The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Those who go for bbbj from fl or Geylang

it's hard to find statistics on it. don't think NUS school of public health has conducted research specifically in geylang about STD. but i may be wrong.

qualitatively, IMO the answer is relatively low. relative to unprotected vaginal sex that is.

but if you die die want a quantitative response, and i can't recall where i read, so please take wad im abt to say with a huge pinch of salt, but for oral sex, it's probably like 1 out of 10,000 encounters for men receiving. that is based on US statistics.
Old 05-04-2023, 09:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
karljohn18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup its quite harmful
Old 05-04-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
karljohn18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yup.. its quite hard now to predict..
Old 05-04-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
rahimboy27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
it's hard to find statistics on it. don't think NUS school of public health has conducted research specifically in geylang about STD. but i may be wrong.

qualitatively, IMO the answer is relatively low. relative to unprotected vaginal sex that is.

but if you die die want a quantitative response, and i can't recall where i read, so please take wad im abt to say with a huge pinch of salt, but for oral sex, it's probably like 1 out of 10,000 encounters for men receiving. that is based on US statistics.
then again its also up to an individual frequency. if the person frequents, higher chance. this type of question hard to answer lol
Old 05-04-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahimboy27 View Post
then again its also up to an individual frequency. if the person frequents, higher chance. this type of question hard to answer lol
agreed. and also broader environmental considerations. like for covid if ure gonna be in a population dense place vs damn ulu place.. go 100 times for each setting... obvious which one will have higher chance..
Old 05-04-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
teddybeartim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
agreed. and also broader environmental considerations. like for covid if ure gonna be in a population dense place vs damn ulu place.. go 100 times for each setting... obvious which one will have higher chance..
summary is there is the risk. not easy to put a statistic to it as there are many variables involved. more popular FLs higher risk. you frequent also higher risk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1