The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-01-2022, 02:28 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster999 View Post
Told you this Xuan Xuan is not worth the time or money right!
How was your experience?
You have bad experience with her? For me very shiok leh.

Small size with big boobs, I call her Sola Aoi of Guang Dong.

Can performance hard and soft massage.
Can cat bath kissing you from head to buttock n balls licking.
Can hug n deep french, can zhut zhut, can fingering.

All the above only for $120, where to find?

Only minus point is the bath room hot water always cock up.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 13-01-2022, 03:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post

Err..Bro u sure can do all the above??
Licking balls..fingering??
You must be handsome and she has the hots for u.

I not sure which Bro has the same luck as u.
Old 13-01-2022, 07:19 AM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Err..Bro u sure can do all the above??
Licking balls..fingering??
You must be handsome and she has the hots for u.

I not sure which Bro has the same luck as u.
Well, I only visited her recently. How was she before I don't know, maybe only now she learned how to treat customer nicely. Also must see what type of customers she is attending lah.

Remember ML also a human being.
And when come out and cheong, we must learn how to being human.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 13-01-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Bro, early morning you made me rock hard liew hahahah

This weekend must pay her a visit hahahah
Old 13-01-2022, 08:48 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, early morning you made me rock hard liew hahahah

This weekend must pay her a visit hahahah
This one die die must visit. If she quote $150, I will also accept.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 13-01-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Overnight see the rate, since she also sleeping, if she happily agree to $200,u bang once before sleep, bang again after waking. Still reasonable.

But I guess most will charge based on $100/120 x 7 hours?
Old 13-01-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So has any other bro experienced anything close to these services with Xuan Xuan? Or are these services exclusive to a certain few?
Old 13-01-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by paraphrase View Post
Ha ha bro, I find your question quite amusing, so I would like to pen down my two cents worth...

1. If you bother to ask this question, that means you must have a favorite ML that has hinted to you that you can do so on her (if the price is right). With that, I congratulate you, in which seems like you strike jackpot and an ML really like you (I don't think ML will easily offer it to anyone, if they dun feel comfortable).

2. Price must be right, and it means it will not be cheap (even if you are Andy Lau). I think should be at least $500 to $1k? You must prepare for it.

3. This forum is about massage... and... I dun think you can stay whole night with a lady and "just massage"? It will be quite bizarre if there is no love making at all... so for a pure ML who purely invite you to massage and sleep.... it will be odd... and if she says this is only "you" to have this privilege, then it is even more odd...

4. And, mostly you are single.... as a married man like me can only dream of it from happening, in which your other half monitor you every night and sure no chance of happening

5. Finally, i considered all the above a few years ago before i got married, and i really had $800 to spare that time, and i really believed my charm was so good that someone really like me, so I did it. Of course first thing to do is sex, and i thought can last for 4 hours... but of course it only lasted 15 mins as usual. Then my favourite ML needs to wash towels (they only have time to do so at night right?) and slept. Then the whole night i am accompanied with washing machine sound, dryer sound, her housemate eating noodle sound, vacuum cleaner sound, and worst thing some snores from the ML I adore.... ha ha, that's why i only tried once and never did it again (the ML I like already very nice to me, in which she still put on make up while sleeping, so I will not have further shock)

Conclusion - the thought of doing this is fascinating, cool, passionate, but usually the reality is cruel... maybe you "bao" your favorite ML for 4 hours during afternoon or early evening will be more shiok.... go and sleep on your own bed still the best. good luck bro.
Power post. Most time the less we know, the more we are attracted. You find out their bad habit, hot temper, demanding behavior, materialistic mind, you will see them differently.

But if you like the ML still shiok lah to sleep with someone you attracted to, just don't let it burn your pocket.
Old 13-01-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Well, I only visited her recently. How was she before I don't know, maybe only now she learned how to treat customer nicely. Also must see what type of customers she is attending lah.

