The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2022, 04:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
dreamboiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Biz Owner Encounters

Interested to know what you will be doing to this SYT
Old 10-05-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Let’s call her MJ, n even though she kena snubbed by me during our first meeting was very persistent. She will call me n I will cancel her call n text her back saying I’m in a meeting. She will then text me n try to arrange for a meeting. I will take a few days to confirm the meeting n then cancel the day before or on the day itself. After the third time, she went silent for a while, but I still meet my friend n he will update me that MJ is not doing well n she is always complaining about me cancelling our appointments. I told him, either she continues to try or I just buy from him directly or from one of the salesperson I’m familiar with. But he is a nice superior n he wants to give MJ a chance.

After one week, I was having dinner with A, n MJ spotted me by the window n waved at me enthusiastically. I smiled meekly n she gave me the ‘call me’ sign n I said Ok. A was curious n asked me who was it n I told her about MJ. She said as seniors we should be encouraging n asked me to give MJ a chance. I replied I will eventually.

So the next day, MJ did call n I arranged to meet her for dinner the next day. I turned up at the dinner place n she was late! I was irritated n I was ready to go after 20 minutes but just as I was gonna leave, MJ appeared. She was apologetic n from her puffy eyes n smeared mascara, I knew she had been crying. So the uncle in me became soft n asked her to calm down n tell me what happened. She was quiet at first, so we ordered our food n a bottle of wine n halfway thru our dinner, MJ started tearing. N it became a more noticeable sob, n with social distancing, the restaurant was full with many available space, so her sob echoed thru out the restaurant!
Old 10-05-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster

tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

I was utterly embarrassed coz I could feel everyone looking at me n thinking that this uncle bully this XMM. Slowly, MJ managed to compose herself n she told me what had happened. She was given a dressing down by her boss (my friend) for not meeting targets n not following up with me. N she was feeling down as she made her way to meet me n she got into a quarrel with her BF co he wanted to meet her but she was meeting me for dinner. So she was trying to explain to him on the phone just outside the restaurant. N then she realised she was late so she just hung up n rushed into the restaurant to meet me.

MJ commented that she was surprised I wasn’t angry with her n that my situation awareness is very good. She said I’m not as scary as she thought but in fact I’m actually a nice guy. She also acknowledged that what I’ve done to her is part of the process of handling rejections and difficult clients. Her seniors at work had told her about their interactions with me n that actually I’m very supportive. So she said she will work hard and do well.

I complimented her n told her that she can do well with a positive attitude. We finished our dinner without further drama. I told her to go back n spend time with her BF n I’ll arrange for her to meet me n my team to present her product to us. She agreed and I asked her to go while I stayed back to finish the wine n picked up the bill.
Old 10-05-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 14
xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!

Thanks for the update TS. Pls do update more frequently
Old 10-05-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 4
pevoton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story, support!!
Old 11-05-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

When MJ left, the waiters whom I know very well in this restaurant came over n asked if I broke her heart or something. They’ve seen me with A n I said that I was dating A n MJ was just a supplier. N when I was driving home, MJ texted me to thank me for paying for dinner n for being so understanding n she said she will pay for the next round of food n drinks.

She followed up with me the next day n I arranged for her to come in n present to my team that week itself. N after my team has deliberated n presented back to the BOD, we decided to take their product n we signed a 500k contract with MJ’s company. MJ was super grateful n my friend came down personally to see the signing of the contract. I wasn’t around as I was down with Covid during that period. MJ sent me a care package to my house together with a thank you note.

When I recovered, MJ organised a mini get together with me n her boss n two of her colleagues, both whom I’ve helped in their career. It was a casual night of dinner n drinking n there were many stories from the other two about me when they first started out in their career. MJ was really happy that night n she was drinking hard n really enjoying herself. She was hugging me n thanking me thru out the night. My friend had to leave early as he had to go home to his kids. The other two stayed for a while more before they left early too. By 10.30pm it was just MJ n myself left. We also decided to call it a night n MJ was clearly high already.

MJ was going in the same direction so I offered to send her home. She was holding my arm tightly as we walked towards the carpark. When we got to my car, she asked if I could drive with the top down as she has never experienced it before. I obliged her n she was really happy n thru out the drive she was still holding my hands. Somehow my hand was resting on her thigh n I was slowly caressing her thighs as I drove. She didn’t resist n she would lean towards me to talk to me during the drive. When she did that, my hand would slide towards her inner thigh n I would slowly squeeze n caress her thigh even more.

I was having a raging hard on from all these physical interactions n my bulge was clearly evident n soon I felt MJ hand stroking my dick from the outside of my pants. I looked at her when we stopped at a traffic light n I said point blank if she wanna go somewhere before heading home. She nodded her head n I did a u-turn n headed to an open air carpark which I am familiar with.
Old 14-05-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Once I turned into the carpark, I parked n closed the roof. The carpark was quite empty except for 2 other cars, obviously doing the same thing as us. MJ n I started kissing hard n I was caressing her nice young firm breasts under her T-shirt n I unhooked her bra n lifted up her T-shirt n started suckling on her pinkish nipples. Her breasts were perfectly shaped n it’s been a while since I had a young girl. They were so awesome that I spent a long time kissing every part of her breasts!

MJ helped unbuckle my belt n pants n released my hard throbbing dick n she bent over n started sucking on my dick. She licked all the right places n sucked down hard on my dick n was fondling my balls as well. I just sat back n enjoyed every moment of her BJ. I was caressing her ass n I lifted up her skirt n she was wearing a g-string n I pulled it aside n her pussy was already wet n I fingered her gently, first on the outside before inserting my finger in. MJ moaned softly as I fingered her to orgasm.

