The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2022, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Re: Entanglement with ex-ML turned spa boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighDrive View Post
bro no offense...quite similar background. think i might know her
No offence taken la, what I have shared here are common among a lot of the MLs turned spa boss that I know, so it's not like it's unique to her. Things that can reveal her (at least from my point of view) are not shared here, same as things that can reveal my identity.
Old 17-03-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

nice bro keep it going
Old 17-03-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 12
CookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to behold

camping here again till the next update!
Old 17-03-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Interlude: Z msged me at about 4 am in the morning just now, so she’s the one who can’t hold back during this cooling period. Only saw it around 5 when I woke up. Nothing too special in her msg, no sexual stuff and just a “take care and don’t overwork” type of msg.

Not replying till later in the day, but her msg gives me more energy for the day to go find another lady to bonk later since I don’t think she will want to meet up
GREAT SHARING!

Bro, you very 厉害 at sian zhar bor.

Humor goes a long long way hor. Every girl likes someone who can make them laugh them smile.

Anyway, upz you my humble +16 pts for the sharing!

Last edited by omg888; 17-03-2022 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Anyway, upz you my humble +16 pts for the sharing!
Old 17-03-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 16
HighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
No offence taken la, what I have shared here are common among a lot of the MLs turned spa boss that I know, so it's not like it's unique to her. Things that can reveal her (at least from my point of view) are not shared here, same as things that can reveal my identity.
true bro. but anyway great sharing. but my thoughts are dun go too far if u dun plan on anything further with her, at the end of the day she is still married with a kid
Old 17-03-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

Nice story bro. Keep it up.
Old 18-03-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 16
numb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, at the point of this story, what's the age for both of you.
Old 18-03-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Continuing...

When I woke up, it was already 9+ am I think. I looked around and saw Z sleeping soundly and could not resist admiring her body again. Making as little noise as I can, I got up of bed and went to the next room to pack. As I was picking up her clothes, I decided to take a deep sniff at her panties. Hmm not much smell. I tided up the room and put all her stuff on the table, and that’s when I saw there are are some msgs and missed calls on her phone. Decided not to wake up her.

Ordered breakfast from McDonalds and started changing the bedsheets etc. Not the quietest thing to do, but I still didn’t hear anything from the other room. Finally, went to take out my spare stuff like toothbrush, face towels etc and put it in the bathroom. 

Went back to the other room find her still sleeping, and resisted the urge to take a picture of her naked body. Thought to myself that I should at least have that respect for her. Finally a while later, the breakfast arrived and I just put it on the dining table, and took her clothes and other stuff to the room and slowly woke her up. When she was finally roused from her sleep, she seemed to be panicking before remembering what happened just a few hours ago. She saw me smiling at her

Z: What’s so funny?

Me: Nothing. It’s just much better than I had hoped for

Z ignored me and saw her clothes and started dressing up. I was having a hard on but decided not to do anything about it. 

Me: Breakfast is on the table. 

Z: You cooked?

Me: No, I ordered. And you seemed to have a few missed calls

Z reached out to check her phone. I couldn’t see what’s on her screen so I moved next to her to take a look. She gave me a “tsk” again, but didn’t hide the screen from me. From what I can see, there’s about 5 or 6 different numbers calling her, one which is B.

Me: Did he call you?

Z: No, I told you he would not care. It’s just that bitch and some staff
Me: You want me to bring the breakfast in?

Z simply nodded and was reading through her msg. I took the breakfast in and we both sat around the small table I had there while she was replying to messages. 

Me: Let’s eat. I have also placed new toothbrush and towel for you in the bathroom.

Z decided to wash up first and she simply left her phone unlocked on the table as she’s walking away

Me: I will do spot check if you don’t lock your phone!

Z: Just don’t call anyone. I have not lied to you about anything so I’m not afraid

Wow. So I just took her phone and scroll through her WeChat, but it’s more to look at the photos of her contacts rather than the contents. There’s a lot of pretty girls photo and I soon started digging into their moments. Z came back and saw what I’m doing. 

Z: Want me to tell you where they are working?

Me: Not today, I’m tired

Z laughed again and we had our breakfast together. That’s when I realised the phone unlocked was a trap

Z: Now it’s your turn to pass me your handphone
Me: I can’t, there’s a lot of work stuff inside.

Z: I’m not interested in those. You can see what I’m looking at. I just want to look at your WeChat

I was thinking I’m so screwed in my mind. I have a lot of records on my bookings and other woman whom I’m cultivating. Z was looking at me while I hesitated, and in the end

Me: ok, but let’s have an agreement first
Z: What?

