The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 3
wolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud of
Re: Taiwanese AV Discussion And Recommendations

Wow nice shares!! I'm a person who likes a storyline to build up to the sex part. I agree with some bros who mentioned that either the build up is too short or sometimes it doesn't link up. Nonetheless they're good
Old 25-03-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any rape and force sex recommendation?
Old 25-03-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3260 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post

This one not bad.
From 乌鸦传媒, the breasts damn big.
Hee movie mostly kenna rape or being forced.
But I still don’t know her name, anyone knows?
Old 25-03-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Thanks to all bros for sharing quite a number of girls I haven't paid attention to, gotta check them out now=p

Quote:
I love rape theme as well they haven't really made a 5 star rape themed film imo but these are some I've seen

MD0163

WY0007

Some newer ones that might be worth checking out...probably not that good but the covers look great

Old 25-03-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spermster View Post

This one not bad.
From 乌鸦传媒, the breasts damn big.
Hee movie mostly kenna rape or being forced.
But I still don’t know her name, anyone knows?
I can't find name also...gotta love the dialogue in this one

I don't watch swag much but one of the first girls I liked from there was imkowan. not a fan of her fake tits though.

Old 25-03-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3260 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

Yah man bro.
慢点,小心我的孩子
Hahaha, I like 陈安妮 also. Too bad she only have 2 clips.
She looks like a great fuck. Angelic face , big naturals boobies.
Old 25-03-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
lampa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hollllyyyyy shuckssss!! Didnt know there is dedicated streaming sites for these!!! And because its in chinese, its so much more fun!! Only manage to Catch a few via other streaming sites. Btw, this site seems to be buffering/laggy? Anyone got other sites or faster alternatives to watch?

Thanks!
Old 25-03-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5619 / Power: 12
7ofHearts has a reputation beyond repute7ofHearts has a reputation beyond repute7ofHearts has a reputation beyond repute7ofHearts has a reputation beyond repute7ofHearts has a reputation beyond repute7ofHearts has a reputation beyond repute7ofHearts has a reputation beyond repute7ofHearts has a reputation beyond repute7ofHearts has a reputation beyond repute7ofHearts has a reputation beyond repute7ofHearts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow Bro I also like this kinda of theme one!

This Chen SiSi I dunno whether is Taiwan or not but most of her one is knn Rape one by Doc or delivery guy!

The MD0163 I like also! Is the fix aircon guys rape that milf n daughter right? Her name is wat Su Ya right?

I also like those massage theme one or approach roadsides n brg back F one! Similar to Jap magic mirror.

This below one I like also have the knn rape themes one!

2nd RD
kopigaogao
SimplyUnperfect
meatvegelove
sc slayer
ejectjoy
Sanuuk
Havanna Slicks
Biostar
Swagelock
Kyc2110
Wally888
Szczeny
69sex
Candle2000
guest68
BigBirdBird
Kim-Seng-Heng
Me Siam Bu
esssinine
Cheongka
Exactmatxspeed
Tom666
Slicker69
Owl888
Old 25-03-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage24 View Post
Thanks for chipping in bro I need to check her out, wow you even included her measurements haha. What you said about the story is spot on too...the sex shouldn't be separated from the story, even some JAV have this problem. Many times once the backstory ends they just bang on auto pilot.

More 陳可心 Chen Ke Xin covers

陈可心 chio for 古装。
But the last video, the male cast use CD to fuck?
Old 25-03-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Last tine 古代 got CD?
太不专业了。。。
Old 25-03-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

I'm also wishing to see more raw fucking...the most famous one 吴梦梦 always raw but that's her selling point, to be blunt don't find her chio lol

the amount of raw vids slowly growing but don't think they even make up 10% of all productions
Old 25-03-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lampa View Post
Hollllyyyyy shuckssss!! Didnt know there is dedicated streaming sites for these!!! And because its in chinese, its so much more fun!! Only manage to Catch a few via other streaming sites. Btw, this site seems to be buffering/laggy? Anyone got other sites or faster alternatives to watch?

Thanks!
If watch from site streaming I'm afraid all will be filled with ads and rather laggy. You can try using idm app and download the vid to your phone and watch, or search for torrents in sukebei or torrentkitty
Old 25-03-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

苏语棠 Su Yu Tang probably not everyone's cup of tea, but I love this sultry milf.

I enjoyed the 节目篇 way more than the AV篇. Like the dramas they can't figure out how to combine the theme with the sex scene. In 节目篇 they go disturb her room, make her change into sexy nightie under bedsheet while pulling it off, then play with her pussy while she's cooking. They should have included some fucking games as well...instead the AV篇 is just boring sex. Huge missed opportunity!
Old 25-03-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
陈可心 chio for 古装。
But the last video, the male cast use CD to fuck?
Yes, I agree with youBro rey69! I also noticed the CD. At least use something that looks like flesh color. Or maybe CD was already invented in China, long time ago? Just that nobody sell it commercially? Heh heh!

I also notice 陈可心 getting more and more tattoos. What's up with that?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 25-03-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sparky58 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Was about to mention her when I saw your post. She was the one that first caught my eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage24 View Post
苏语棠 Su Yu Tang probably not everyone's cup of tea, but I love this sultry milf.

I enjoyed the 节目篇 way more than the AV篇. Like the dramas they can't figure out how to combine the theme with the sex scene. In 节目篇 they go disturb her room, make her change into sexy nightie under bedsheet while pulling it off, then play with her pussy while she's cooking. They should have included some fucking games as well...instead the AV篇 is just boring sex. Huge missed opportunity!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1