The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking desperate housewives raw: Share your experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzyme100 View Post
Was she shy when you spread her legs open to lick her, pussy fully exposed to you? Is she trimmed or bare? Curious to know hehe
Very good questions bro ...add another one...wat kind of bra n panties she wears, the normal or g-string type ?? ....bro CheongingEdge's answers can giv us some more ideas of how sexy this notti wifey is or is not

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-02-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Very good questions bro ...add another one...wat kind of bra n panties she wears, the normal or g-string type ?? ....bro CheongingEdge's answers can giv us some more ideas of how sexy this notti wifey is or is not
Don't want to share anything that will give away her identity. But just some observations:
1. Yup, she's shy when I first licked her pussy; was in fact trying to direct my head away from her privates saying it's ugly... But once she got past that stage, she was moaning away

2. Wears normal panties, and sometimes can spot the VPL. But nothing to turn you on type.

3. Bra also normal type, not lacy, black or bright color etc.

Overall she's someone who looks very normal and leaning towards conservative. Don't deliberately show off cleavage (though she also don't have deep ones to show la). She sometimes wear glasses to look at documents, and it gives off more of a refined look than slutty (some ladies once wear glasses and look at you, you just want to stuff your bro into their mouth).
Old 23-02-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
ballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of light

Married woman who eat out, knows what they want to enjoy for sex. They are vocal and direct, especially when they are deprived of certain areas
Old 23-02-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballack99 View Post
Married woman who eat out, knows what they want to enjoy for sex. They are vocal and direct, especially when they are deprived of certain areas
Ride on your dick and say do not cum inside me!
Old 23-02-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Don't want to share anything that will give away her identity. But just some observations:
1. Yup, she's shy when I first licked her pussy; was in fact trying to direct my head away from her privates saying it's ugly... But once she got past that stage, she was moaning away

2. Wears normal panties, and sometimes can spot the VPL. But nothing to turn you on type.

3. Bra also normal type, not lacy, black or bright color etc.

Overall she's someone who looks very normal and leaning towards conservative. Don't deliberately show off cleavage (though she also don't have deep ones to show la). She sometimes wear glasses to look at documents, and it gives off more of a refined look than slutty (some ladies once wear glasses and look at you, you just want to stuff your bro into their mouth).
T.Q. bro for letting us know she is more of a shy conservative married woman than a notti n sexy one but still knows wats that will make her enjoy in bed with another man

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-02-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 4
str33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drooler View Post
those who use ppl nearby in wechat and didnt get any, try this la
1. do up ur profile so ppl can kpo can check profile wont run.
2. pfp dont need to be super ham but make sure no dick pic
3. realise that the ppl who appear on ppl nearby also bored abit else their profile also wont appear. u are not the only one they are chatting with so start with a topic on something in their profile if its shared.

tbh, in my area de i legit did alot of girls from using this method. and most of them are pretty easy to go down. Goodluck bros
Nice tips bro.. but not many women on WeChat nowadays.. See a lot on Michat but ofcource scammers more.
Old 07-03-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
I saw in the Raw with ML thread that some bro raw housewives too. I know some bro will zap me.

Here I go. My ex FB got married and stop seeing me. One day, she asked to go out for drinks, I invited her over but she said she worry we end up having sex.

Told her won’t. So, she agreed and say want to drink pink moscato. Wtf, that is like cheapest wine. On, Mai tu liao.

From the second glass, we already kissing. After enough drink, we were making out.

Took her to the room and strip her naked. She kept reminding me not to cum inside her. She said she felt I want to purposely cum inside her.

Fucked her three rounds and send her home to her hubby. She blocked me after that. Wtf.

Bro here please share your experience.
There are a few for me, but got mainly is my exes, then met up during gathering or happen to contact them via whatsapp, then slowly proceed from there
Old 07-03-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

found single dad ml in sugarbook.live, has a wonderful raw night with him
Old 07-03-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by str33thawk View Post
Nice tips bro.. but not many women on WeChat nowadays.. See a lot on Michat but ofcource scammers more.
this 2 i seldom use because of false info, now divert to sugarbook
Old 07-03-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster

sex with married people is always exciting and fantastic, but we must be single to do it, to be responsible
Old 07-03-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Ride on your dick and say do not cum inside me!
guys always say hard to control to shoot outside
Old 07-03-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
I met a 30 plus housewife on wechat.Chat for afew month and finally met and went hotel.Her looks not good, body also out of shape due to childbirth but personality very good. Never talk about money.Can do raw as already went for procedure so wont get pregnant.But still shot outside.Both of us are busy and we met once in a while
pregnancy is not issue, then can piak raw raw without any worry
Old 07-03-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

ts would always target those housewife that their husband always outstation and not at their wive sides?
Old 09-03-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
Megawati deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
found single dad ml in sugarbook.live, has a wonderful raw night with him
Quote:
this 2 i seldom use because of false info, now divert to sugarbook
Quote:
sex with married people is always exciting and fantastic, but we must be single to do it, to be responsible
Quote:
guys always say hard to control to shoot outside
Quote:
pregnancy is not issue, then can piak raw raw without any worry
Quote:
ts would always target those housewife that their husband always outstation and not at their wive sides?
Chao cheebye spammer
Old 10-03-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
d7882003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyd7882003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not sure if divorced MILF counts...........just to share experience, pls dun ask me for contacts.

Hook up with a divorcee many moons ago, she had a 8 year old kid back in her home country, I will not share which country. We went for dinner one night and she brought a younger female friend. I am not into XMM but very much into MILFs. She wore a black jockie cap, blue striped long sleeve shirt and jeans, very conservative, not revealing anything at all. Her XMM friend was very sexy IMHO but I was totally not interested. At dinner table, MILF sat beside me and XMM was seated on the other side of MILF. Throughout dinner, MILF sensed that I was totally not interested in XMM. There were several instances over dinner, she crossed her leg and brushed against mine, after a while, she got bold and used her leg to tease me, stroking my leg with hers.
I knew I have a chance to proceed further that night. MILF suggested to send her XMM female friend home and I agreed readily.
After sending XMM home, I told her we should adjourn for beer and probably go to East Coast to enjoy some breeze and view to chill out. She hasn't been to East Coast beach before and was delighted to check it out. I drove to a nearby 7-eleven store and purchased 2 beers. We finished our beers in the car before alighting to walk down the beach. After some walking, we stopped at a place where not much pple was around and it was after 10pm. While facing the sea and sand in our feet, she turned around and asked me to put my hand into the front of her jeans ..............let me know if you guys wants me to continue.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1