Me: 3 points. No 1. If you see someone you know, you must tell me. No 2. You must not tell anyone else about what you see and No 3. If we ever get into any quarrels in future, you must not bring up what you see now

Z: how many boats are you stepping on now?

I gave a nervous laugh while Z seemed amused

Z: Pass it over

In the end I unlocked my phone and sat by her side. As though she’s watching a movie, Z just slowly munched while she went through, going into each chat message and doing some scrolling up with frequent sound effects of “wa”, “how disgusting” etc.

After a long while she finally stopped and passed me back the phone

Z: Ok I’m done
Me: Anyone you knew?

I was nervously waiting for her to continue. Suddenly I feel like a kid waiting for his parents to hand out his punishment. Z obviously knew what I was going through and ate slowly and giving irrelevant comments like “the egg is not bad”, “this part feels a bit undercooked” etc. I finally can’t stand it anymore.

Me: Ok, any insightful comments from you?
Z: As expected, all men are trash

There was an awkward silence. 

Me: Want me to send you back after you finished eating?

Z: No

There was another silence and I thought oh well, at least I got to fuck her twice last night. 

Z: Did you forget? We are supposed to go get morning after pills

Damn, I really forgot about it. Z readily directed me to some website and we got hold of a seller pretty easily and made arrangements to get it. 

Me: You seemed so experience in finding these
Z: Yup, my new staff often need these cos they are tricked by trashy men like you

I was getting a bit irritated at her referring to men as trash

Me: You mean they also can’t control and ask the guy to stop, but in the end asked the guys to cum inside instead?

Z stared at me and I stared right back, not wanting to lose this staring fight. After a while, she just looked away

Z: So you will not come and bother me in future right?

Me: Yes

Yet another awkward silence as Z started to stand up. I stood up too and as she turned, I hug her from the back

Me: I will not bother you again. I will make sure you will not think it’s a bother, but will look forward to meeting with me.

We just stood there as I hugged her and she slowly rested her head backwards on me.

Z: Be truthful with me

Me: What do you want to know?

Z: Are you just trying to sleep with me more?

Me: Of course, but that’s not the only reason. I enjoy your company too

Z: If you want to just sleep with me, I can consider.
Me: What if I want to not only sleep with you, but sometimes have you here to spend the night together and wake up to have breakfast together like now?

Z stayed silent before finally breaking out of my hug and turned around to face me

Z: I can’t do that. 

Me: Why don’t we…
Z (interrupting me): I told you, I am attracted by you. Having sex with you is one thing. I don’t feel repulsive when you touch me and when you are inside me. But anything beyond that, I don’t know what it will lead to.
Me: You are afraid that you will fall for me? Even after looking through all my WeChat chats?

This time, Z took the initiative to hug me instead.

Z: Yes. I feel jealous, I feel angry at you, I feel disgusted by how those woman try to get you to go to find them more. 

Me: Not disgusted at me?

Z was silent again and I decided not to say anything too. We both stood there and then I reached out to hold her hand and brought her to the bed to sit down. I decided to make myself more comfortable and just lie down instead.

Z: What are you doing?

Me: Waiting for your answer. So may as well just lie down. Come join me

Without waiting for an answer from her, I just pulled her down as well and we both lie next to each other again, although with clothes on this time. After a while, I started to dozed off and felt a hit on my hand. I drowsily woke up and turned to look at her

Z: You are snoring.
Me: Tired
Z: Do you do this to all the women you bring home?

Me: I have told you, you are the first and only woman I have brought home. I don’t know why too. I’m pretty safe and don’t let them know where I stay. You can check the chats with them again if you don’t believe.

Z: Will you give up going to find other women?

Me: No, I can’t
Z: You can’t even say yes to please me?

Me: I just don’t want to lie to you, and I also told you I have problems settling down.

Suddenly Z laughed very loudly, which shocked me. I told she’s going crazy again so I quickly turned around to look at her. She was also lying on the side and looking at me

Z: I like you
Me: Huh? So sudden

She just continue to lie there and look at me with a silly grin.

Z: You are really a trashy guy

Me (interrupting her): Hey, enough of the trash word

Z: Isn’t it true? You sweet talk woman to bed, you have your fun and then leave them
Me: What era is this? They take my money too, it’s a transaction
Z: So it’s a transaction with me too?

Me: Eh, no…
Z: I don’t know how to say it. Anyway I like you and that’s why we should not meet again
Me: That doesn’t sound correct

Z: If we get closer, I can’t stand the thought of you with other women

Me: Jealous?

Z: Yes

Z’s silly grin disappeared at this time. I looked at her and sighed

Me: I don’t expect things to turn out this way. I originally just wanted to try to sleep with you, but I also don’t know why I agree to you coming over to my place. I have broken the rules that I have set for myself. I really thought it will be the same, that if I manage to sleep with you, then we will get dressed after that, and leave and meet again in future for more sex.

Z was intently looking at me

Me: But here I am talking to you about all these. And we only just knew each other. 

We just laid there for a bit more

Me: Do you need to go home first? I can get the pills and pass them to you later

Z: Not yet

Me: If I’m him, I will have filed a missing person report with such a pretty wife missing

We continued chatting and I suddenly changed the topic
Me: I’m a thrifty person
Z: The amount of money you spent on finding women… 

Z: I’m not out for your money

I can see Z is getting confused by my repeating of these words. 

Me: Since we are getting the pills later, we should not waste it

Z looked at me and I started groping her tits again. This time, getting our clothes off is much faster and we frenched before I asked her to give me a BJ. She just went straight for my dick (she needs practice though, the BJ was just meh). But it was a sight to see her kneeling down and sucking on my dick like her life depended on it. 

After a while, we tried doggy. I went slowly and gentler and as she got used to it, she was again moaning loudly while I’m also groping her tits and flicking her nipple with my right hand.

Me: Z, do you want me to cum in you?

Z: Cum in me… 

My thrusts gets harder and faster, and Z was screaming that she was cumming. After a while I surrendered as well and just cum into her. I pulled out and turned Z, who has collapsed onto the bed, around and rubbed my dick filled with sperm and her cunt juice around her nipples

Z: You pervert….
Me: Yes, and I'm going to do more perverted things to you in future. Are you scared?
Z (softly): No... Just tell me what you want. I want you to do them with me and not go find other woman to do them with
Old 18-03-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

nice write up. made me miss 2 of my ex MLs so much.
Old 18-03-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story.

Camping for more.
TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 18-03-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
geetimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well written TS, support!
Old 18-03-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Continuing

Z: You pervert….
Me: Yes, and I'm going to do more perverted things to you in future. Are you scared?
Z (softly): No... Just tell me what you want. I want you to do them with me and not go find other woman to do them with
Z is a nice catch and submissive, cheers!
Old 19-03-2022, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
Angelivy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support very nice story, more please!!
Old 19-03-2022, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

So inspired by your experience.

Today i went to my recently made regular PRC lady at a no FJ shop. KC her and show her a little TLC. Talked about her being lonely on occasions in SG. Ask me to accompany her for a night, but i didn't reply her. I would love to help her out but i don't want all the potential baggage that may come along. Plus i can't stay overnight
Old 19-03-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Continuing...

After hearing that, I stopped what I was doing and went down to french with her. We went to shower together after that and took quite a while as she was meticulously cleaning and scrubbing me all over. She commented that now that I’m her man, she wanted me to be all clean and taken care of. I took the chance to help scrub her body too, but of course it’s more like groping her again. She seemed totally fine with it and was also stoking my semi hard dick one in a while. When we are finally done and dressed we started to make plans for the rest of the day. Getting the pill, sending her home to change, and then me dropping by at her shop at night again. After we got the pill I drove to a carpark near her place (but not within sight)

Z: don’t go and find other women
Me: No energy today
Z: I’m serious
Me: Me too, but I may go for a massage and just sleep there
Z: Come to my shop, may as well let me earn the money
Me: You massaging for me?
Z: No
Me: Then the same ML as I took last time?
Z (glaring at me): Why? Missed her HJ already?
Me: No la, she really ok in massaging
Z: Don’t think I don’t know what you are thinking about
Me: Really no energy. And in terms of looks and figure, she lose you so much. 
Z: No, forget it, don’t come to my shop. If you come and they have no tips, they will not be happy too. You park here and go this way (she was pointing in a direction). There got a foot massage shop. Go there and get your massage
Me: Wa, need to control me until like that?

Z: Yes, I’m worried once I’m out of sight, you will go find other women

In the end I relented and parked. She went home while I go get a foot shoulder massage combo for 90 mins. Z deliberately walked past the shop some time later to check if I’m inside when I didn’t reply her msg. I was thinking this time sian liao, got some control freak, but also feel sort of sweet in my heart. Z’s msg came in again

Z: Later be a good boy and don’t go wandering k? I go do some stuff before going to the shop

Me: Why aren’t you tired?

