The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
MrRattata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
No time for relationship but lonely

I working in F&B and free hours I'd like some time of do my things like watch anime to relax. Only 1 off day per week.

So basically if I have a partner, I only have once a week to spend time together.

Should I just continue stay single? How to cure the loneliness? Although I know getting a gf just because lonely is wrong start. Any advice bros ?
Old 12-08-2022, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: No time for relationship but lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRattata View Post
I working in F&B and free hours I'd like some time of do my things like watch anime to relax. Only 1 off day per week.

So basically if I have a partner, I only have once a week to spend time together.

Should I just continue stay single? How to cure the loneliness? Although I know getting a gf just because lonely is wrong start. Any advice bros ?
How old are you and your nationality? Sorry usually cooks we see malaysians so if you are malaysian its normal to feel lonely working in SG.

I don't really get lonely these days after hitting 30s, rather i like time for myself. So im thinking you are in your 20s?

If you can find a gf why not just go ahead. No need think so much.

There is no solution to cure loneliness, it was a struggle for me last time when i was in 20s. Just wait till 30s then you will be able to make piece with being single and loneliness not as crazy as before
Old 12-08-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kayakracer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRattata View Post

You are right about getting a gf due to loneliness not advisable bro. My advice to you is achieve your personal goals along the way if you meet someone, you meet someone. Let the relationship thing happen on its own.
Old 12-08-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 2
iamsootlor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i believe you will need to find activities to occupy your night time of course not encouraging drinking or what, if possible productive activities like gym ?
Old 16-08-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 4
Andy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud of

you will get used to it. Humans are adaptable
Old 17-08-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 6
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute

Lack info. Hard to advise
Old 19-08-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 12
curtix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can consider those dating apps they are very good to find another partner
Old 20-08-2022, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

You can find a gf but still feel lonely if there is no connection. Go out chiong also the same, end of deed feel the emptiness. There is really no solution until you find someone you can connect with.
Old 20-08-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
neoanderson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No relationship doesn’t mean u will feel lonely. U can still hang out with friends.
Old 21-08-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 16
synyster is a Helpful and Caring Samstersynyster is a Helpful and Caring Samstersynyster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

GF is not the only relationship to cure loneliness.

start having a pastime/hobby and find people of same interest to spend on your off day. who knows you might even find your significant other there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1