The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-09-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Recently tried this ML couple of days back.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/zhu-zhu-massage/
Previously was known as Coco.
Was told she had been here for couple of months.
Massage was very good with a proper massage
Bed a big bonus indeed.
Even though she was not trained as a ML
In china her massage was very good.
Maybe its because she was a nurse back
In GZ.
Sensual was also well done with good JG.
I think that day our feeling was right and she
Was feeling horny asked for FJ and was duly
Accepted by her. She quoted a price which was reasonable.
Walao eh shiok man her BJ skills were good
And her pussy was clean shaven a white tiger.
She was also super wet.
For her boobs cant say if its geniune or enhanced.
Other bros who had patronise her can comment.
RTM+FJ...of course man
Please dont PM or ask for lobang she see
People for FJ one so if she dont offer pls dont
Kpkb and force her pls be a gentleman about it.
Her massage skills alone is defiantely worth a visit liao
Old 12-09-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xiao-xue-massage/
Just tried new girl. Location accessible by bus, not so good
Thot she double booked as i went up with another guy apparently is her roommate https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xing-xing-massage/
Pretty awkward to go up with another customer.
Looks wise abt 80% similar
Massage passable, v green in sensual so i took the lead and had a pretty good time
Only groping of breast no using mouth south cannot roam
Still pretty good hj and hygiene still okay
Easy to talk to
Rtm? Sadly no. Still hoping to get a slot with TT or danni
The bro i went up with care to share mr for her roomate?
Saw she had a good figure
Oh I see, didn’t know who her roommate was until you pointed out
Old 12-09-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Recently tried this ML couple of days back.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/zhu-zhu-massage/
Previously was known as Coco.
Was told she had been here for couple of months.
Massage was very good with a proper massage
Bed a big bonus indeed.
Even though she was not trained as a ML
In china her massage was very good.
Maybe its because she was a nurse back
In GZ.
Sensual was also well done with good JG.
-snip-
Quite sure she won’t appreciate you putting this out on the forum
Will invite unnecessary queries
Old 12-09-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
guess it takes both hand to clap, once they loosen restriction for any tom,dick,harry , is hard to stop what they going to shoot. 😱
Old 12-09-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 3
wakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
guess its still not clear for some she might wanna prep for the influx of unwanted customer queries haha
Old 12-09-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5372 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
which are those ML that do cosplay e.g nurse, student
okay see sugar with student from her vid.
Old 12-09-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 14
sweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=821282

Any bros here know if old Lisa has RTC? Seems like her post in SLG has been taken down and texts to her had been unanswered.

Appreciate any info for her, kinda missed her hard massage.
Old 12-09-2021, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
BenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to behold

Been a regular with Zhu Zhu and I can confirm that she does not provide FJ and no, I’m not being salty here. She is pretty upset about it as well
Old 12-09-2021, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light

Gosh here we go again with the ML provide FJ fiasco.

Guys, please. Those who choose to believe some ML strictly no FJ, stick to your beliefs no matter what you read here. Similarly those who believe everything posted by cheongsters here can choose to do so too. The girls are in the vice trade. This is a sex forum. Nobody can verify if anybody is telling the truth, including and especially the words of the ladies nor faceless forum keyboard warriors. Let's not start another round of circus over this discussed till puke topic. Just believe in whatever that makes you happier.
Old 12-09-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Journey ends here

Good luck and goodbye everyone

Stay safe and healthy
All the best in ending your journey!
Old 12-09-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

So love this forum.
Especially people with fantasy.
Really is look look see see here can liao.
Gone all those good old days where people has less fantasy.
Covid?
Just my 0.02. Cheers.
Happy Sunday Folks ✌
Old 12-09-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Gosh here we go again with the ML provide FJ fiasco.

Guys, please. Those who choose to believe some ML strictly no FJ, stick to your beliefs no matter what you read here. Similarly those who believe everything posted by cheongsters here can choose to do so too. The girls are in the vice trade. This is a sex forum. Nobody can verify if anybody is telling the truth, including and especially the words of the ladies. Let's not start another round of circus over this discussed till puke topic.
Tks for saying a word of fairness here bro.
Like I said whether she offer FJ here is depends one.
If she dont offer to you dont kpkb.
For myself I manage to up her thats all dont need to
Be sore about it.
It just so happen that day the stars are align we manage
To hit off she was feeling horny and I manage to up her.
Dont need to envy me or what I aint no cassonova or extra handsome or sweet talker.
I also have to pay her...same as paying for a whore or prostitute I am just paying a service here

Up to u all to believe whether I fuck her.
For bros who had up her will know that she is clean shaven and is a white tiger.
And for those ball less pricks who zap me have a ball and leave ur name behind. Chances are they are the white knights and Roberto thinking that she offer FJ to u only?

I also receive bros here who up her and PM comparing price to up her and kpkb that they pay too much or lesser than I paid.
I mean come on guys how much she want to charge for FJ its up to her. I dont kpkb cause some other guys paid lesser than me. Its willing buyer willing seller.

Appreciate guys can up my points and PM we can also share other ML who offer FJ also.
Receive some good sharing from other forummers also.
Sharing is caring bro

Last edited by mickeymouse1710; 12-09-2021 at 01:37 PM.
Old 12-09-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
guess it takes both hand to clap, once they loosen restriction for any tom,dick,harry , is hard to stop what they going to shoot. ��
Maybe times are hard nowdays not a lot of customers due to covid.
Or her rich White Knights or Roberto drop her and dont visit her so frequently anymore so she need to offer additional services for extra income.
I mean come on who cares I ask for FJ she got offer FJ. I take it. I Paid and fuck her thats all....wonder why all those white knights or Roberto kpkb about it.
Yeah u may had paid much to fuck her previously. Well its a marketing ploy she market herself as a premium now she drop price already.
Thats just about it.
Dont need to zap me or be sore about it if she dont offer you cause that time she dont feel like offering FJ.
And pls spare us all these shit that yeah u r regular with her she dont offer FJ..blah blah blah...yeah all these ML are virgin and they are teaching us bros Quantum physics here when we visit them.
I mean they dont offer FJ to u doesnt mean they dont offer to other Bros. They say dont offer FJ and u belive already...haha no wonder PRC call singkies naive and gulliable.
Peace all bros
Old 12-09-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!

Just had a session with

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/ying-ying-massage/

Greeted at the door with a sexy 1 piece. Already got hard on.

One sexy milf, tall and slender. Skin as white, silky and very smooth.

Boobs firm small C, I think is manmade but looks great on her.

Went ahead with shower and took up the sexy chair service, once showered, she was already naked, but I told her to put on back her 1 piece as she looks amazing with that!!

Massage good, feather touch massage excellent, after massage proceed to the small stool for ball, ass and dick play and then to the chair.

Had a very erotic experience I must say, I will go back for her sexy massage.

This kind of experience is hard to come by nowadays.
Old 12-09-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Maybe times are hard nowdays not a lot of customers due to covid.
Or her rich White Knights or Roberto drop her and dont visit her so frequently anymore so she need to offer additional services for extra income.
I mean come on who cares I ask for FJ she got offer FJ. I take it. I Paid and fuck her thats all....wonder why all those white knights or Roberto kpkb about it.
Yeah u may had paid much to fuck her previously. Well its a marketing ploy she market herself as a premium now she drop price already.
Thats just about it.
Dont need to zap me or be sore about it if she dont offer you cause that time she dont feel like offering FJ.
Don’t sabo the lady.. I dunno what is your agenda here.. TS already mentioned about this a while back..

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=38201

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1