The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
coolmanspooky, ejectjoy, max_priest

Closed Thread

Old 18-08-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 2
heige is a splendid one to beholdheige is a splendid one to beholdheige is a splendid one to beholdheige is a splendid one to beholdheige is a splendid one to beholdheige is a splendid one to behold
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

i booked someone who was listed as condo, then got MP when i reached. I think condos tend to be ok and not so much of a risk or minefield.

Any sites that are more accurate and dependable?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 18-08-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6967 / Power: 17
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heige View Post
i booked someone who was listed as condo, then got MP when i reached. I think condos tend to be ok and not so much of a risk or minefield.

Any sites that are more accurate and dependable?
I always ask ML if shop or condo regardless what stated in their ads.
Old Yesterday, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Happylife1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sgbeautycastle-13.com/cc-massage-bj-hj/

Name : CC
Massage: No comments as iím not a massage person.
Looks: 8/10 (the make-up is really strong, but still chio though. But i think she will be prettier w/o the thick make-up).
Body: 9/10 all natural and hot. Her complexion is really good and silky smooth.
HJ: 9/10 she will lie by your side and let you roam her hot body. i loved it.

GFE: Friendly and very sweet. Chemistry is important bah.

Location near to MRT..

RTM: Definitely. No hesitations. .

Just friendly reminder: Massage with HJs is $100. If want her to be nude, it will be $120
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 10:04 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Ivysaw is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happylife1 View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-13.com/cc-massage-bj-hj/

Name : CC
Massage: No comments as iím not a massage person.
Looks: 8/10 (the make-up is really strong, but still chio though. But i think she will be prettier w/o the thick make-up).
Body: 9/10 all natural and hot. Her complexion is really good and silky smooth.
HJ: 9/10 she will lie by your side and let you roam her hot body. i loved it.

GFE: Friendly and very sweet. Chemistry is important bah.

Location near to MRT..

RTM: Definitely. No hesitations. .

Just friendly reminder: Massage with HJs is $100. If want her to be nude, it will be $120
Bro appreciate the MR but this is should go to the massage instead cause this is the bonk thread.
Old Yesterday, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 12
HomeDelete is a name known to allHomeDelete is a name known to allHomeDelete is a name known to allHomeDelete is a name known to allHomeDelete is a name known to allHomeDelete is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovisoul View Post
Fake. Use reverse image search next time. Those pictures are of a korean streamer. The real person is a aunty. I posted negative FR in the site and unsurprisingly they deleted it.

Do not waste your time.
Old Yesterday, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2154 / Power: 7
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
Fake. Use reverse image search next time. Those pictures are of a korean streamer. The real person is a aunty. I posted negative FR in the site and unsurprisingly they deleted it.

Do not waste your time.
wah photo quality so crap also can be fake.
Old Yesterday, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2154 / Power: 7
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngfresh View Post
Any FR on Yuna?

https://www.impmm25.com/girl.php?id=5022

Thanks in advance
this one too many red flags to me. good quality pics, no vids. and only chinese FRs despite ad being up for quite a while. not to mention likely spa setting.
Old Yesterday, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 19
benjo83 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbenjo83 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbenjo83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://www.impmm25.com/girl.php?id=4259

Honestly speak not the most prettiest woman, look wise 6.8 but top notch service

BJJJ 9.5/10
GFE 9.5/10
AR 10/10
FJ 9.5/10
Over all service wise 9.8/10

Kissing only Light kissing
RTM: Got other girls to try maybe another time
Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 19
benjo83 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbenjo83 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbenjo83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://www.impmm25.com/girl.php?id=3858
Tried her last month update for her

She looks like the girl from next door, the girl you always want to bonk lookwise 8/10 SYT

BJJJ 8/10 ( make you hard enough to ride
GFE 8/10
FJ 8.5/10
Over all service wise 8/10

Don't like the environment of the place. Could be better if it's wasn't so much like a brothel but what to do.
Old Yesterday, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12753 / Power: 24
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjo83 View Post
https://www.impmm25.com/girl.php?id=4259

Honestly speak not the most prettiest woman, look wise 6.8 but top notch service

BJJJ 9.5/10
GFE 9.5/10
AR 10/10
FJ 9.5/10
Over all service wise 9.8/10

bah bah like her buddies Tina and Judy right ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread