that when you see their girl, they still look recognisable from their photos.
Just because it's worse somewhere else is irrelevant. I agree it's a fucking travesty what's going on in dome 2. I'm NOT accusing VP of purposefully misleading customers, because:
1) the girls are still pretty close to what's being posted, and like you say, many of them are even better looking than photos
2) it's not VP that edits those pics, it's girls who send him the pics

I don't think they're editing them to remain anonymous btw. They wouldn't be posting photoshoot pictures if they were that worried about anonymity.

Jenner pictures are very good actually - no triangle-sharp chins, blown up eyes, even if lightly edited, those are the kind of pictures I'm talking about!

Last edited by astone91; 09-11-2020 at 05:14 PM.
Old 09-11-2020, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
MazdaRX7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to bonk m4u Smile today. OKT was friendly and awesome. The instructions given were very clear. Location is fairly accessible.

Smile is on the larger meaty side, but not fat. Looks 90% like the pics provided, with some acne scars.
Boobs are HUGE and manmade but no scars. Firm and she doesnt let me touch, so i sian half already.
BBBJ not much suction but a lot of tongue action.
Riding is good but very brief, then afterwards she like not into it already.
Old 09-11-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

common misleading part for VP gals is the skin tone from pic sibei fair but real life darker tone or boobs size not as big as show. Other then that look +/-5-10% only with some same as the pictures given.
Old 10-11-2020, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Waka0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried smile , she look quite similar to pic provided at least 80% to pic just slightly meaty side ard 20ish.As for location wise Okt provide very detail instruction so quite easy to find.
Old 10-11-2020, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
common misleading part for VP gals is the skin tone from pic sibei fair but real life darker tone or boobs size not as big as show. Other then that look +/-5-10% only with some same as the pictures given.
Agree. Actually makeup makes the difference too. In a photo shoot, they had a chance to put on full make up for the photo shoot.

But during the sessions for us cheongsters to shoot our soldiers, she does not have the time or ability to do elaborate make up in between sessions. Especially if the girls has back to back bookings.

Haha an analogy: a lot of people don’t find their wives attractive anymore when in bed, keep thinking how come? During the bf gf days, she will bother to make up to come out on dates, and even if after fucking, she will put back some make up like lip stick. Today you ask wife to put on make up before your sex she will tell you you are crazy. So more or less you are screwing the same girl, but visually very different feeling
Old 10-11-2020, 09:07 AM
Samster

5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Agree. Actually makeup makes the difference too. In a photo shoot, they had a chance to put on full make up for the photo shoot.

But during the sessions for us cheongsters to shoot our soldiers, she does not have the time or ability to do elaborate make up in between sessions. Especially if the girls has back to back bookings.
That is why if there's no real life photo I normally skip no matter how pretty they look in the pictures.
Old 10-11-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Lol, thks Bro. 1 day, we may meet for coffee when GL reopens. Then i test your armpower, haha. Fyi, i not only carry weight, but also trained in traditional Qi Gong. Modern Qi Gong is for health. Traditional Qi Gong is for fighting and health
What are traditional and modern Qi Gong? Any example? Can really fight with qi gong? What will happen?
Old 10-11-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 18
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah all his girls indicate "very fair, super fair"
Means fake news? Haha.. been wanting to try but he only accept regulars for most e girls

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 10-11-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post
Means fake news? Haha.. been wanting to try but he only accept regulars for most e girls
I never had a bad surprise regarding skin tone, all girls I visited were fair skinned.
Old 10-11-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
I second what bro astone91 said

All the VP gals I visited never had any "skin tone issues".

In fact some are fairer than the pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astone91 View Post
I never had a bad surprise regarding skin tone, all girls I visited were fair skinned.
Old 10-11-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post
Depending on your definition on "very fair, super fair" base on asian or ang moh? Till date gals I got from him consider fair for a viet with one look like chinese.
Old 10-11-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Depending on your definition on "very fair, super fair" base on asian or ang moh? Till date gals I got from him consider fair for a viet with one look like chinese.
Still don't understand why you are complaining about 'darker skin tones' in one post, then write 'consider fair' in you next.

Its been standard for years for Asian gals to use Snow app etc to brighten skin colour in their photos, and I dun have any issues with VP gals as they aren't far from real life.

For body measurements I encountered one VP gal early this year who claimed she was taller and bigger boobs that she actually was - reported to bro VP and he changed her statistics on her ad. He only meets them for coffee so a bit hard to ask them to strip nude for body inspection at Starbucks.

Seriously nothing when compared to Thai or PRC pics.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1