The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-04-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by divergent27878 View Post
RTF? she offered full service?
Surprised that you're surprised.
Old 28-04-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I smsed ML but none of them replied... 4 in total.. all kenna or keepin low profile for now
Old 28-04-2021, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
Aiyo, this is a freelance market. She wants $300, you kpkb also useless. Already got willing takers.
They are some bros actually paid ML 1k to buy their time and go shopping , and paid for all their expenses .... and get nothing in return also .....
Old 28-04-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
I’m not sure Jessica needs all these additional mentions.....
Agree.
Chinese saying Tree Big attracts Wind.

Let's just do our regular MR can liao.
Old 29-04-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Did anything happen to zi xin? Checked her listing and it has been taken down?
Hope she is okay. I tried to get appointment with her last week but no reply. Wanted to try again this week
Old 29-04-2021, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
kidsandtits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykidsandtits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Tried xiao xi today. Didn't see any reviews, so I guess I'll post one. Massage is very soft, would have preferred more strength.
Gfe very high.
Teasing quite nice.
Gnd look.

Would I rtm? Maybe. I think quite Similar vibes to what I got from Amy.

I heard someone visited her 9 times over 2 weeks and bringing her to the zoo tomorrow. 😂 Whichever bro, don't spoil Market leh. Hahaha.

Ps: I tried to push for extra services but she seems to be quite strict. Only hj. Maybe her zoo customer got more la, I don't know. Hahaha
Old 29-04-2021, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

I say you guys cool it abit.....I see many had this jealousy mindset kicking in.
That's pretty normal. But do bear in mind these are just chickens, as one Bro stated.
They are in the biz for very long and knows the way to fark customers mind, to get max benefits.
They will say things this and that....blah blah blah.
Customers bring me to this place, buy me these things.....etc.
Some will post pics....etc...true or not, really up to you.
If you fall into the jealousy trap and want to perform a one up better than the other guy, then you are falling right into the chicken trap..

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 29-04-2021, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
I say you guys cool it abit.....I see many had this jealousy mindset kicking in.
That's pretty normal. But do bear in mind these are just chickens, as one Bro stated.
They are in the biz for very long and knows the way to fark customers mind, to get max benefits.
They will say things this and that....blah blah blah.
Customers bring me to this place, buy me these things.....etc.
Some will post pics....etc...true or not, really up to you.
If you fall into the jealousy trap and want to perform a one up better than the other guy, then you are falling right into the chicken trap..
Spot on. And frankly most ML would love to be having fun WHILE GETTING PAID. Having nice meal n visit places of interests, no need be trapped in the same old base of operation. Bros who don't mind splurging get to experience BGR with the ML, win win for both parties.

Whenever a ML suggests that I can bring her out, this reply usually will end the topic immediately.

"I don't drive"
Old 29-04-2021, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
They are some bros actually paid ML 1k to buy their time and go shopping , and paid for all their expenses .... and get nothing in return also .....
I heard abt this 10 years ago from MLs. Some MLs that i visited said they already visited most of the tourist attractions in Sillypore. Might be sponsored by the same wealthy samsters.
Old 29-04-2021, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Spot on. And frankly most ML would love to be having fun WHILE GETTING PAID. Having nice meal n visit places of interests, no need be trapped in the same old base of operation. Bros who don't mind splurging get to experience BGR with the ML, win win for both parties.

Whenever a ML suggests that I can bring her out, this reply usually will end the topic immediately.

"I don't drive"
I dun drive too but i brought MLs out before 8 yrs ago for free by cab. Went out for dinner, Night Safari, sight seeing, etc.
Old 29-04-2021, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
I dun drive too but i brought MLs out before 8 yrs ago for free by cab. Went out for dinner, Night Safari, sight seeing, etc.
That's nice, as in she ain't calculative about her loss of income by going out with you. I guess there will be some whom just want to take a breather and enjoy simple companionship with a customer they comfy with.
Old 29-04-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
That's nice, as in she ain't calculative about her loss of income by going out with you. I guess there will be some whom just want to take a breather and enjoy simple companionship with a customer they comfy with.
Rare and only a handful, mostly not SYTs. The more mature ones, they are experienced players who 看开 a lot. I evr walk together with a regular ML, to nearby chinese restaurants for a good dinner, on couple of days she is free. Just for a chat and dinner, homerun achieved way before that. A few years back.

90% is chicken trap, applies locally or outside. So if really buying a meal, do it with a mentality with no returns.
Old 29-04-2021, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

On Wechat photos, sometimes those are just photos they borrowed elsewhere. Not every meal is an elaborate one. And that is indeed done on the pretext of instilling jealousy of their 铁粉 whom will react to the MLs' benefits. Heard this from a little bird.
Old 29-04-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

The meal photos I mostly saw on MLs' WC are cup or instant noodles. Maybe waiting for a proper meal? Or a strategy to get business?
Old 29-04-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
While other MLs dont even know the kopitiam or MRT nearby
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1