The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 09-11-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Photor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

I sent my colleague home after late dinner, we chatting till very late in ulu dark place.. she knows all the while I peep at her D boobs
Old 09-11-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photor View Post
I sent my colleague home after late dinner, we chatting till very late in ulu dark place.. she knows all the while I peep at her D boobs
Peep liao got continue or not. or only can see cannot touch
Old 09-11-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

To break the ice is the hardest. Too aggressive worry other colleagues will know
Old 11-11-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 23
darkadvenger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkadvenger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkadvenger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes but all married woman.
Old 14-11-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tenyweny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkadvenger View Post
Yes but all married woman.
Married woman the best. I always fantasize about one of my colleague. Married with a 2 year old child. She used to wear short skirts till recently when we shifted office. A bit chubby but saw her ZG before, her butt is round and very fuckable.
Old 14-11-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 11
scouringstick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterscouringstick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterscouringstick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Back in 2015, used to work in CBD as an Ops Executive managing the facilities. Etc.

The Customer Service team(outsourced) reports to me. 1 day there was a new CSO lady who reported to work. Malay, milf, huge tits, sexy. Looks wise, not bad lah. Her name is Yanti.

From her 1st week, eyed her. She noticed tht. During lunch, asked me y I always look at her with a smirk. I told her I like to look a pretty ladies, only natural for a guy.

Fast forward, next few days lunch time, we packed food and ate at store room/rest area for CS team.

After talking dirty, I locked the door and we had a round of sex. Was dogging her and she asked me to cum in her. Sex with her was good. Adventurous.

This scandalous relationship continued for a few months. Both of us are married. It became sticky as she seemed to ask for cash frequently n calling me at odd hours. Lucky wife nvr suspect.

She resigned after about 4 months there. We did not keep in touch after she got to know tht I banged another lady from CS team.
Old 14-11-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Tried once with HR mgr, always helping her out with Excel, hear her complaint about her team and boss. Pretend to ask her go swimming, she said no swim wear, so i offered to buy her bikini, went shopping together. When go try out, I said I help her look, then wait outside changing room. After few tries, I suggest I go in with her, surprising she ok wor... ho seh liao... slowly upgrade to I help you change... hehe.. then final upgrade to help you relieve your sexual needs... haha.. start to OT alone with her in office. Fuck few times at conference room, had bj at her desk and some outdoor sex. Didn't go hotel as she scare ppl see cos she older than me by 9yrs. Scare ppl know she let young guy fuck... unfortunately stopped after I left company.. was a good fuck though, she was so fascinated with staying young, so I told her eat sperms will help, managed to convince her to eat my sperms for lunch on few occasions.. how I miss those days..
Old 14-11-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
donten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photor View Post
She never ask you "Want to see more?"
Old 15-11-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1086 / Power: 15
sonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud of

for the past 20 years, i work alone.... no colleagues......omg.. how much fun had i missssss
Old 15-11-2021, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 23
darkadvenger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkadvenger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkadvenger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenyweny View Post
Married woman the best. I always fantasize about one of my colleague. Married with a 2 year old child. She used to wear short skirts till recently when we shifted office. A bit chubby but saw her ZG before, her butt is round and very fuckable.
Yes, agree. Married woman are less sticky and knows how to please man.
Best part is they know how to take care of themselves when empty inside them.
Old 15-11-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3636 / Power: 18
whitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond repute

hinted and made some advances bt no success, stopped when one threatened complaining me for sexual harassment
Old 15-11-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
she was so fascinated with staying young, so I told her eat sperms will help, managed to convince her to eat my sperms for lunch on few occasions..
LOL wtf... nice share.
Old 15-11-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 7
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebull View Post
hinted and made some advances bt no success, stopped when one threatened complaining me for sexual harassment
how did it get so bad?
Old 15-11-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

she knows already and you know what to do
Old 15-11-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
To break the ice is the hardest. Too aggressive worry other colleagues will know
hard to get into middle, office love is hard to maintain
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1