The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 21-05-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopgal View Post
Please pardon my english Here is to those supportive bros.

As luck would have it, I arrived in office Friday morning waiting for the lift and he was in front of me, so I stood behind him and when he was shock to see me, but the lift was crowded and we were push all right to the back of the lift and I was sandwiched between him and another person, I shifted my position and a couple of times, i felt his thigh bump against my butt a few times. That was the beginning of our sexual escapades.
Supporting Sis.

Waiting for your sexual escapades, cheers!
Old 21-05-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post

Was clearing my photos when i saw this. Although we arent on talking terms, but this was what we did previously.
T.Q. for the pic bro ...wat did u all do ??? ..the photo doesn't seem to tell much

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-05-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha, lucky i left that company liao, there were rumours flying around after that
cant wait to see more fr u sis..
Old 21-05-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
T.Q. for the pic bro ...wat did u all do ??? ..the photo doesn't seem to tell much
Hahaha. Photo doesnt show alot.
Have we have done:
-wet 4 towels (from her squirt)
-sex marathon for 3d2n
-longest record was 9times within a span of 24hrs.
-average number of sex we did was once a day.
-tried fucking at a shopping mall toilet and cinema.

Now we dont talk to each other anymore. 🤣
Old 22-05-2022, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

woah bro.. wat a twist of events.. nw only left w gd memories i hope.. thanks for sharing.
Old 22-05-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster

178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
woah bro.. wat a twist of events.. nw only left w gd memories i hope.. thanks for sharing.
No choice bro, when one decided to get sticky, that’s when all changed.
Old 22-05-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha. Photo doesnt show alot.
Have we have done:
-wet 4 towels (from her squirt)
-sex marathon for 3d2n
-longest record was 9times within a span of 24hrs.
-average number of sex we did was once a day.
-tried fucking at a shopping mall toilet and cinema.

Now we dont talk to each other anymore. 🤣
Wow bro ..both of u so POWER aahh ???.....good to see u enjoy sex with her so much ...but be careful hor, don't over stretch yrselves, else can hv disastrous consequences...too much of sex over the limit can kill also

Old 22-05-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
Quote:
so cherish her n the r/s while there is still time left ...if u don't want then do her n other bros a favour by passing her to them

Old 22-05-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

She excreted so much from her squirts, of course will be sticky lah...

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 22-05-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
She excreted so much from her squirts, of course will be sticky lah...

Hahahaha. Now no more such experience already.
Old 22-05-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow bro ..both of u so POWER aahh ???.....good to see u enjoy sex with her so much ...but be careful hor, don't over stretch yrselves, else can hv disastrous consequences...too much of sex over the limit can kill also
That period sex is always on. Before we start work, we will meet at handicap toilet, fuck one round.
Off day, either go her house or hotel to fuck like no tomorrow.

Missed the feeling of pumping her hard while she was squirting.
Only checklist that i have not checked was to cream her.
Old 22-05-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
so cherish her n the r/s while there is still time left ...if u don't want then do her n other bros a favour by passing her to them
Cannot bro. Now not on talking terms.
Hahaha
Old 22-05-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Supporting Sis.

Waiting for your sexual escapades, cheers!
Quote:
T.Q v much to sis lollipopgal for being so sporting n responsive to our requests n taking time off from her busyness to share with us her past sexcapades with such a long write-out ...deeply appreciated ...we r very fortunate to hv such a friendly sis like her in this forum ...can't wait to read the sexciting part that is coming up soon ....btw sis yr english is not bad leh, better than many of us
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just4funla View Post
Always wish to have a female colleague at my workplace.. sadly all male LOL camping for part 2 sis!
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
nice start looking forward to more update

Haha, finally found abit of time for the next write up.

After the incident in the lift, our conversations move towards the sexual direction and he admitted to me that he was having a hard on and felt my ass rubbing against him a couple of times. I cheekily asked why didnt you grab it and that let to our "grabbing" sessions.

We decided to meet up in one of the empty meeting rooms on another level for the first time and the adrenaline rush was insane, we started kissing and hugging after all that sexual tension from the chats. He immediately grabbed my ass and lifted up my skirt and for the first time, i felt his bare palm on my butt cheeks.

I have to admit that I was so wet from the anticipation and I didnt expect what he did next. He lifted me up and put me on the meeting table, shifted my g-string aside and went straight for my clit and pussy, it was already dripping and he continued licking my clit while sticking his middle finger deep into my pussy. He fingered me really hard and fast while still skillfully working his tongue on my clit. It lasted probably minutes but I felt an orgasm building up so hard, that I had to push his head away and squirted all over the carpet and meeting table.

We quickly dressed up and he asked me for my g-string, in one quick sweep, cleared as much of my squirt as possible and hurried out of the meeting room without me knowing that he actually kept my panties for keepsake and I had to go around the whole day commando and a dripping pussy.
Old 22-05-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Wow... Nice update. After reading it a lot of 画面 on the mind.
Quote:

After the incident in the lift, our conversations move towards the sexual direction and he admitted to me that he was having a hard on and felt my ass rubbing against him a couple of times. I cheekily asked why didnt you grab it and that let to our "grabbing" sessions.

We decided to meet up in one of the empty meeting rooms on another level for the first time and the adrenaline rush was insane, we started kissing and hugging after all that sexual tension from the chats. He immediately grabbed my ass and lifted up my skirt and for the first time, i felt his bare palm on my butt cheeks.

I have to admit that I was so wet from the anticipation and I didnt expect what he did next. He lifted me up and put me on the meeting table, shifted my g-string aside and went straight for my clit and pussy, it was already dripping and he continued licking my clit while sticking his middle finger deep into my pussy. He fingered me really hard and fast while still skillfully working his tongue on my clit. It lasted probably minutes but I felt an orgasm building up so hard, that I had to push his head away and squirted all over the carpet and meeting table.

We quickly dressed up and he asked me for my g-string, in one quick sweep, cleared as much of my squirt as possible and hurried out of the meeting room without me knowing that he actually kept my panties for keepsake and I had to go around the whole day commando and a dripping pussy.
Old 22-05-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:

Wow im already hard on while reading it. I wish we were in the same workplace
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1