The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2005, 03:41 PM
chris_army

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
need help

i need some guidance from okts...where shld i go to find CAT150s gals?
Old 09-02-2005, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_army
waaa lau, *sign" and "slap forehead*

Ok lah.. ok lah...

Just check thru the yellow pages, under "Cat150" colume, you should be able to find them.....
Old 09-02-2005, 08:22 PM
GPLs

Smile Re: need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor

Ok lah.. ok lah...

Just check thru the yellow pages, under "Cat150" colume, you should be able to find them.....
Chris Army,

If You want Zest, You have to work for it in spending time reading all the effort put in those FRs in the 150 cat. If you are not able to do that and want to be fed straight to the mouth by others then you have open up an Avenue for others to zap and deduct your points.

Many intro are in the 150 thread, Go there and do your homework and hopefully with this words, you do not commit this Mistake again.

I bid you well in finding the Gems amongst the Depths.

Best Regards, GPLs.
Old 09-02-2005, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

history repenting itself again
Quote:

Ok lah.. ok lah...

Old 10-02-2005, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Firstly, me ain't no OKT.
Cat150 you can try GL2829B look for Willie.
Enjoy!

Quote:
Old 10-02-2005, 12:32 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:

Ok lah.. ok lah...

Your wits are the best, Bro. I still remember your reply to someone who is going Thailand to see "Tiger Show" but scare kanna "chop". Your reply was first class....still kekekeke even now!!

GONG XI FA CAI to you!
Old 10-02-2005, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
Your wits are the best, Bro. I still remember your reply to someone who is going Thailand to see "Tiger Show" but scare kanna "chop". Your reply was first class....still kekekeke even now!!

GONG XI FA CAI to you!
HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!!
Gong Xi Fa Cai to you too!
Old 10-02-2005, 01:17 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Bros,

GONG XI FA CAI to all of you>>>Samsters!!!

Best Regards,

Cheri
Old 10-02-2005, 10:05 AM
chris_army

Hi,
Sorry, sorry....i mean which lorong or how do i know which hse got CAT150s?

I'm a newbie by the way...

Or is there any phone number to contact any OKTs?

I need advice....

I went there b4...but in the afternoon...but the place is quite quiet...only a few street chickens...i wan to go inside 1 of the hse...but afraid that it might be a residential unit....
Old 10-02-2005, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi,
Sorry, sorry....i mean which lorong or how do i know which hse got CAT150s?

I'm a newbie by the way...

Or is there any phone number to contact any OKTs?

I need advice....

I went there b4...but in the afternoon...but the place is quite quiet...only a few street chickens...i wan to go inside 1 of the hse...but afraid that it might be a residential unit....
Your answers are being listed on the Cat 150 threads. Just spend some precious time to read them.
Old 10-02-2005, 12:12 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stop being a bloody moron. Go to my homepage and click on the SEX FAQ button. All the info you need is there.... I even included some pix of what a typical cat150 whorehouse looks like.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-02-2005, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 21
wanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Ok lah.. ok lah...

Hahaha you very early leh bro
As for the threadstarter i dun even wanna bother answering him
Old 10-02-2005, 12:53 PM
GPLs

Smile Re: need help

Hahaha!!!

If you are an Attention Seeker, Guess you have make your mark as the Boss himself is giving you directions as well.

Old 10-02-2005, 01:06 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPLs
Hahaha!!!

If you are an Attention Seeker, Guess you have make your mark as the Boss himself is giving you directions as well.

The joke's on us. He asked for guidance from OKTs and we all responded.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-02-2005, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
The joke's on us. He asked for guidance from OKTs and we all responded.
Ha..ha.. You are very humourous. Post pictures somemore, machiam like ERA agent like that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1