Z: I feel energetic

After the massage where I dozed off here and there, I decided to just go get some food again since it’s near dinner time. After eating, I looked at the time and there’s still more than 2 hours before her shop closes. Not wanting to waste time travelling, I just drove down to her shop and parked, and went to a coffeeshop to drink coffee and catch up on work emails and msgs. Luckily there aren’t many. Some aimless web surfing later, Z msg came in again

Z: Come in

Went into the shop, helped her packed up and close the shop etc. She then said that her husband wanted to pick her up today. So we just had a quick kiss and grope session in one of the massage room. I tried to convince her to give me a BJ, but she wouldn’t do it, saying that there will be the smell of sperm on her. A while later, her husband called and I left from the backdoor. Went straight home and just msged her a goodnight and I just knocked out for the rest of the night. 

This became our routine for the next few weeks. I will go to her shop near closing time whenever I can, and sometimes I will send her back, sometimes she will come over to my house to stay the night.

After a while, I decided that the arrangement, while not exactly uncomfortable, was also weird in a way and cannot really make out what is our status. The sex was good though, and she stay true to her word. She didn’t reject any of my requests, though she’s clearly not experienced in a lot of them. She simply commented that I’m a pervert most of the time, but proceeded to satisfy me. Those period drained me for a while and she succeeded in making sure I didn’t go out to look for other women. But one night while she’s staying over, she initiated a talk

Z: I want to talk to you
Me: Yup?
Z: What do you see me as?

Hmm, this is the topic that has also been on my mind. 

Me: Actually I don’t know, what do you see me as too? I’m really pretty confused about our relationship
Z: Me too
Me: I will like to call you my FB, but I think we are beyond that. I can’t call you my gf or mistress, it seems more like I’m the mistress in this relationship

She laughed at my last comment.

Z: He guessed what’s going on
Me: I’m not surprised to be honest. If my wife spends so many nights outside I will also be an idiot not to guess what’s happening. Did he make a big fuss? Did he hurt you?

Z: No, I think he’s actually expecting it to happen.

Z then shared more about the conversation between her husband and her, and we also talked about many things. In the end, we decided that getting married was out of the equation as she knows my stand towards marriage or even a stable exclusive relationship and she also don’t want to leave her family under such circumstances. So we ended up not really making much progress.

Me: Well this didn’t help things much
Z: Do you have feelings for me?

Me: It’s stupid of me, but yes. I will sometimes think about whether you have eaten, what if you are next to me now while I’m doing something, and sometimes I just want to fuck you real hard when I’m alone at night
Z: I’m getting more attached to you too. When I’m at home sleeping next to him, sometimes I will think that it’s you next to me and want to have sex, but when I saw that it’s him, I will lose the urge.

We talked again about our feelings and thoughts and finally decided on just a few things, essentially that she will be unofficially a “mistress of my house”. We laid down ground rules too, like I can’t bring any women back to the house etc. It’s actually already part of my own rules, so I have no issues with them at all. 

Then we came to the topic of if it’s ok for me to go look for other women

Me: Do you still have sex with him?

Z: Yes, but with condom. And he’s my husband, so I need to do my duties sometimes too as his wife.
Me: With any others?

Z: I’m not like that. All the people I had sex with before were my bf.

Me: including me?

Z: You are an exception

, and the only exception

We chatted a bit more. In the end, she relented, but made it clear she will not be happy if I go find other women. I told her she knew about my lifestyle already, but I also gave in and said that I will try to limit it.

So we settled into this arrangement for a few months, when an incident hit my personal financial situation pretty badly. It’s not those drastic hits like I have no money to eat, but still severe enough that if the situation doesn’t improve, I can kiss my current lifestyle goodbye and be in considerable debt for quite a while. I ended up spending a lot of time trying to resolve the issues and on nights that she’s staying over, I ended up smoking and working on my phone after we had sex while she slept. In a short while she sensed something may be wrong, and after dodging the topic for a while

Z: You are in financial troubles aren't you?
Me: No, women troubles, can only msg them after you sleep
Z: If it's women troubles, you will not hide them from me
Me: It's nothing I can't handle
Z: Tell me what's wrong. I'm a business women too

She laughed heartily at her own response and I decided to just give her a quick overview of the situation. The following few weeks after that made me realised how important I am to her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1