The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
AwesomeGuy, dudu, Franco_Barsei, Kopiosteve, Panda, Testmonkeylah

Old Today, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 8
goodnick is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoodnick is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoodnick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyknife View Post
QUOTE=goodnick;21563985]Visited Zora before when she worked in Spa near Farrer Park MRT. She was chio, looks young and big boob. Good for those who love chio look and big boob. Service is vanilla.

Arissa and Zora are both petite. I think this is only similarity

Age - Zora looks younger.

Body - Both have tight body but zora boob is bigger. As for butt, both have perky butt

Massage - Arissa is better than Zora

Lastly both are vanilla

RTM for me - Many times for Arissa but zero for Zora

As usual, YMMV
Zora used to be at Farrer park spa during her last visit and this time round at one of Bedok Spa before converting full to Condo service.She is good looking and has nice body no doubt but her service is kind of so
so only IMO and now at $120 I think there are better ones out there at this price.She has quite a number of bro waiting to unlock her but I think it will be quite difficult since she has a very high expectation.[/QUOTE]

Quality $120 ML these days and Geylang Cat $60 - $100 FL are almost the same. Why spent more? Massage of these $120 ML mostly cannot make it.

Likely different stroke for different folk. Everyone taste and need are different.

For sharing - for Cat $60 to $100 FL in Geylang RLD, they are also on par or better quality out there. You may want to try Thai and Viet SYT FL in Geylang RLD.

I have provided my FR for Thai SYT FL in Geylang RLD thread. If you are interested, can try. But YMMV (Eg can deep Frenching while live firing, shower with you, etc)

Some bro in the past go Geylang for live firing and then to "clean" spa for solid massage to end the day of the week
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1