The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-12-2021, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
ma la xi is really weird man
first thought is ma la tang ma la xiang guo that mala
haha
Hahaha
Sound more like a horse got diarrhea to me! XD

马,拉稀!
Old 17-12-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 12
Tanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmohm View Post
Bro thanks for the MR. I never knew there is a young ml who does nuru.
Baby, who looks young and cute, used to do Nuru when she was in a condo. Her Nuru improved a great deal over the last few weeks, but still no match for Natalie's (who stopped working last year). Unfortunately, she is leaving.
Old 17-12-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Hahaha
Sound more like a horse got diarrhea to me! XD

马,拉稀!
Wahahaha. Funny. But so true... whoever thought up this name should really be embarrassed. She quite goondu to listen as well. Lol
Old 17-12-2021, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 18
roysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wahahaha. Funny. But so true... whoever thought up this name should really be embarrassed. She quite goondu to listen as well. Lol
Dude马拉 not equal 麻辣 if you know Chinese. Both English and Chinese are written on SLG
Old 17-12-2021, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 15
greenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
Dude马拉 not equal 麻辣 if you know Chinese. Both English and Chinese are written on SLG
Ya agreed with u bro . But that bro just want to create some jokes here. Move on bros ..
Old 17-12-2021, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 3
SalvatoreO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySalvatoreO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone manage to book Niko?
Old 17-12-2021, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 View Post
Yeah she is big-boned. Kinda remind me of Xing Xing, but much better
Xing xing no fight la. If you actually like xing xing then your standards must have stooped too low. Xixi is way way way much better than xingxing
Old 17-12-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 20
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

short rpts:
Anna - Very slim with foxy look. her 五官 is really pretty and she resembles a lot of celebrities. Lots of GFE, and you really should hope you can have good chemistry with her. She has a faded tattoo on her back. Will definitely go and find her again. Last photo looks like her the most.

Rayna - SYT that landed few weeks ago. I gotta say her apartment is very unique. She can massage real hard despite her petite frame. Lots of GFE and she looks 90-95% like photos/video. Her body has fantastic proportions. Will also RTM.
Old 17-12-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuanda View Post
Legendary Angel

Finally she’s back! Feasted on her during her previous stint. This time round the menu smaller though. But YMMV

Not gonna rate but suffice to say everything minimum 9.

Overall: Her looks and service still top notch. And in such dire times. She looks even more beautiful.

Cons: As some bros mentioned. Some bros will experience hygiene issues. But lucky few won’t.
Wao! minimum 9...
The saliva smell also 9 ar?
Old 17-12-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
ma la xi is really weird man
first thought is ma la tang ma la xiang guo that mala
haha
马拉西is the abbreviation or in short of 马拉松🏃‍♀️跑手西西。 also implying her stamina must be damn good lol
Old 17-12-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhob View Post
Ya agreed with u bro . But that bro just want to create some jokes here. Move on bros ..
Yup got it bro
Old 17-12-2021, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Legendary Angel

Finally she’s back! Feasted on her during her previous stint. This time round the menu smaller though. But YMMV

Defo legendary.

I really dunno about this recent talk, because again she greeted me freshly showered with a fresh application of lotion. So she smelled good enough to eat. Hehe.

Before you know it, our naked bodies were entangled and writhing in deep embrace. Another steamy, erotic, romantic, heady time with this most exotically beautiful minx. 2 shots out and I feel happy to be alive! Angel is indeed rather heavenly. What a babe!
Old 17-12-2021, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Legendary Angel

Overall: Her looks and service still top notch. And in such dire times. She looks even more beautiful.

Cons: As some bros mentioned. Some bros will experience hygiene issues. But lucky few won’t.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Defo legendary.

I really dunno about this recent talk, because again she greeted me freshly showered with a fresh application of lotion. So she smelled good enough to eat. Hehe.

Before you know it, our naked bodies were entangled and writhing in deep embrace. Another steamy, erotic, romantic, heady time with this most exotically beautiful minx. 2 shots out and I feel happy to be alive! Angel is indeed rather heavenly. What a babe!

folks need to start appreciating and enjoy the return of proven quality ML rather than mouthing unnecessary rubbish.
Old 18-12-2021, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 21
denerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to all

Basic hygiene should not be compromised. Lies should not be used to cover up underperforming hygiene practices regardless of who is the ML. May the discerning chiongsters continue to be discerning and hygiene gap be plugged promptly.
Old 18-12-2021, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denerek303 View Post
Basic hygiene should not be compromised. Lies should not be used to cover up underperforming hygiene practices regardless of who is the ML. May the discerning chiongsters continue to be discerning and hygiene gap be plugged promptly.
Well said bro..

To unceremoniously dismiss those claims which have been echoed by a few as "unncessary rubbish" leaves a bad taste in the mouth and smacks of WK-ting..

Highlighting this issue also benefits both parties in the short and long run..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1