The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Kana KC trap by ML

Hi Bros,

Anyone got similar experience of kana KC traps by ML that you keep thinking of her and wanting to look for the money to go back and find her and just chit chat with her. I am one who is experiencing this. Can Bro here shared how to just play and forget instead of falling into the KC traps.

I admit I am weak in my heart and tend to kana by them easily and once I kana, I will keep going back to the same ML.

Can ML be trusted? Hope Bros here can give me some valuable advice or wake me up!

Last edited by justin69; 20-05-2022 at 09:54 AM.
Old 20-05-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kana KC trap by ML

Always remember that they only love your money, not you. All the lovey dovey things they do for you are only to make you cum faster so that the hard work can end earlier.

Best cure is to look for other MLs, especially when you find one that's better than her, then you'll forget her sooner. I'm not saying you shouldn't RTM, but treat each session as a monetary transaction where you spend money to buy her time and services, nothing more. She's not your friend and she won't fall in love with you.
Old 20-05-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
Todtan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTodtan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Never trust these ladies.Most probably she has others who are inthe same situation.They are playing this game so as to earn more money.
Old 20-05-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Always remember that they only love your money, not you. All the lovey dovey things they do for you are only to make you cum faster so that the hard work can end earlier.

Best cure is to look for other MLs, especially when you find one that's better than her, then you'll forget her sooner. I'm not saying you shouldn't RTM, but treat each session as a monetary transaction where you spend money to buy her time and services, nothing more. She's not your friend and she won't fall in love with you.
Thank you bros for the advice. Do these MLs have good memories, even if I visit her after 2-3 months, she can still remember all little details we chat previously. And to be honest, she is popular and hard to get a slot for her. Cannot be she can remember everyone of her customers.
Old 20-05-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

To be brutally honest the problem is you, not the ML. Move on. I suspect you are lonely, need a company, look for a nice lady. Don't waste your money on such activity.
Old 20-05-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Thank you bros for the advice. Do these MLs have good memories, even if I visit her after 2-3 months, she can still remember all little details we chat previously. And to be honest, she is popular and hard to get a slot for her. Cannot be she can remember everyone of her customers.
I don't think so, unless you left a deep impression or the things you chat about are very different from the others. Imagine the number of customers she talk to everyday, multiply by a few months, almost everything would have been mentioned or asked.
Old 20-05-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
I don't think so, unless you left a deep impression or the things you chat about are very different from the others. Imagine the number of customers she talk to everyday, multiply by a few months, almost everything would have been mentioned or asked.
So Bro also feel I may be special to her and we do have real heart talk. This may be why I am fallen deeper and deeper.

Wonder any bro also like me, go Spa no massage, only hugging, TCSS and happy ending?

Last edited by justin69; 20-05-2022 at 01:35 PM.
Old 20-05-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of
Quote:
They have their own chat groups which they do profiling of individual clients. If you happen to sense that somehow this girl is able to understand you well or talk on the same wavelength, do not be too delighted. It’s simply because they are all in same chat groups.

Conversely if the new girl you just visited doesn’t know about u at all, the answer is simply she is new yet to join any chat groups or she is in the wrong group which doesn’t yet to have your profile.

I have encountered a few who are able to know talk about unique things which I had told another ML previously. No such thing as they are fated to be with you. I rather trust that I’ve met a mutant who’s telepathic.

And worse, I have met one who fumble thru my wallet while I was bathing. I couldn’t catch her in the actions but I’m experienced enough to sense it.

So enjoy the MLs if they offer you more special services, regardless at an additional price or not. So long u can afford it, and you enjoy the memories, why not?
Old 20-05-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 749 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi Bros,

Anyone got similar experience of kana KC traps by ML that you keep thinking of her and wanting to look for the money to go back and find her and just chit chat with her. I am one who is experiencing this. Can Bro here shared how to just play and forget instead of falling into the KC traps.

I admit I am weak in my heart and tend to kana by them easily and once I kana, I will keep going back to the same ML.

Can ML be trusted? Hope Bros here can give me some valuable advice or wake me up!
go and kanna hurt, cheated, Kc-ed a few times. after that you will auto immune to it. is like pandemic like that
but this one has no vaccine
Old 20-05-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 9
4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future

actually what does KC means?
Old 20-05-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
Todtan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTodtan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No need to massage means easy money.Just wondering how much tips u give her?If u give a lot or visited her, u will be given special attentuon because u helped her clear her Quota.I understand massage shop has quota of 8k
Old 20-05-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8126 / Power: 20
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Bros,

Bro no matter ml can trust or cannot trust just dont take the risk to trust cos a ml gets to meet all kinds of guys everyday, so why will you think that you will be the best among all that she only love? Always remember that shes here to earn money, of course she will remember you or always contact you when you always find her cos your money is going to her pocket. Once they earn enough they will go back their country and maybe forgot about you liao. I am not saying that all ml is like that but why you want to take the risk to get your feeling hurt, thats so many other ml you can try everyday and forget about her.

Last edited by kason; 20-05-2022 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 20-05-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Bros,

Hi bro,
Not to encouraging, but I have experience FLs being loyal to me.
Now having said that; if they leave me, It does not bother me much.
I had FLs that would on their off days would come over to stay with me, even though there are customer that would pay money to buy they out.
FLs are human too, they have their preference.
I don't spent any money on them at all.
Need be I will elaborate.

My humble two cents.
Old 20-05-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Bro @justin69

I've been in similar shoes like u before. The way to overcome this KC trap is to divert ur attentions to other MLs as well. Try target to develop deeper rapport w other MLs as well.
Old 20-05-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,
You have to know what you are getting into.
This is a game, KC game that is why they called it KC trap.
Like in everything if they like you, the FLs kena trap by you.
most guys kena trap cause he want the FL's bad.
When you get your emotion involves you will always get.
The FLs will always leaves, don't get attach lah.
Treat the time with FLs like a rollercoaster ride.
Whether is a 3 mins ride or 3years situationship.....is just a fun ride.

My humble two cent.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1