After she had her first orgasm, MJ removed her g-string n climbed on top of me n held my dick n slowly slide it into her pussy. It was tight n there wasn’t much space to manoeuvre in the convertible so she could only ride on top of me. I continued to lick n suck on her exposed breasts n alternated between kissing her on the lips as well.

The car was rocking gently n the music from the radio was accompanied by the sloshing of her juices n the slapping of our thighs. The windows were nicely fogged up from our heat n the feeling was so good n intense. My seat was pushed back n lowered all the way n I could feel the build up between my balls n I intensified my rocking n MJ could sense that I was cumming n she whispered that it’s her safe period n told me to just cum in her. With her encouragement I just released everything into her. When I was done cumming, MJ just laid on top of me n we continued to kiss until my dick went soft n slide out of her pussy.

MJ climbed back to her seat n we stayed in the car for a while more before I drove her home. Right now while I’m seeing A, I am also banging MJ on the side. I did a couple of daycations with her n it was always at least 3 rounds with her in the room during that few hours together.
Old 15-05-2022, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
denounce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally got to bang this XMM
Old 16-05-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

I was in KL couple of weekends ago to meet up with the local team there. After the usual pleasantries, my team n I were given a short tour of the office to meet new faces before we sat down for a meeting. I finally got to meet the marketing manager in person even though we’ve Zoomed many times before. Typical early 30s Msian girl, power suit, well groomed but when she started speaking, her English totally CMI. We could still understand what she’s saying coz we all read thru the file before arriving. But it was getting too painful to listen to her read every line in every slide. Until my young Sgprean marketing manager threw her a question so that we can skip all the reading. Then a few more questions to the other departments n we r done for the day! Dinner time!
Old 17-05-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
I was in KL couple of weekends ago to meet up with the local team there.

Then a few more questions to the other departments n we r done for the day! Dinner time!
Dinner with drinks will make everyone relax and enjoy, cheers!
Old 18-05-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

The KL team brought us out to eat dinner n it was really good! We then went to a local pub n some of my team left to go walk around n shop while I stayed back to drink with the KL team. They were happy that the company stayed afloat during the past two years n they all managed to keep their jobs n even hired new people. The marketing manager B came for the drinks n I was surprised that she is a real good drinker! Between the two of us, we finished a bottle of whisky n we both drink our whiskies neat! The rest were still on their second tower of beer when we ordered the second bottle of whisky!

I then found out that B’s father was a owner of a chain of KTVs in KL but he went bankrupt bcoz of poor cash flow during these 2 years of Covid. She was fresh out of university n that’s how she landed in my company. She said many uncles n KTV girls n mummies will be drinking in her house n that’s how she learnt to drink. Her dad also brought her along to the KTVs to warn her of the dangers of such places. When her dad was going thru a financial crisis, suddenly all the ‘uncles’ disappeared. No one came forward to help n that’s why her dad had to close down the biz.

She was tearing a bit when she told her story n I reached over n gave her a quick hug to comfort her. We continued to drink n soon it was getting late n we r all having another meeting Tmr morning. So we decided to call it a night n go back. B offered to send me back as her apartment was in the same direction as my hotel. Inside the taxi she was leaning on me n when we reached the hotel she asked to go up to use the toilet. I agreed n when we got to my room, she headed for the toilet n I could hear her vomiting inside!

When she came out, B was embarrassed n said that it’s been a long time since she drank so much. I had made her a cup of hot tea n asked her to rest a while before she go back. I saw that her top was dirty with a bit of puke so I gave her a T-shirt n asked her to change her top. She went to the toilet n I heard her showering n she came out in the bath robe. She said she hoped I don’t mind her showering n using one of the towels n bath robe n I told her it’s fine. I told her to drink the hot tea while I go take a shower too.
Old 18-05-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
revolutions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story and camping for more updates!
Old 18-05-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Inside the taxi she was leaning on me n when we reached the hotel she asked to go up to use the toilet. I agreed n when we got to my room, she headed for the toilet n I could hear her vomiting inside!

When she came out, B was embarrassed n said that it’s been a long time since she drank so much. I had made her a cup of hot tea n asked her to rest a while before she go back. I saw that her top was dirty with a bit of puke so I gave her a T-shirt n asked her to change her top. She went to the toilet n I heard her showering n she came out in the bath robe. She said she hoped I don’t mind her showering n using one of the towels n bath robe n I told her it’s fine. I told her to drink the hot tea while I go take a shower too.
B in bathrobe, if she stays overnight got chance to score.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 19-05-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

In the bathroom, I saw B had washed her top n hung it out to dry, together with her skirt n bra n panties. I was quite surprised to know that she’s naked under her bathrobe. But I controlled my excitement n took my shower n I wore my boxers underneath my bathrobe when I was done.

When I got out of the showers I found B asleep on the couch, n the top of the bathrobe was exposing half her breast n the bottom part left her left leg exposed! I took the throw from the bed n covered her, turned off the lights n went to bed. I dunno after how long when I felt B crawl into bed with me. When I sleep alone in the hotel room, I always sleep in the middle of the bed, so she slept on her side facing away from me. I moved more to the other side to give her more space.

In the morning, I was spooning her, with my hand grabbing on her bare breast n my morning wood was hard AF. We both woke up to the sound of my alarm n she jumped out of bed n dashed straight to the bathroom. She got ready in 5 mins n mumbled she gotta go home to change n will see me in the office n with that she bolted out the door…
Old 21-05-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

In In the morning, I was spooning her, with my hand grabbing on her bare breast n my morning wood was hard AF. We both woke up to the sound of my alarm n she jumped out of bed n dashed straight to the bathroom. She got ready in 5 mins n mumbled she gotta go home to change n will see me in the office n with that she bolted out the door…
You are such a gentleman, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1