The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Today is the start of 7th month period, is it Ban dang not good to go MP for hj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfuryz View Post
As I go for prayers during the 7 month, I still go look for ML.
Those said KTV are right, that the place 24/7 no sunlight and they love it.
go HH is safe,
Old 18-08-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future
Re: Today is the start of 7th month period, is it Ban dang not good to go MP for hj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
go HH is safe,
I wouldn't dare to said it's safe, even HH or NH the place is dark they will be there

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 18-08-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I wouldn't dare to said it's safe, even HH or NH the place is dark they will be there
they only come out in the night after 2359 mah...
Old 18-08-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
they only come out in the night after 2359 mah...
If i am not wrong they are everywhere day or night. . It is just that night or dark places have more yin energy and it attracts them. Daytime it is more lively, noisy, human movements around us, our senses are not so hypersensitive compare to night time, harder to pickup and detect those signs.
Old 19-08-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster (M)

today is the chinese 22th of the 7th month period
Old 19-08-2022, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Use the "Ba Gua to reflect the sunlight from outside to shine until in the room"

Else have more Bros go together. To build up the Yang Qi
Old 19-08-2022, 08:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Use the "Ba Gua to reflect the sunlight from outside to shine until in the room"

if go temple pray 1st then go ktv safer?
Old 19-08-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
What if the ghost girl follow a handsome bro home siao liao lo

Old 19-08-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
if go temple pray 1st then go ktv safer?
Wear amulet lor

Old 19-08-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Wear amulet lor
sometime forgot to wear then suddenly need go KTV how?. just go nearby temple to pray can?
Old 19-08-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 902 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sometime forgot to wear then suddenly need go KTV how?. just go nearby temple to pray can?
No need la bro, if u happen to see them outside ktv juz jio them in lor, mayb they oso ktv kakis that's why they hanged around the area waiting for someone to bring them in, tio bo? they were once humans oso rite?

After HH or NH they oso happy happy go home leave a happy ghost, the rest is history liao, when reached home the other side mayb they will write FR oso leh, tio bo ..
Old 19-08-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
No need la bro, if u happen to see them outside ktv juz jio them in lor, mayb they oso ktv kakis that's why they hanged around the area waiting for someone to bring them in, tio bo? they were once humans oso rite?

After HH or NH they oso happy happy go home leave a happy ghost, the rest is history liao, when reached home the other side mayb they will write FR oso leh, tio bo ..
we avoiding them and not jio them lah
Old 20-08-2022, 08:19 AM
Samster (M)

today is the chinese 23th of the 7th month period
Old 20-08-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 902 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
today is the chinese 23th of the 7th month period
One more wk to go ...
Old 20-08-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
One more wk to go ...
YESSSS... left one more week
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1