Remember ML also a human being.
And when come out and cheong, we must learn how to being human.
Happy for u bro...seems u got urself a gem of a ML.
Thought I cant say me and other bros got such good svcs
From her.
Old 13-01-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Totally agree with point 5. I had some luck for chance to stay overnight, after going out for dinner and drinks... but the main deed is done just go home. The latest I stayed out is until 3am which is like a typical chiong night. Prefer to go home to sleep rather than cuddle in a rather unfamiliar environment.

My personal take is that there are two overnight scenarios.

Scenario 1 (I do this)
When I overnight with a ML or FL, both of us should already have strong chemistry or sort of casual "relationship" going. So I know SHE ALSO WANTS me to stay too. This way there are less, or no, expectations or demands. Just 2 people who wants to enjoy some intimate time together, some romantic cuddling and then sleep. Make no mistake, THERE WILL BE SLEEP. Because she will be tired from a day of working, and she will be working the next day too. And my presence must not interfere with her rest. This arrangement for me usually means no money is spoken of, though I will leave something more in the morning.

Scenario 2 (I completely avoid this)
Paying a high overnight rate to fulfil your own fantasy of sleeping with a ML you like. This for me is setting up for disappointment - especially if the ML is still starting work the next morning. Because this means the ML is only greedy for money, not delivering quality service. Besides, greedy people aren't really nice people. Plus, since you paid a high price, you'd be raising expectations and demands. The deed may be done, but like other bros mentioned she'll be doing her chores, talking to her friends, and she will sleep - without cuddling. Leaving you lying in the darkness, eyes wide open wondering what silly decision you made.
Old 13-01-2022, 11:22 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
From her.
Maybe I am lucky. But just being able to squeeze such good boobs without any extra service already worth the price I paid.

So far, I think only Anna (famous ML at River Valley Spa) can match her 2 big boobs.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 13-01-2022, 11:33 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
From her.
Another big boobs syt I tried is Shan Shan. Damn huge melons but service not as good. Ha, no frenching, no zhut zhut n cannot squeeze her boobs too hard too. She say pain wor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 13-01-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
gbox360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Reminds me of my overnight experience, but this was with a FL overseas. The price was for 8 hours of stay plus 3 shots. As others have said, most of the time was spent sleeping.

Because I was so excited, I shot twice in the first hour. After that, super awkward because I don't speak her language, and she doesn't speak English well. So, sleep lor. No cuddling because no chemistry and it was strange to cuddle a total stranger.

Early morning, she woke up for the 3rd shot. Could get hard, but too tired to complete the deed. So, I just tipped her and let her leave.

Will I do it again? Probably not. It was waste of time and money. Best policy is just shoot, pay and f**k off. Keep it totally commercial, no feelings involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
My personal take is that there are two overnight scenarios.

Scenario 1 (I do this)
When I overnight with a ML or FL, both of us should already have strong chemistry or sort of casual "relationship" going. So I know SHE ALSO WANTS me to stay too. This way there are less, or no, expectations or demands. Just 2 people who wants to enjoy some intimate time together, some romantic cuddling and then sleep. Make no mistake, THERE WILL BE SLEEP. Because she will be tired from a day of working, and she will be working the next day too. And my presence must not interfere with her rest. This arrangement for me usually means no money is spoken of, though I will leave something more in the morning.

Scenario 2 (I completely avoid this)
Paying a high overnight rate to fulfil your own fantasy of sleeping with a ML you like. This for me is setting up for disappointment - especially if the ML is still starting work the next morning. Because this means the ML is only greedy for money, not delivering quality service. Besides, greedy people aren't really nice people. Plus, since you paid a high price, you'd be raising expectations and demands. The deed may be done, but like other bros mentioned she'll be doing her chores, talking to her friends, and she will sleep - without cuddling. Leaving you lying in the darkness, eyes wide open wondering what silly decision you made.
Old 13-01-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Heibaihao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeibaihao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeibaihao is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post
For those who have their preferred regular ML, would you booked overnight sessions with them?
If so, how's the experience?
I wonder if those popular ML like XE , AA or Angel will charge how much for overnight haha
Old 13-01-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 15
zxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Jessica si boh?
wow, i wanna try jessica , lucky saw this ... thx bro